PDA

View Full Version : acid techno on my myspace page

paulcortex
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
ow doo everyone...if u want some acid and acid techno check my myspace page out...

www.myspace.com/paulcortex

enjoy :)

add me as ur friend and ill keep u updated with any new trax that are on their way...

03-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey man...your productions are amazing!

I heard you did a massacre last month probably in london (the part with Mobiledogwash).

I'm really surprised you are not releasing any stuff on vinyl...i hope it will change...we need more music like this.

fils_here
03-03-2007, 01:45 PM
added :cool:

paulcortex
04-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Hey man...your productions are amazing!

I heard you did a massacre last month probably in london (the part with Mobiledogwash).

I'm really surprised you are not releasing any stuff on vinyl...i hope it will change...we need more music like this.

cheers...yeah ive got an exciting project in the pipeline...im gonna be getting a load of fresh unsigned acid producers together and releasing a double lp of acid music...a sort of introduction to the new wave of acid techno producers...got a few tracks in already and they are sounding wicked!

..as for me releasing on my own label....watch this space ;)

conor256
07-03-2007, 11:02 AM
cheers...yeah ive got an exciting project in the pipeline...im gonna be getting a load of fresh unsigned acid producers together and releasing a double lp of acid music...a sort of introduction to the new wave of acid techno producers...got a few tracks in already and they are sounding wicked!

..as for me releasing on my own label....watch this space ;)

good to hear it mate!!! best of luck with it....

paulcortex
07-03-2007, 07:09 PM
thanks...yeah looking forward to getting it started :)

Little_Fella!
11-03-2007, 03:15 AM
Maaaan...

That is proper Acid Thunder on the graphics front there mart, never mind the music!! :cheese:

dirty_bass
11-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Proper Acid Techno.

See this man play a live PA if he`s on a flyer.

Book him if you want real ACID techno at your event.

I don`t hand out compliments lightly, I will now revert to my normal miserable self.

fatcollective
13-03-2007, 10:13 AM
good shit man, just checked out your page, deffo got that original sound...eerie kinda vibe with slow build ups and plenty of 303 action, very nice.

Si the Sigh
13-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Wicked stuff! :)

paulcortex
13-03-2007, 04:05 PM
cheers for the comments guys...keeping it acid!!!

...available for gigs.remixes,barmitzvahs and weddings ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==