PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd vs Boro (FA Cup replay)

Numeric
19-03-2007, 02:09 PM
if saturday is anything to go by then United should cruise this fixture, but as we all know, every game is different, we struggled against Boro in the first game, but i think we have the power to despatch them tonight...

Giggs isn't playing apparently, so i guess Smithy is gonna start which is good, hope he scores...

c'mon United!!

Insomnia
19-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I cant see this game being a problem at all for united and after saturdays performance no problem.... 3-0 united.....

Will
19-03-2007, 03:39 PM
The first game was rubbish and the 2nd probably will be too, the Chelsea V Spurs game is the one to watch! Spurs have a good chance and hopefully Cole will have his career ended...

LittleMinx
19-03-2007, 05:57 PM
well i just hope we play like we did at the weekend!!! It will be nice to see a win here, Smith and Rooney up front, Sure Christiano will see us good as always :)

Insomnia
19-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Chelsea and Man U through then.......

Middlesbrough will be gutted, 2 penalties lost over the 2 games!

dan the acid man
19-03-2007, 10:24 PM
how did ronney get away with not being sent off? i suppose the ref used common sense, but most would have after the 2 outbursts.

also what happened at the end of the chelsea tottenham match? saw a load of stewards piling on somebody on the pitch:laughing:

Numeric
19-03-2007, 10:27 PM
aye, watched the game on sopcast, not sure about the pen desicion, will have to see it properly, we created plenty of chances anyway, played quite well...

Morrison is a cock...

shame about Spurs, the Shevchenko goal was incredible...

LittleMinx
19-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Want to see the Man U game!!!

Yeah Dan all we seen was a pile on then the stewards carrying some yid (sp) fan off :)

Traxx
20-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Dodgy pen decision to save you in the first leg & a dodgy one to win the sedond leg. Fukin scum.

Esox Lucius
20-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Dodgy pen decision to save you in the first leg & a dodgy one to win the sedond leg. Fukin scum.

lol pot calling kettle black, liverpool & penalties go hand in hand.

Insomnia
20-03-2007, 09:31 AM
That was some scenes after the Spurs game, Lampard nearly took a cracking punch in the face from a spurs fan! :ohdear: :laughing:

Numeric
20-03-2007, 09:39 AM
yeah, he dodged it really well though...

:laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55Q-9h11lA

Numeric
20-03-2007, 09:40 AM

yawn...

LittleMinx
20-03-2007, 10:33 AM

That wont no dodgy pen, just seen it a fair few times to make sure i were right and if you check some of angles you'll see it was a pen!!!

kai
20-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Was at the game last night and we dominated for 90 mins and deserved the win whatever way it came - as for dodgy penalty - end of the day there was contact that stopped his run so its a penalty - whats dodgy about that - end of the day he has quick feet so a minimal amount of contact is always going to knock him off balance - thats not his fault - its up to the defenders to deal with that problem.

As for dirty players - may not have been picked up on TV but Yakuba should have been off before half time for elbowing Vidic in the face while play was being broke down by his defence - sly twat like as ref was never gonna see it as down the other end watching our attack but the not the point - miraculously when ball cleared the dirty c.u.n.t was unmarked!!!!

Insomnia
20-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry but i have to say i think the wind would blow ronaldo over!! Yeah he's a quick player and a great player at that, but it pisses me off how he goes down, sorry! :)

LittleMinx
20-03-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm sorry but i have to say i think the wind would blow ronaldo over!! Yeah he's a quick player and a great player at that, but it pisses me off how he goes down, sorry! :)

It pisses me off when all ppl do is moan about Ronaldo being a cheat, if you ran at the speed he was going a slight knock is gonna send you to the ground, i'll admit he can be a cheat sometimes but last night was no blatent dive :dontgothere:

Insomnia
20-03-2007, 12:55 PM
It pisses me off when all ppl do is moan about Ronaldo being a cheat, if you ran at the speed he was going a slight knock is gonna send you to the ground, i'll admit he can be a cheat sometimes but last night was no blatent dive :dontgothere:

Well if it had of been Henry you'd be the same! just like you have before, i'm just giving my honest opinion..... :briggin:

xes
20-03-2007, 02:32 PM
did you see the way all the Chelsea players crowded round that twat pitch invader. they was laying the boot in!! :cheese: bet he's got a nice few bruises for his wanky air punch. My nan could punch better than that. And she's dead.

french_og
20-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Ronaldo did well to make it look like a penalty, he left his leg out for Woodgate to make contact. Woodgate should of not made the challenge so it is his fault really as Ronaldo was going no where.

