PDA

View Full Version : North Wales Techno!

Mucky Beats
09-03-2007, 06:28 PM
POUNDING NORTH WALES TECHNO WITH GUEST SET FROM DJ WRAGG!

http://a676.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_f3f96d97220bc22ed35cf0ec94516b03.jpg

Mucky Beats
30-03-2007, 11:16 AM
Its This Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Dave...
30-03-2007, 11:59 AM
not a reply to this night but more a reply to the title.

north wales is shite. always the same dj's at every event. some great tallent here but jesus its getting tedious

80% of all the lineups in the last year have been near enough the same.

healthy scene though

conor256
30-03-2007, 12:11 PM

north wales is shite. always the same dj's at every event. some great tallent here but jesus its getting tedious

healthy scene though

you old bugger!!!!

where is north wales by the way????

...Dave...
30-03-2007, 12:18 PM
you old bugger!!!!

hehe. hows you connor?

you coming over next weekend?

conor256
30-03-2007, 01:01 PM
im not going anywhere for a while mate...... i went to that blocweekend and spent an arm and two legs........ plus i packed me job in and havent sorted another one ..... but id love to....

rhythmtech
30-03-2007, 01:48 PM

i think its in the north of wales :briggin: :laughing:

Mucky Beats
30-03-2007, 02:20 PM

healthy scene though

ha ha ha north wales nights aint shit how many times has wragg played in north wales?? think answer is never? dont understand why a night is shit if it makes use of local talent... end of the day this is 2 events joining forces in a one room in a club and we have limited space for bringing many djs outside our residents. we try and rotate the djs around each event and make it as diffrent as possible. end of the day if you have good loacal djs you should use them ... if we had a couple of rooms and we ran the whole event we would have djs from all over playing helping make as diverse as possible. BUT come on what small nights in the world dont have 80% of the same djs on every year ?? I really buzz off hosting the room at this event it means we can put our mates on and not worrie about booking dj djs from all over to drag a crowd and its more personal like this and the crowd are great! really dont understand why you posted that and finsed it with "healthy scene though" if you feel like making your point thats great as this is a forum and thus you should say what you think and i respect that ...but why then put "healthy scene though" as to almost sour the blow?

conor256
30-03-2007, 02:35 PM
end of the day if you have good loacal djs you should use them ... i

correct mate.......

i think its the same everywhere though, in terms of small club inghts in ruralish areas.... local dj's playing different nights around that area with big guests squeezed in wherever affordable........

you will prob find dave, that in all areas you are going to have the same names cropping up on the bills for different nights in that area....

eg. here in belfast amongst 2/3 small nights, its a lot of the same names on bills with usually one headliner per gig that aint local ........

Mucky Beats
30-03-2007, 04:23 PM
correct mate.......

i think its the same everywhere though, in terms of small club inghts in ruralish areas.... local dj's playing different nights around that area with big guests squeezed in wherever affordable........

you will prob find dave, that in all areas you are going to have the same names cropping up on the bills for different nights in that area....

eg. here in belfast amongst 2/3 small nights, its a lot of the same names on bills with usually one headliner per gig that aint local ........

thats it really... tends to be like this everywhere ... i've played in quite a few ruralish gigs all over and you tend to be the only person that aint part of the crew. deffo some of the best gigs to play tho!

rackem
30-03-2007, 06:15 PM
ha ha ha north wales nights aint shit how many times has wragg played in north wales?? think answer is never? dont understand why a night is shit if it makes use of local talent... end of the day this is 2 events joining forces in a one room in a club and we have limited space for bringing many djs outside our residents. we try and rotate the djs around each event and make it as diffrent as possible. end of the day if you have good loacal djs you should use them ... if we had a couple of rooms and we ran the whole event we would have djs from all over playing helping make as diverse as possible. BUT come on what small nights in the world dont have 80% of the same djs on every year ?? I really buzz off hosting the room at this event it means we can put our mates on and not worrie about booking dj djs from all over to drag a crowd and its more personal like this and the crowd are great! really dont understand why you posted that and finsed it with "healthy scene though" if you feel like making your point thats great as this is a forum and thus you should say what you think and i respect that ...but why then put "healthy scene though" as to almost sour the blow?

why the defensive on the essence/ardpressed night?

like i said. nothing to do with this night.

of course its good to have local dj's on. nobody is denying that fact its the main part of it at that level.

the line ups are pretty tedious though. this is something i have been picking up from chatting to people thats all.

theres nothing more about the comment 'healthy scene though'
it is a healthy scene..not quite sure what u mean there.

would be good to have some nice lineups in north wales though. some of the other genres manage it.

##edit### dave on si's puter:whoops:

Mucky Beats
30-03-2007, 07:09 PM
why the defensive on the essence/ardpressed night?

like i said. nothing to do with this night.

of course its good to have local dj's on. nobody is denying that fact its the main part of it at that level.

the line ups are pretty tedious though. this is something i have been picking up from chatting to people thats all.

theres nothing more about the comment 'healthy scene though'
it is a healthy scene..not quite sure what u mean there.

would be good to have some nice lineups in north wales though. some of the other genres manage it.

##edit### dave on si's puter:whoops:

i do get what your trying to get at dave that baiscaly you would like more out there fresh bookings and diverse headline acts... but this said, it is still possible using the same local djs, you must just try and make the djs diverse there styles and think out side the box a bit.... i think its asking to much for people to put on too diffrent line ups in rural areas as 9 times out of 10 no one will attend and whats the point in that? but i do think there is some thing in what you have just said .....

BUT COME ON did you not expect me to react to you saying "north wales is shite" in a post for a event im puttin on in north wales and having a dig at always the same djs.... as for "why the defensive on the essence/ardpressed night?" as i just said you post those comments under that event you nutter.

Frank Dogshit
30-03-2007, 10:50 PM
small time pounders at low cost prices....

its the aldi of techno.

fair play

conor256
31-03-2007, 10:36 AM

its the aldi of techno.

fair play

he he nicely put.........

to be honest, when, if i remember rightly, going to techno gigs locally, before i was a dj myself (and a critical c*nt), some of the best dj sets i heard were pulled off by local djs..... they're the ones that stick out in my mind the most (though on the flip side it might be cos i seen them that often ;@)

Joycey
01-04-2007, 03:36 PM

its the aldi of techno.

fair play

In for a penny in for a pounder innit!

ha ha

WRAGG
03-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Was a really good night, really crazy but cool venue with loadsa up for it nutters.

The 6 and a half hour journey home was a bit of a killer though!!

jon connor
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
blood hell thats a killa drive down to where you guys live, hope night went well mackie by the way ............

278d7e64a374de26f==