PDA

View Full Version : Wkend fixtures!

Insomnia
16-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Well Arsenal of to Everton on sunday, should be a good game, Wenger says he wont give up chasing 2nd spot.. Henry out for the rest of the season so maybe time for walcott to shine hopefully!:cheese:

What about your teams folk?

Richierush
16-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Walcott looked sharp while playin on the right an he was settin up alot of goals for the arse but am glad henry is out :cheese:

Numeric
16-03-2007, 05:17 PM
i'm glad Henry's out too, he's a cock muncher of the highest order...

United have got Bolton at Old Trafford, i reckon we'll get the three points...

hope Smith gets a start with Rooney up-front...

LittleMinx
16-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Well Man U got Bolton at Old Trafford, a few injuries leaving only 2 strickers Rooney and Smith!!! Hopefully we should get a win and keep up the title challenge!! :cheese:

C'MON MAN U

Numeric
16-03-2007, 05:33 PM
i bet Sir plays Giggs as the second striker and leaves Smith on the bench...

Insomnia
16-03-2007, 05:36 PM
i bet Sir plays Giggs as the second striker and leaves Smith on the bench...

That sounds quite likely mate, abit short in strikers the now dude!

Numeric
16-03-2007, 10:06 PM
aye but if Smithy's gonna have any impact this season then he has to have starts, now is the perfect time...

i honestly believe that given a few starts he'll be bangin em in...

Insomnia
16-03-2007, 10:42 PM
I remember his days at Leeds utd, he scored some crackers back then against top teams. As you say just needs his chance and i'm sure he could reproduce the form he used to have....

Frank Dogshit
17-03-2007, 12:22 AM
alan smith is shite...dream on

we've got west ham....on paper we should rip them to pieces but ive got a feeling theyll get something from this.

things at rovers are too good to be true at the moment,a slip up is due.

Numeric
17-03-2007, 04:11 PM
:laughing:

what a performance, Cristiano was awesome...

United 4 Bolton 1

:cheese:

Insomnia
17-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Will check the highlights tonight.......... :cheese:

Numeric
17-03-2007, 08:44 PM
yeah man, make sure you check it out...

it was great to see United back in full flow after the string of bad performances, and also with a lot being made of Henrik's departure and ofcourse the injuries, great way answer the doubters...

also really happy that Rooney bagged a couple, both finishes were sublime, the ball from Smith for his second was class...

gutted for Captain Nev though, gonna be out for three weeks apparently, hope Wes can step up and do a job...

Insomnia
17-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Will do wasn't sure how the striker situation was gonna be but they certainly showed it wasn't a problem with that score line...

I heard Neville will be out for 3 weeks, abit of a concern for England during the week but sure they'll cope with it....

Esox Lucius
17-03-2007, 09:26 PM
i wouldnt mind getting beat aslong as we hurt some of your players, although i think we have got a good chance of getting a point maybe even 3. we need to win these games really if we want top 6, will be interesting to see how the arse play after them getting knocked out the fa cup & CL and losing in the league cup final.. you never know with the arse like they can turn it on when it's their day.

Insomnia
17-03-2007, 09:32 PM
At the moment mate the squad is that big and hearing the day that Baptista has signed finaly for £13.6 million they are all now fighting for positions for next season, no silverware aint good enough for us, we need to be up there proper next season and i feel we are going to be........:cheese:

LittleMinx
17-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm just after watching the Man u game, what a game, Cristiano was on fire, the man is a legend!!! 4 lovely goals by both Rooney and Park!!! We could of had a few more goals there i think!!!

The performance was the best ive seen in a long time, lets hope we keep it up then!!

Man of the match definatly goes to Cristiano Renaldo!!! :)

dan the acid man
17-03-2007, 11:19 PM
i'm glad Henry's out too, he's a cock muncher of the highest order...

United have got Bolton at Old Trafford, i reckon we'll get the three points...

hope Smith gets a start with Rooney up-front...

nah, Hnery was a great player, not sure whats been his problem this year though.

Numeric
17-03-2007, 11:24 PM
he's always had an attitude, seems to have gotten worse over the past couple of seasons...

spitting out his dummy when Arse lose, blaming his team-mates and not taking any kind of responability himself...

Insomnia
17-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Another huge blunder the day at the Blackburn v West Ham game... The ball clearly did not cross the line but goal given, i'm sure you will see this folk it will be big news this week!!

Esox Lucius
18-03-2007, 07:37 AM
hey bobby whats the french for my arrogant big head is about to explode

Insomnia
18-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Yeah Henry does spit the dummy out that's for sure, must be his age catching up with him now, at 29 year old he still has a few seasons left in him with us hopefully! :cheese:

xes
18-03-2007, 11:30 AM
hey bobby whats the french for my arrogant big head is about to explode
Mon grande tête arrogante est sur le point d'éclater

Do I need to menion a certain 95 yard goal? :cheese: Spurs movin' on up. Lets hope we can get into uefa again via a league position.

Insomnia
18-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Never seen a keeper score before i dont think!.......:cheese: :cool:

xes
18-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Never seen a keeper score before i dont think!.......:cheese: :cool:

Peter Shilton scored once,from a goal kick,simular to Robbos goal (but further away obviously) I was looking for it on youtube but can't find it.

there are a few others from more recent games. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=goalkeeper+scoring&search=Search

Numeric
18-03-2007, 05:57 PM
oh dear...

Everton have just scored against Arse, right at the death...

Esox Lucius
18-03-2007, 06:02 PM
haha funny that you gooner cunts. especially since andy johnson is a gooner himself hahahaha

Numeric
18-03-2007, 06:02 PM
result...

Everton 1 Arse 0

the kopites couldn't score earlier today either, held to a draw...

:laughing:

Insomnia
18-03-2007, 06:09 PM
AgHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Right at the end balls!! At least Liverpool didin't win and we're still in third place! Fair play Esox and Richierush.......:whoops:

Insomnia
18-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Peter Shilton scored once,from a goal kick,simular to Robbos goal (but further away obviously) I was looking for it on youtube but can't find it.

there are a few others from more recent games. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=goalkeeper+scoring&search=Search

Nice find!! :cool:

Richierush
18-03-2007, 09:50 PM
:laughing: thanx AJ :cheese: tranmere's keeper scored from a free kick similar to robinsons near start of season think his was cause of the wind,for a while the crowd shouted shoot every time r keeper got the ball :laughing:

basslinejunkie
18-03-2007, 11:41 PM
the reds-villa game is THE worst game of football ive ever seen,i shit u not.

Will
19-03-2007, 03:23 PM
haha funny that you gooner cunts. especially since andy johnson is a gooner himself hahahaha

At least one gooner will be happy, I'm happy for him at least, just needs to move to a big team now!

Will
19-03-2007, 03:26 PM
At least Liverpool drew and Bolton lost, though our next 4 games are all fixtures we lost last season and most if not all our players couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo with Henry and van Persie injured.

We've shown better form against Liverpool and Bolton in the cups at least though, so hopefully we'll do alright... And 2 weeks 'til we play next too, I hope Wenger has big plans for the summer all we'll be winning tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddles all again next season...

278d7e64a374de26f==