To be fair as we have seen many times with Rooney that the refs give nothing if you stay on your feet so it encourages players to have to go to ground easier,

Will
20-03-2007, 04:01 PM
did you see the way all the Chelsea players crowded round that twat pitch invader. they was laying the boot in!! :cheese: bet he's got a nice few bruises for his wanky air punch. My nan could punch better than that. And she's dead.

He had the right idea, but it was a pathetic attempt! Such a shame, I hoped he'd have caught him with a good punch, though Cole was the one to go for, ex-Arsenal as well, theywere booing him all game, so why not go for him? There should have been a mass invasion to make sure he got a good kicking and then Spurs get into loads of trouble afterwards!

Numeric
20-03-2007, 04:49 PM
yeah i would have liked to see Cashley take a whack, apparently he was puttin the boot in when the Chelsea players were crowded round the guy while he was on the deck, f**kin cowards...

Insomnia
20-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I saw Drogba giving the guy a good kick to the head a couple of times...:grr:

french_og
20-03-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafP6H-Uasc

Fair play to the Chelsea players i say, if that brain dead un educated twat wants to come running on the pitch to lay a blindside coward punch on Lampard then he deserves a good kicking. They should of stamped his eyes out.

djfase
20-03-2007, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafP6H-Uasc

Fair play to the Chelsea players i say, if that brain dead un educated twat wants to come running on the pitch to lay a blindside coward punch on Lampard then he deserves a good kicking. They should of stamped his eyes out.

It was no blind side punch. Lampard watched him run at him.

If theres one player id like to see get whacked its lampard. Hes a total cock end.

Still out of order tho. Needs banning for life. If not for throwing punch at lampard, but for the fact its one of the worst punches ive ever seen

Esox Lucius
20-03-2007, 07:48 PM
of all the spurs fans to run on the pitch and try to give wankpard a hiding it had to be some weapon who my 12 yr old nephew could throw a better dig.

Richierush
20-03-2007, 10:09 PM
:laughing: i couldnt really see it last nite when he ran on,all i seen was lampard ducking i thought it was a spurs player at first not a fan,gotta say that punch was the most laughable :laughing: :laughing: not suprised he ran on tho,one of them players where askin for it no need for a celebration like that,they got in the semis for tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlessake :grr:

Numeric
21-03-2007, 12:10 PM
apparently Sir was well p**sed off when Geoff Shreeves asked him about Cristiano's alledged dive, here's what the Sun reckons was said...

Shreeves: "I asked him..."

Ferguson: "F*****g (inaudible) bastard."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off to you."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Don't even think about it."

Ferguson: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"

Shreeves: "Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?"

Ferguson: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."

Shreeves: "I'm entitled to ask...Cristiano gave the right answer."

Ferguson: "F*****g hell with your answers."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off." (door slams).

classic, these f**kin reporters should know better...

LittleMinx
21-03-2007, 12:19 PM
apparently Sir was well p**sed off when Geoff Shreeves asked him about Cristiano's alledged dive, here's what the Sun reckons was said...

Shreeves: "I asked him..."

Ferguson: "F*****g (inaudible) bastard."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off to you."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Don't even think about it."

Ferguson: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"

Shreeves: "Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?"

Ferguson: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."

Shreeves: "I'm entitled to ask...Cristiano gave the right answer."

Ferguson: "F*****g hell with your answers."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off." (door slams).

classic, these f**kin reporters should know better...

class :laughing: :laughing: he should of laid the nut on him to

Esox Lucius
21-03-2007, 01:16 PM
the man is a f.uckin legend of the highest order, takes no shit.

if anyone deserves the sir title it is fergie.

Insomnia
21-03-2007, 01:52 PM
No mucking the mad jock from Glasgow!! :cheese:

lukekendall
21-03-2007, 03:00 PM
It was no blind side punch. Lampard watched him run at him.

If theres one player id like to see get whacked its lampard. Hes a total cock end.

Still out of order tho. Needs banning for life. If not for throwing punch at lampard, but for the fact its one of the worst punches ive ever seen

id love it if he actually knocked lampard out!! lampard is a over rated tit!!

Traxx
21-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Theres stickin up for your players then theres lookin like a right twat. Even scum fans know he's a cheatin cunt but it doesnt count when he's in red of course.

Numeric
21-03-2007, 04:21 PM
for the benifit of kopites with short memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CllT_iZEblE

Esox Lucius
21-03-2007, 04:29 PM
kopites have the same memory span as a goldfish.

Numeric
21-03-2007, 04:33 PM

is right, Gerrard has made a number of blatent dives this season, no-one seems to care when a player other than Cristiano does it though...

Insomnia
21-03-2007, 05:21 PM
I would maybe think that may have something to do with what Ronaldo done getting Rooney sent off in the world cup, makes him an easy target for these kind of things.....

