PDA

View Full Version : DJ UNGLE FEVER vs M.WITTROCK:Don´t fu**with Cologne

acidguru
10-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Felt like putting this one up,some Old School Acid from Cologne: www.tweakfm.com/show/Tweak_FM_091205_feat_Djungle_Fever_vs_Morten_Wittr ock.mp3 This represents the Sound of Cologne back in the days,the partys then were absolutely wicked,hope you enjoy

Si the Sigh
12-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Checking out now. :)

Cheers for the link.

acidguru
12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Gotta be patient with that one,took me 5 or 6 times til it was completly downloaded...

xes
12-03-2007, 09:15 PM
aaah,so it IS supposed to be longer than 5 minutes :laughing:

cool. Will give it another (many) go(es) I do like a bit of djungle fever :cool:

12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
i've tried about 20 times and my top score is 40MB downloaded :/

xes
12-03-2007, 10:15 PM
keep trying!! I got it in about 4 goes,it's well worth it!! Shame it's not in 80 minute bits,I'd like to have this on in the car. Might have to get an mp3 player stereo thingy now. I got too many shit hot sets that are too long for cds,this is a shit hot set. Cheers acidguru:cool:

12-03-2007, 10:38 PM
maby someone can upload this somewhere?

i can't download this shit...20MB is the best now...i tried over 30times now :(

MARK ANXIOUS
13-03-2007, 01:08 AM
aww mannnnnnnn this is my shit.

i once had the pleasure of visiting walkers studio in cologne, i soo respect these guys..... damn it was a bowling alley.. and when ya bashed out a line on a keyboard on one end ya had to run to the other to bash out the other hahaah

thank you for posting this... really wish i knew what was going on with these guys now..

MARK ANXIOUS
13-03-2007, 01:20 AM
is there any other forums you all know of for this 90's acid techno stuff? it was a massive part of my life and i would love to get more info here on this older acid techno shit... discogs has proved god for me on this but is there any other??? perhaps we should make one here????

Si the Sigh
13-03-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm working on a non UK based acid techno database at the moment mate. Will be up here soon with the UK based labels database.

I aim to get every acid based labels info here in time. :)

acidguru
13-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Really good to see you guys enjoying this stuff!Just had a look in my ´archives ´and found 3 or 4 other sets fitting in this category,unfortunately some of them got very poor sound quality,but think i´ll put em up anyway though

acidguru
13-03-2007, 02:26 PM
aww mannnnnnnn this is my shit.

i once had the pleasure of visiting walkers studio in cologne, i soo respect these guys..... damn it was a bowling alley.. and when ya bashed out a line on a keyboard on one end ya had to run to the other to bash out the other hahaah

thank you for posting this... really wish i knew what was going on with these guys now..
No idea what they´re doing atm,maybe some of the artists got a homepage to get updated. Did you visit the Popkomm then being in Cologne?Always great partys there and plenty of ´em too,actually so much that sometimes it was hard deciding which one should be visited

278d7e64a374de26f==