PDA

View Full Version : Q: What are you looking forward to...

Si the Sigh
13-03-2007, 07:21 AM
...this year within the techno scene?

Me, I'm looking forward to hearing the Cobblestone Jazz double CD thats coming later in the year on Wagon Repair.

Loving their sound at the moment. Quality easy listening shit! :)

Really digging their recent releases on Wagon Repair like India and Dump Truck.

dirty_bass
13-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Looking forward to the McCormack Album, the Clownface stuff in particular.

looking forward to....the line blurring between techno and dubstep is an interesting area to me, I look forward to seeing more people explore it.

Looking foward to getting a live collaboration project on the go and maybe taking techno out of the club and into the music arena.

Looking forward to the possibility of more freedom and diversity and experimentation withing the DJ`s and the producers.
Hoping rather than looking forward to actually.

Looking forward to hearing more fresh talent turn up that has it`s own sound and merit.

Si the Sigh
13-03-2007, 08:37 AM
looking forward to....the line blurring between techno and dubstep is an interesting area to me, I look forward to seeing more people explore it.

Yea, this interested me when I read about it in DJ Mag last week*

( * Don't shoot me down, it was a good read! :) )

basslinejunkie
13-03-2007, 11:35 AM

Looking foward to getting a live collaboration project on the go and maybe taking techno out of the club and into the music arena.

Looking forward to the possibility of more freedom and diversity and experimentation withing the DJ`s and the producers.

Looking forward to hearing more fresh talent turn up that has it`s own sound and merit.

mc cormack releasing a new album??!?!???

basslinejunkie
13-03-2007, 11:37 AM

a new mccormack album?!?

TechMouse
13-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I bought this (http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF226444-01-01-01.mp3) a month or so ago.

Sounds filthy on a good system.

djfilthmonger
13-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Im looking forward to see Eric Sneo on the 31st of March Down in cork , Havent seen him before but his productions and mixes are right up my alley, Cant wait

Si the Sigh
13-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Never seen Sneo play, but I do love his productions. :)

BRADLEE
13-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Hmmm well, more hope than anything...but just hoping to keep the releases rolling.

Hoping to get to play some more shows outside of this Giant Kitty Litter box I live in. (Arizona)

And I just wish I could quit my dayjob (yeah right...) :laughing:

rhythmtech
13-03-2007, 03:42 PM
i hope the label takes off.. and i hope a few other labels do too.. theres quite a bit of new blood waiting to break thru and with a bit of luck this could be the year

prozac
13-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I bought this (http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF226444-01-01-01.mp3) a month or so ago.

Sounds filthy on a good system.

sounds familiar

what is it?

...Dave...
13-03-2007, 04:37 PM
i'm looking forward to sunday dinner

Ritzi Lee
13-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Yes McC is back again after an 18 month break!

fatcollective
13-03-2007, 04:57 PM
im looking forward to djing in brazil in September!!

eyeswithoutaface
13-03-2007, 06:51 PM
im looking forward to 2008

dirty_bass
13-03-2007, 10:07 PM
im looking forward to 2008

I`m looking forward to 2012

End of the world is nigh.

jon connor
15-03-2007, 04:43 PM
a wank yes im looking forward to cracking 1 off when i recieve the andreas kraemer and thomas pogadl new release after many years out of action foookin great lad av sum of that.

liverpool winning the champions leage yet again in 2007.

catching a seriously record breaking fish.

and umm getting MARRIED AHHHHHH! Yes finaly mr connor is getting hitched.....hahahha! lovely.

force
15-03-2007, 04:52 PM
I`m looking forward to 2012

End of the world is nigh.

End of the Maya 'Long Count'.

At 11:11 am, which bemused me no end

Jay Pace
15-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Looking forward to get a release out

Looking forward to Sonar festival, to see whats happening in weird electronic music

Looking forward to getting the studio properly rigged up in my new house and doing some more work

And looking forward to our next Black box party with james ruskin and dirty bass (31/03 brighton, blackboxtechno.co.uk plug plug plug)

Should be a good year. Have high hopes...

278d7e64a374de26f==