PDA

View Full Version : (techno) "Holy Cow" 135bpm or so, busy/not mnml, acidic/synthy, relentless

mattdubois
10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
http://download.yousendit.com/6A354D92748383C7

feedback greatly appreciated, thanks!

loopdon
10-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Nice one. Lots of stuff happening. Growing one me. Only the ompah-bassline which shows through at times is maybe a little dated, know what i'm saying?

Solid work. Well psycho.

MARK ANXIOUS
12-03-2007, 12:48 AM
it's a b2 track for sure.. but you need to master it.. the whole track is too subby.. a little bit of compression and eq will make this sound good imo...

mattdubois
12-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Mark EG, thanks for taking the time to listen to my track and provide feedback...I have been a fan since I first saw you at the Drop Bass Network new years '00 party in Wisconsin and you laid down jam after jam while flailing and yelling and throwing equipment etc...what a perfect first impression....I actually had a great picture from your set of you on stage, shirtless, mid-action, dreads in mid-flight, and surrounded by a couple hot chicks and stunned spectators....

don't want to squander your time, but in your view it's B2 because...?...it's just not "there"/A1 material in comparison to the best of recent releases...or ...?

thanks again....and when are you ever coming to the midwest again? you need to come spin in Chicago soon!

278d7e64a374de26f==