PDA

View Full Version : NO SHOW!

ness
04-11-2003, 10:44 AM
:evil:
DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT I GET PRETTY PISSED OFF WHEN I PAY A TENNER TO GO SEE A DJ (MARK EG, FRIDAY 31ST OCT, PORTSMOUTH) AND THEY DON'T ****ING SHOW UP! TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER THAT WE DON'T EVEN GET A DISCOUNT OR REFUND FOR THE NIGHT. MUSIC WAS SHITE THAT NIGHT AND IT PUT A DAMPNER ON THE REST OF THE WEEKEND FOR ME AND MY MATES WHO HAD TRAVELLED DOWN FROM ESSEX.
NICE 1!

Esox Lucius
04-11-2003, 10:47 AM
hello mr angry young man, welcome to the board :lol:

have you by any chance tried to find the reason why mark didnt turn up or would that be too easy for you? instead you act like a twat and and come on the board all angry

COCK!

plincit
04-11-2003, 11:09 AM
hello mr angry young man, welcome to the board :lol:

have you by any chance tried to find the reason why mark didnt turn up or would that be too easy for you? instead you act like a twat and and come on the board all angry

COCK!

maybe he's more angry at the club. i'd be pissed off paying a tenner into any club to see 1 british dj anyway. no disrespect to Mark but i hope there were other names on the bill for that price.

Esox Lucius
04-11-2003, 11:14 AM
fair enough, just seemed like his anger was towards mark??

Angrymann
04-11-2003, 11:34 AM
It did seeing as it was only the boys second post, but he did say something about No Refund or Discount , so that also pointed towards him being pissed off with the club.

The club should stick a notice up saying " Mark's got the Flu so won't be here , hold on to your stub and get in for half price next time". Wouldn't take long to scribble that down and stick it to the door. Also gives you the choice of whether to go in or not too.

Cause by them not doing that it makes folk think either the dj is a cunt or that the folk never booked him in the first place.

Think you should let Ness off with it this time though , he's obviously got the come down from hell and it wasn't even worth it for him!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==