PDA

View Full Version : CL Knockout!

Insomnia
06-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Chelsea (1) vFC Porto (1)
Liverpool (2) v Barcelona (1)
Arsenal (0) v PSV (1)
Man U (1) v Lille (0)

The second legs over the next two nights...

Well firstly my team Arsenal i think may have a struggle on their hands, it's shown lately that we are missing Henry for putting the ball in the net, saying that it's do or die with this game so hopefully we'll turn it around! Chelsea are by no means safe either and maybe a shock on the cards. If Liverpool hold their nerve at home then a great result for them putting out last years champions! Man U i think will make the grade with a 1 goal lead and the game at home i'm sure they'll cope.. Some good football on the cards this week guys and Minx! :cheese:

LittleMinx
06-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeh Man U should win there :)

Think Arsenal might get one back, chelsea should win but i hope they lose, :; Liverpool well im not to sure on that one!!

Numeric
06-03-2007, 11:13 AM
i think that all the English teams will progress but i hope Liverpool get a kickin'...

:laughing:

basslinejunkie
06-03-2007, 11:16 AM
im gonna be a mess later,im bricking it already!!!! :(

french_og
06-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Barcalona are a totally different team with Eto'o in the side, he stretches the defences and gives more space for Ronaldinhio and Messi to play in. It will be very difficult for Liverpool but have a feeling they may sneek a goal and sneek through.

basslinejunkie
06-03-2007, 09:49 PM
wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Insomnia
06-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Liverpool and Chelsea both made it then! Good on the pool, Chelsea i thought were going to screw it on the result at half time!

LittleMinx
06-03-2007, 09:54 PM
:cool:

prozac
06-03-2007, 10:15 PM
nice one liverpool, very shaky though...possesion, where was it!?

glad to see Roma through, I think I was one of the few who said they'd knock Lyon out!

basslinejunkie
06-03-2007, 10:53 PM
done well 1st half,2nd i was shitting my pants

Richierush
06-03-2007, 11:02 PM
as much as i hate liverpool am glad they knocked barca out bad divin ****ers,liverpool out next round plz :cheese:

french_og
07-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Can't believe Ronaldinhio hit the post from that distance. Job done for Liverpool though - think they should thank Carragher for a mammoth performance. Hope Man Utd and Arsenal can both make it tonight and have 4 English clubs in the quarters.

Did anyone see the Valencia Inter rumble - the Valencia sub put a cheeky little jab in and then legged it!!!!

Insomnia
07-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah saw that rumble last night, funny watching that sub doing a runner! The wee pussy!

Looking forward to the games tonight, Just hope we can nick an early goal and not be pinned back, need to go out fighting for this one! Man u should be safe, cant see it being a problem for them...

nick_anarchy
07-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Barca were shit once again eto'o was utter shite tho he has been injured messi was a waste of space on the right ! liverpool defended very well as a team which is what they needed so fair play they did the ob they needed to do and did it well ..

arsenal & utd both to win tonight

Esox Lucius
07-03-2007, 10:26 AM
i watched the inter game, like a royal rumble :laughing: quality viewing lol, gutted to see inter go out.

united to go through tonight, dont think the arse will.

and fair play to the shite they deserved to go through. :grr::;

digitalboy
07-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Bayern 1-0 up in the 1st minute?.:wot:

Insomnia
07-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Half time 0-0 with the Arsenal, surely Henry will come on now!

Esox Lucius
07-03-2007, 09:01 PM
and break his leg hopefully.

Insomnia
07-03-2007, 09:08 PM
1-0! Need another though... C,MON!! :cheese:

Insomnia
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Absolutely Sickening! I cant believe it, that's our season completely over NOW!! I'm away to bang my head off some doors! :grr:

LittleMinx
07-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Man Utd's gone thru then :;

Im sorry all you Arsenal Fans :ohdear: Deserved to win that :whoops:

Traxx
07-03-2007, 09:54 PM
We were the best team on the pitch in all areas.

xes
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Absolutely Sickening! I cant believe it, that's our season completely over NOW!! I'm away to bang my head off some doors! :grr: is there any point in me asking how you feel? I mean,getting knocked out of 3 cups in 2 weeks has gotta hurt :laughing:

LittleMinx
07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
is there any point in me asking how you feel? I mean,getting knocked out of 3 cups in 2 weeks has gotta hurt :laughing:

Shame on you Xes, why not kick the man whilst he's down :ohdear: :) :briggin:

french_og
07-03-2007, 10:07 PM
France will be gutted to see two of their top clubs Lille and Arsenal go out tonight.

