PDA

View Full Version : sven wittikind fall on his ass yhahahahahaha

jon connor
08-03-2007, 08:03 PM
oh! my god sorry sven i no you post here but this is funny man hahahahahahahahahah!

quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlTmadxMS4&mode=related&search=

fac
08-03-2007, 08:33 PM
thats old (and has been posted here before). happens to you when you play ridiculous music like that...

eyeswithoutaface
08-03-2007, 08:42 PM
it is old yeah, but i think it's a basic human priviledge to see someone go arse over tit every now and then. Love it.

I remember i went completey over on my arse once stepping off a bus, infront of loads of teenage girls who laughed their head's off. I felt embarrased, yet i strangely was quite pleased it happened

dan the acid man
08-03-2007, 08:46 PM
haha yeah it's been posted before, iv'e fallen arse over tit too in front of a room full of people, i slipped on a slice of tomato:ohdear:

neko
08-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Good lad, least he's enjoying himself :laughing:

MARK ANXIOUS
09-03-2007, 01:10 AM
guyyysssss, you have nooooo idea how hard it is to get up there and do this thing. i actually feel for him. he was trying to get the crowd going and and bamn, something went wrong.

you can all laugh, but you try doing this.

:;

dubs
09-03-2007, 01:51 AM
guyyysssss, you have nooooo idea how hard it is to get up there and do this thing. i actually feel for him. he was trying to get the crowd going and and bamn, something went wrong.

To be fair Mark i'm sure we've all been hyped on stages that are even less sturdy than that. Jumping up and down isn't rocket science. In the end it was a laugh and i'm sure everyone would rather it happen than didn't. Who loses when someone is arse over tit?

stjohn
09-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Who loses when someone is arse over tit?

thatd be the tit!!

eyeswithoutaface
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
well dj'ing isnt THAT scary really, after the first gig or 2 infront of really large crowds then after that i just find it way more exciting than scary. I love that adrenalin rush, the jelly legs feeling, its a great natural high. Im sure Sven was loving it even when he fell on his behind

conor256
09-03-2007, 09:13 AM

i think it may be safe to look back at it and laugh....... i dont think this will have put him off going buck mad behind the decks.....

sort of like falling off yer bike..... it must have been a bit gutting for him at the time tho...

DannyBlack
09-03-2007, 10:15 AM
oopsies...!

just one of those things that happens aint it, im renound for my amazing ability to fall up stairs and just drop off stages.

all you can do is laugh. water off a ducks sack.

jon connor
09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
thats old (and has been posted here before). happens to you when you play ridiculous music like that...

i thought it might of been i aint bin here for a while just started posting again

jon connor
09-03-2007, 12:40 PM
it is old yeah, but i think it's a basic human priviledge to see someone go arse over tit every now and then. Love it.

I remember i went completey over on my arse once stepping off a bus, infront of loads of teenage girls who laughed their head's off. I felt embarrased, yet i strangely was quite pleased it happened

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! scoty you nut case hahahahaha i bet you felt like a right PLUMB! HAHAHAHAHA!

Ive done it to but i aint telling you lot where to find my latest embarasment, i was very drunk when watching the new jack ass movie my girlfriend is a beuty theripist my mates blagged me into having my pubes waxed the bastreds put it on youtube , funny yea but not till everyone in your local town including the gay communtity has your winky popping out by accident jesus christ. hahahahahah!

jon connor
09-03-2007, 12:42 PM
haha yeah it's been posted before, iv'e fallen arse over tit too in front of a room full of people, i slipped on a slice of tomato:ohdear:

aye piece of tommy ? hahahahaah . lovely......

jon connor
09-03-2007, 12:46 PM

mark i cant remeber how many time ive seen you demolish a dj box hahahahahahahahahahah then there was the time when you completly stoped the decks and made everyone search the club for somthing you had lost hahahahahahahahahahaha! u flaming nut case them were the days hahahaha! its funny but with good humour there is no dig towards sven here im sure we all have our own embarasssments infront of public........well i no i do.

v0ins
09-03-2007, 04:27 PM
that's what he gets for playing that song he had on!!!!!! lol?
ahhh im just playing.

but seriously...

278d7e64a374de26f==