PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Neill

Will
19-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I see he had the gall to say he was disgusted with the reception he got off Blackburn fans after he showed himself to be a money grabbing cunt, I hope he gets the same reaction wherever he goes.

Insomnia
19-03-2007, 03:57 PM
What did he think would happen, a red carpet laid down in front of him! :laughing: They get paid enough these days so deal with it! :cheese:

french_og
19-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah hope the wanker enjoys life in the championship next season.

basslinejunkie
19-03-2007, 03:58 PM
he is a money grabbing cunt,how he can argue otherwise i dont know....

Dean-E
19-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah hope the wanker enjoys life in the championship next season.

he chose a great club that unfortunatly has had alot of problems over the last 12 months...They will be stright back up next season

Traxx
19-03-2007, 08:19 PM
How's he a money grabbing cunt? he aint gettin any younger so whats wrong with wanting a bit of a payday to see you out? your all fukin mad. If someone offered you more money to do your job somewhere else i bet you'd all say no because you dont wanna be a "money grabbing cunt".

Traxx
19-03-2007, 08:27 PM
You seen the shite that gets put in place of f uckin when you type it out yet cunt is ok? the mind boggles!

Esox Lucius
20-03-2007, 08:01 AM
maybe he looked at his mate harry at liverpool and thought f.uck that.

basslinejunkie
20-03-2007, 09:43 AM
he saw the pound signs and thought ker ching more like.

like traxx said,fair play,non of us would turn down the money he was offerd,but why spout aload of turd about it being a footballing descion?!? it was blantantly for the money.

Insomnia
20-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Well i like to believe that we sign players for the Arsenal jersey and not just the cash, i wouldn't want them in the team otherwise........:)

Will
20-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Footballers earn more than enough money whatever premiership team they play for, if he'd gone to Liverpool he could have played in the Champions League, won things and could have looked back on his career with pride. If he was so worried about the future he could have saved or invested some of his money, or trained to do something else in later life.

You can't possibly compare being a professional footballer with normal jobs, they earn far more money and should be worried about getting the most out of their careers in terms of silverware etc, not money. Plus we wouldn't be letting anyone down if we changed companies, there's no fans to think about. But his actions were bad enough, but getting on his high horse about getting some abuse is taking the piss, even Cole knew he'd get abuse and accepted it and he's not the sharpest of chavs.

278d7e64a374de26f==