Insomnia
07-03-2007, 10:42 PM
is there any point in me asking how you feel? I mean,getting knocked out of 3 cups in 2 weeks has gotta hurt :laughing:

My head hurts now! :laughing:

nick_anarchy
08-03-2007, 07:28 AM
well we were shit once again !! rooney , scholes were shocking ... still last 8 is where you want to be and we are there

hahaha arsenal o dear haha by by

Esox Lucius
08-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I cant believe it, that's our season completely over NOW!! :grr:

just trying to put my finger on when it actually started!

and yeah i know it was the 19th of august before any smart arses start :cheese:

Insomnia
08-03-2007, 08:58 AM
just trying to put my finger on when it actually started!

and yeah i know it was the 19th of august before any smart arses start :cheese:

Well cause were a high profile club, things are expected of us and to be honest i thought we would of done better, this season with the big squad we have and all the changes every week there is alot of unrest, i hope for next season the first 11 will be more established to who will be playing every week! It's dissapointing but next season there should be a significant change..:cheese:

LittleMinx
08-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Well cause were a high profile club, things are expected of us and to be honest i thought we would of done better, this season with the big squad we have and all the changes every week there is alot of unrest, i hope for next season the first 11 will be more established to who will be playing every week! It's dissapointing but next season there should be a significant change..:cheese:

You hope :briggin: :; :laughing:

Only Kidding, better luck next year!!!

Insomnia
08-03-2007, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=LittleMinx;507315]You hope :briggin: :; :laughing:

:rufinger: :briggin:

french_og
08-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Arsenal have got some great young players and they have come on well this season. They play teams off the park with football but i they sometimes over play and without Henry don't have that cutting edge up front.

I don't think anybody expected them to win the league this season and one of about 10 clubs can with the CL. I think they will get 3rd place in the league. I think they should give Walcott a good run of games now til the end of the seaon.

The problem in England is that really there is 4 big clubs and not including the Carling Cup only 3 competitions. So winning something is more difficult.

Esox Lucius
08-03-2007, 12:04 PM
i want united or bayern to go on and win it, now the hoops are out.

Insomnia
08-03-2007, 01:06 PM
i want united or bayern to go on and win it, now the hoops are out.

The Celts were clearly robbed of a penalty by Maldini and to lose a goal in the 93rd minute was a sickner for them! :whoops:

prozac
08-03-2007, 03:22 PM
i want milan to go on andwin
and i predict they will

french_og
08-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I want Chelsea.......

Insomnia
08-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I've been to the bookies and put a tenner on Roma 9/1 :cheese:

basslinejunkie
08-03-2007, 11:04 PM
its impossible to call,could depend on the draw,obviously i hope we get psv.other than them,literally any other team has a chance of winning it.

but its usually whoever beats ac milan wins the title.gotta beat them if you wanna win it.

Numeric
08-03-2007, 11:26 PM
another lack-luster performance from United last night, good header from Larsson, glad he signed off with an important goal...

it's gonna be difficult now that Louis and Ole have picked up injuries that will keep them side-lined for weeks, plus we'll miss Scholes for a few games...

Smithy's back though, when we signed him he was incredible for about four or five games, he hasn't really had a solid run in the side up-front since then, now is the time for him to really shine and show what he's worth...

Will
09-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I hope Liverpool win it now, it was always going to be difficult for us after the 1st leg, but getting knocked out by a team that was literally scared witless of us to start off with, only this Arsenal team could manage that...

Mind you, that cunt Koeman has a good record against us and English clubs in general, I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked out at least one more in Liverpool and wouldn't put it past them beating 2 or 3 more and winning it if they only play English teams!

Koeman cunted England as well as a player, should have been sent off then scored the winner, I bet that's all he cares about, beating English teams... He knocked out Man U and Liverpool last season of course with Benfica...

278d7e64a374de26f==