PDA

View Full Version : will the real andreas kramer please stand up

jon connor
09-03-2007, 01:33 PM
oh yes whatch out techno heads andreas is about to make a come back, i no he was not doing anything for a while but he and thomas pogadl seem to have patched up there difrences and are about to unleash there amazing productions once again, .

great news for some of us older geezers round here .

link below to there new site.

http://www.constructrhythm.com/web/index.php?show=news

jon connor
09-03-2007, 01:38 PM
mark you crafty devil when is this coming ah fuk yea! this is wanking news for me you no how much i love this sound infact i think im going to crack 1 off right now hahahaha......

"New release news! - We have 3 releases, coming out soon , from our Skysurfer and Russenmafia guises,a new Solid Sleep featuring Aqualounge and a release entitled "Tatwaffe" on Black Out Audio, under our real names."

MARK ANXIOUS
09-03-2007, 02:43 PM
yup i am crafty hehehe.. i'm expecting it either to be boa017 or boa018.... :)

The Overfiend
09-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Now if only Westwood Brothers would make a comeback.
My life would change.

jon connor
09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
yup i am crafty hehehe.. i'm expecting it either to be boa017 or boa018.... :)

mark im going to rape you, you slag this is fukin great news well done mark well done this is big techno news infact i think ive got a hard on jesus christ...........

jon connor
09-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Now if only Westwood Brothers would make a comeback.
My life would change.

leave it with me im going to kays house next month to recharge his bastrd battreys and kick his ass hahahahahaha ive sum unreleased westwood i will forward you low quality mp3 only but they are the shit.

snooch
09-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Outf*ckingstanding. Construct Rhythm has always been one of my favorite labels. I'm glad those two are back recording together. And I hope the quality is as consistent as the CR/Form/Jerk stuff that was coming out a few years ago.

TechMouse
09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
mark im going to rape you
Strangest complement ever.

marginmaster
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
sound i do like his stuff:cool:

judas_beast
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Safe!

/me digs out loads of old Kramer

jon connor
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Strangest complement ever.

hahahahaha dont you worry lad do u really no how long ive waited for a new andreas kramer release , i am a collector of this music ive played it since i was 16 years old , i have every release andreas has ever put out , also every construct rhythym every jerk, every mutha fukin release andreas, thomas pogadl, alex klatz ,and my good friend kay d smith has ever released , i have been offered a ridiculous amount of money for my collection because they are rare as rocking horse pooo! but im sorry they are coming to my grave with me i would rather starve and be eaten alive by a million maggot`s than sell my collection .

right now u no how much i love my andreas kramer , now u no why i get so excited , alls i can say is well done to mark for putting together probably the best techno come back ever , jesus its even as good a s liverpool comming back from 3 - 0 down to win the champions leage . lovely..........

278d7e64a374de26f==