PDA

View Full Version : New realeses on SUF site.

DeDeH
10-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Holy Shite... nasty new stuff they put up there.

Guess that´s their answer to the RIP Acid Techno topic.. kinda puts an end to that discussion an all !

acidguru
10-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Excellent stuff,think the SCON and the Yolk are my favs,will be preordered immediately!

conor256
10-03-2007, 09:43 AM
im really liking the scon .....
the cluster release from taylor and gold didnt seem to do it for me the way it did for others.... but this scon sounds wicked......

the yolk is also pumpin.......

in fact i think they all sound good....

the raw one sounds pretty good too..... i think the geezer is back on form with his last handful of releases......

i wonder who is going to do the other remix of 'the gift'..... i'm not too fussed on this remix but maybe things will change if i hear it on a big rig or even when i get the vinyl......

10-03-2007, 10:30 AM
anyone know who did a remix of "the gift" ?

i think it is ok but nothing brilliant...this track should never be remixed in my opinion.

and i hope they put two remixes on the record...not the original

acidguru
10-03-2007, 10:37 AM
anyone know who did a remix of "the gift" ?

i think it is ok but nothing brilliant...this track should never be remixed in my opinion.

Aaron Liberator and Guy `Geezer `McAffer

conor256
10-03-2007, 01:16 PM

ive a feeling it might be the original.... which is a bit shit for anyone who has paid an arm and a leg for the smtltd5 one in the last while..... but good for those who dont have the original......

10-03-2007, 02:07 PM
ive a feeling it might be the original.... which is a bit shit for anyone who has paid an arm and a leg for the smtltd5 one in the last while..... but good for those who dont have the original......

offcourse you are right...but i was thinking about something else...the gift is great track and rare...bad thing is that it is so expensive to buy now, but the good thing about it is this that you can't hear it so often and you can't be bored about hearing it all the time...

sometimes it is better when track is very limited...i still have big hope that they don't put it on strip...

the truth is that decision betwen rare tune(small sell and $$) and big pressing ( bigger $$) is very hard.

dan the acid man
11-03-2007, 12:18 AM
the b side to the new suf is awesome, first time in ages i've really enjoyed a london acid techno tune, it's dark and sinister sounding, just like it used to be

Si the Sigh
12-03-2007, 07:25 AM
All sound like good solid releases. SUF sounds the best for same reasons as Dan said ^

Si the Sigh
12-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Sample doesn't seem to sit right on The Gift remix until that mental as you like first breakdown, then it's all good after that.

Pretty good job. :)

Si the Sigh
12-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Holy Shite... nasty new stuff they put up there.

Guess that´s their answer to the RIP Acid Techno topic.. kinda puts an end to that discussion an all !

Nope.

Not if you read the point I was trying to make properly.

ollie303
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
all sounding really solid, wasnt to keen on the gift rmx but was never a fan of the original to be fair, strange that as everyone really rates it as a classic.

hypothalamus
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
gift remix? where is this then am i missing something?

hypothalamus
14-03-2007, 10:39 PM
doh, i was searching the truelove site! haha. sounds good look forward to this hopefully 2 remixes but original would be nice i spose!

278d7e64a374de26f==