Esox Lucius
21-03-2007, 06:04 PM

is right, Gerrard has made a number of blatent dives this season, no-one seems to care when a player other than Cristiano does it though...

because he is so good they dont like that. i'd go as far as saying he is possibly the best in the world at this moment.

nick_anarchy
21-03-2007, 06:28 PM
because he is so good they dont like that. i'd go as far as saying he is possibly the best in the world at this moment.

he is simple as that , and pll hate it cos hes at utd the club everybody loves to hate

kopites are just sour cos we could be goin to ........

Traxx
21-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Only a muppet would compare the couple of incidents gerrards been involved in with what this prick does week in week out. Sure he's a great player, cant deny it nor have i tried to but he is a cheating twat. His fellow professionals think the same.

Richierush
21-03-2007, 10:52 PM
everyone hates ronaldo cause he is the best in the world at the moment but he looks like a right puff,an he dives like a bastard,but he is startin to cut it out abit

djfase
22-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Only a muppet would compare the couple of incidents gerrards been involved in with what this prick does week in week out. Sure he's a great player, cant deny it nor have i tried to but he is a cheating twat. His fellow professionals think the same.

Im sure if there were some stats to see, you will probably find ronaldo receives more fouls/tackles than any other player. This is a he has more of the ball in attacking areas than any other player, and is not afraid to run with it. Some of the tackles that go in on him, i would get out of the way of. Is diving out of the way of a nasty tackle a bad thing? Or should stay on his feet and get hurt?

Gerrard on the other hand only dives in the penalty area,and does it alot. Fact

nick_anarchy
22-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Im sure if there were some stats to see, you will probably find ronaldo receives more fouls/tackles than any other player. This is a he has more of the ball in attacking areas than any other player, and is not afraid to run with it. Some of the tackles that go in on him, i would get out of the way of. Is diving out of the way of a nasty tackle a bad thing? Or should stay on his feet and get hurt?

Gerrard on the other hand only dives in the penalty area,and does it alot. Fact

aye thats true with ronaldo every man & his dog wants to take him out then moan when he dives , i know full well he will dive one or twice in a game but when u see the tackels he takes every week like fase said wouldnt u dive out the way !! hes kicked all over the place but hey he loves it he knows he can take the piss out of any player in thw world with his skill & pace hes world class and yes the best player in the world right now ! hes cut out his diving a hell of a lot this season ! reasons why ? might be cos of what happened with rooney ? or did fergie have a few words ?? we will never know but we all know when he stays on his feet he is the most dangerous player to have

Esox Lucius
22-03-2007, 10:27 AM
he plays on the left, he plays on the right, that by ronaldo he makes gerrard and ronaldinho at the moment look shite.

nick_anarchy
22-03-2007, 11:08 AM
he plays on the left, he plays on the right, that by ronaldo he makes gerrard and ronaldinho at the moment look shite.

init kpoites moan when gerrard on on the right as he cant play there .. yet ronaldo can play left , right , and upfront utd top goal scorer this season so far , and is also good in the air ! if he had a bit more steel to his game he would be ok in a role paul scholes plays ( but due to his love for the floor ) he aint never goin to play there , plus hes to good out wide

tho i do find it quite funny when ppl say gerrard is a better footballer than him how ?? for me gerrard is a good passer of the ball and he loves to hit his 60 odd yard balls and ping the ball from left to right , he aint the best at being a holding role player like sisoko who for me has been class for liverpool in that role he cant run with the ball and take 2/3/4/5 odd players on with skill & pace yes hes got one hell of a right boot on him and scores great goals but them pair aint in the same class for me. Ronaldo can do all bar be a holding player....

ronaldino is in his own world , one day he can be the best player on the planet he is unreal but he has to many off days i watch him play and he dont get involved in the game unlike ronaldo yeh he aint got the pace like ron but hes got the skill and vision like no one if he did it day in day out in matche's he would be the best around but at the moment its ronaldo !!

DJ RE:HAB
22-03-2007, 12:28 PM
init kpoites moan when gerrard on on the right as he cant play there .. yet ronaldo can play left , right , and upfront utd top goal scorer this season so far , and is also good in the air ! if he had a bit more steel to his game he would be ok in a role paul scholes plays ( but due to his love for the floor ) he aint never goin to play there , plus hes to good out wide

tho i do find it quite funny when ppl say gerrard is a better footballer than him how ?? for me gerrard is a good passer of the ball and he loves to hit his 60 odd yard balls and ping the ball from left to right , he aint the best at being a holding role player like sisoko who for me has been class for liverpool in that role he cant run with the ball and take 2/3/4/5 odd players on with skill & pace yes hes got one hell of a right boot on him and scores great goals but them pair aint in the same class for me. Ronaldo can do all bar be a holding player....

ronaldino is in his own world , one day he can be the best player on the planet he is unreal but he has to many off days i watch him play and he dont get involved in the game unlike ronaldo yeh he aint got the pace like ron but hes got the skill and vision like no one if he did it day in day out in matche's he would be the best around but at the moment its ronaldo !!

