PDA

View Full Version : De Novo Records 05

Jay Sanders
06-03-2007, 05:11 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p279/JaySanders666/promo.jpg

We are pleased to announce that De Novo Records 05 is OUT NOW........

This is a Digital Release only. It will be available worldwide and on all major download sites such as Beatport.com, Juno.co.uk, Trackitdown.net and more.

De Novo Records 05

Rowlanz - Faith, Trust & Love

Rowlanz & McGowan - Winging It

Link: http://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q=de+novo&precision=all&column=all&x=9&y=3

OUT NOW

For more artist info visit:

myspace.com/daverowlanz and myspace.com/benmcgowan

06-03-2007, 07:46 PM
when i saw topic..."De Novo 5" i was happy...but when i checked that it is only digital release i stopped to be happy...

i liked this label...and i have all 4 records.

anyway good luck with the digital label.

The Overfiend
06-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Welcome Back Jay

Jay Sanders
06-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks Tony... its good to be back in business!!

Si the Sigh
07-03-2007, 07:57 AM
when i saw topic..."De Novo 5" i was happy...but when i checked that it is only digital release i stopped to be happy...

i liked this label...and i have all 4 records.

anyway good luck with the digital label.

My thoughts exactly.

Bit gutted!

Any more vinyl releases planned Jay?

Louk
07-03-2007, 08:05 AM
And me, and also with the change of musical style somewhat, I'm all for accepting new things but I liked it when you had trance one side and techno the other, this route is much more minimal techno so that's a shame. Please say you have more vinyl planned mr s :)

Louk

Jay Sanders
07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
No vinyl planned for the moment..... Basically due to the fact that i cant fund it at the moment!!

Im trying the digital side of it out for a while, i think it will work as a lot of people are purchasing tracks online now.... Im not passing vinyl up forever, hopefully it will be an option in the future.

Louk - As for changing the style, things have to progress, ive changed my style and likes of music over the past year or so and and it will show in the label.

The label will be a lot more varied now, there will be both Minimal and Techno.... so never fear mate, i have some cracking Techno lined up for release in the coming months!!

groover'z
08-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Same as 113, Si and Louk...

4th release is a beast I'm still playing it!!

278d7e64a374de26f==