Why dont you marry him then?

french_og
22-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Thats stupid comparing him to Gerrard, they are totally different players. Gerrard is awesome centre midfielder but his versatility gets abused by stupid managers who trys to fit sqaure pegs in round holes. Gerrard would probably had scored 15 goals this season so far had he played in the centre all season. All his goals so far this season has come from his spell in the middle and only an idiot would play him on the right.

Esox Lucius
22-03-2007, 12:40 PM

dennis, i heard you wank over pics of gerrard you have stapled to your pillow. :laughing:

Insomnia
22-03-2007, 01:37 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

Will
22-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Most players are afraid to tackle Ronaldo, so I wouldn't have thought he got too many rough tackles. And Ronaldinho has all the skill etc of Ronaldo, but he's a genius as well, whereas Ronaldo doesn't have much of a footballing brain. So Ronaldinho's definitely the better player, even if he's out of form at the moment. In fact the same could be said for Henry too.

LittleMinx
22-03-2007, 07:55 PM
everyone hates ronaldo cause he is the best in the world at the moment but he looks like a right puff,an he dives like a bastard,but he is startin to cut it out abit

I dont hate Ronaldo i think the guy is a class player, wish he would take a dive in my bed :laughing:

Numeric
22-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Cristiano is much younger Terry and five years younger than Ronaldinho, he has a lot of time to develop as a player...

nick_anarchy
22-03-2007, 08:56 PM

o look we have a comedian

nick_anarchy
22-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Thats stupid comparing him to Gerrard, they are totally different players. Gerrard is awesome centre midfielder but his versatility gets abused by stupid managers who trys to fit sqaure pegs in round holes. Gerrard would probably had scored 15 goals this season so far had he played in the centre all season. All his goals so far this season has come from his spell in the middle and only an idiot would play him on the right.

i agree with you mate , but you get sad kopites ( ie like the ones i know ) who are like that , they compare gerrard to every player in thw world and he comes out smelling of roses , he aint that good

nick_anarchy
22-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Most players are afraid to tackle Ronaldo, so I wouldn't have thought he got too many rough tackles. And Ronaldinho has all the skill etc of Ronaldo, but he's a genius as well, whereas Ronaldo doesn't have much of a footballing brain. So Ronaldinho's definitely the better player, even if he's out of form at the moment. In fact the same could be said for Henry too.

i agree with you will ( o look we agree for once haha ) on present form no one can touch ronaldo

french_og
23-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey mate, i'm not a Liverpool supporter, but they have a few players like Gerrard and Alonso who i like. I also think Ronaldo is top player and still improving but was just stating not to compare Gerrard to Ronaldo as its like comparing Zidane to Roy Keane - both great midfielders but completley different.

Love of hate Ronaldo nobody can deny that he has been amazing this season. His goals tally speak for itself alone. Alright he goes down too easily which all English hate as its just not our nature to dive but abroad it is totally normal and it is percieved abroad as a way of tricking the ref and it is up to the ref to notice it.

Esox Lucius
23-03-2007, 07:31 AM
who do you support mate, still dont know :cheese:

Esox Lucius
23-03-2007, 07:31 AM
i know you cant compare them im going purely on this season, ronaldo has been the best in the world imo.

Esox Lucius
23-03-2007, 09:16 AM
i've just been playing footy with my staffie in the garden, he shows more skill than most of the liverpool squad, feck me shit hard getting the ball off him.

dog football, i might be onto something there!

french_og
23-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm a neautral really, coming from Gloucester and not having a decent team in a 1 hour radias made it difficult to be passionate about a team. I don't believe in supporting a team 3 hours from where your from. I like watching good football!!!! I look forward to the England games when i can get passonate about a side!!

Swindon Town was my favourite team growing up as they were probably the local side being 45 minutes away and now Cheltenham Town would be the local side.

I agree - Ronaldo best in the world on form at the moment - no doubt and hope Man Utd keep him for a long time as the prem would be at a loss without him. There are not many players these days that really run at players with Pace and skill.

Traxx
23-03-2007, 06:17 PM
he shows more skill than most of the liverpool squad, feck me shit hard getting the ball off him.

That would be because your shite.

Esox Lucius
23-03-2007, 06:38 PM
or he had the ball in his teeth and he is a lot fitter than me

err well yeah cos im shite suppose.

nice one big perm

278d7e64a374de26f==