PDA

View Full Version : England Vs Israel & Andorra

french_og
23-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Two must win games coming up,we are looking a bit frail with injuries but think we have enough to win this game. Hope Lennon is fit and Rooney and AJ can click up front.

I am going to watch the England v Andorra game next week - going on the piss for 3 days in Barcalona and the game is being played at Espayol's stadium.

Insomnia
23-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I think the Israel game will be a tough one, i remember watching them hold France to a draw, then went on to get another draw out of them not long after that, as for the Andorra game i think that should be quite simple at least 3,4 - 0! :cheese:

Numeric
23-03-2007, 11:09 AM
nothing is simple for England these days under Mclown...

hate these International fixtures ruining the Premiership weekend...

Esox Lucius
23-03-2007, 11:31 AM
will be supporting england against the 'country' that i do not recognise, but come on andorra :cool:

Richierush
23-03-2007, 04:26 PM
its about time we had r 2 best strikers at the moment linkin up an produce somethin gud,im lookin forward to it for that simple reason,i went to watch England against andorra at old trafford an i think the pub league i play in some of the teams would have done better :laughing:

Insomnia
23-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah i saw that game, i remember some Andorra player being about 4ft and that aint no joke!! Also he was in defence so get Crouch up there with his height!! :cool:

Richierush
23-03-2007, 06:06 PM
tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddles crouch he'd still get beaten in the air :laughing:

Richierush
23-03-2007, 06:08 PM
i hate tiddly nob :laughing:

Insomnia
23-03-2007, 11:08 PM
:laughing:

Aratron
24-03-2007, 08:30 AM
i predict Israel will win england comfortably - this is part of the global Zionist conspiracy.

Esox Lucius
24-03-2007, 11:24 AM
i've got a feeling the devil worshippers might beat ingerland.

dan the acid man
24-03-2007, 12:07 PM
no doubt we will play shite again:whoops:

djfase
24-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Israel will be very tough. Dont think they will beat us but a draw looks likely.

Andorra should be easy

dan the acid man
24-03-2007, 08:16 PM
well so far it's been another crap performance:whoops:

Ashley
24-03-2007, 08:19 PM
lol

xes
24-03-2007, 08:19 PM
I turned it off about 10 minutes ago,cos it's shit. Lets hope MacClusky gets the sack soon,he's a grade a twunt.

Numeric
24-03-2007, 09:38 PM
oh dear...

didn't see the game, but just checked the result...

England really are s**t...

dan the acid man
25-03-2007, 12:55 AM
yep, played absolutely shite, kept the ball, but we just lacked in every department really:whoops:

djfase
25-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Its just the boss gasnt got bottle to take off the big names.

Does anyone else notice that the players he puts in as cover are the same ones that he takes off?

The thing to have done against israel was to take lampard off, put gerrard in centre with lennon on right and downing on left. Then we wud have had 2 attacking wingers.

Defoe needs to start against andorra.

A little bit of bottle from the manager and it cud have been won

Insomnia
25-03-2007, 12:49 PM
From what i saw this should of been an easy win, 2 points clearly wasted here for England! I dont know whats next here, Andorra has to be 3 points and a thrashing......

Richierush
25-03-2007, 03:14 PM
to me its casual england,passin round the back four is a load of bollox then play it into a midfielder who has a player up his arse then he passes it straight back to terry or whoeva an they play it round back 4 again,tottaly agree get lampard out get gerrard in middle an get decent wingers on,not downing although natural left footer he is mcwankins bum boy middlesborough click,keep johnson on as we didnt see what he can really do,an tell rooney to do what he use to do for england fight for the ball an run at defenders at speed,he's lost that edge tryin to be more of a team player,tell him to run riot be a free player

french_og
26-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Mclaren has no idea, Lennon on the left - whats the point - everytime he got down the left he had to cut back in on his right and put a high hopeful cross in, if he was bursting down the right side at pace he could of crosses the ball low and hard at the near post when hopefully AJ would of been.

Gerrard proved again what a crap right midfielder he is, everytime he got the ball he launched it 40 yards like he was playing for Wimbledon.

Lampard & Mclaren said after about the chances they created?? Did i miss something as i can remember a real chance - only a couple of half chances and Lampard said there is goals throught the England side?? Really?? Where is this?? Lampard has not scored a competitive international goal since Oct 2005, Rooney has not scored for more than 2 half years at international lever, AJ has not played much, Hargreaves never scored, Lennon never scored, Gerrard??

How much i hate Mclaren we just have to admit that apart from our defence we are a very average side. We miss Beckham and Joe Cole in the midfield who have real quality and obvioulsly Owen up front.

basslinejunkie
26-03-2007, 12:29 PM
spot on.

we are shite,wake up england.

Richierush
26-03-2007, 06:21 PM
:grr: well pissed off today some typical red shite supporter was talkin about england an how Andy Johnson is not international quality :laughing: what makes me laugh they would probably jump at the chance to have a striker like him at anfield,is crouch international quality?dont make me laugh red shite :laughing: :laughing:

basslinejunkie
26-03-2007, 09:32 PM
look around. italy have totti.brazil have ronaldhinio.france have henry.holland have ruud.we have johnson.

you were saying........

he isnt international quality owen is the only one we have,an hes tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlesed now.

Esox Lucius
26-03-2007, 10:19 PM
johnson is international quality, owen is a crooked ex kopite has been.

basslinejunkie
26-03-2007, 10:30 PM
hes not.sorry,but thats my view.and it isnt a biased one.

Esox Lucius
26-03-2007, 10:45 PM
mine is a bit i admit, but he is goal hungry thats what you want.

dan the acid man
26-03-2007, 11:42 PM
you should play the strikers who are currently scoring, and he is, just as crouch was when he played, although it was against shit opposition:laughing:

weekender_veteran
27-03-2007, 02:38 AM
i listened to the game on 5live and it were really hard listening.. didnt even bother to watch the highlights.
pityfull :ohdear:

how did micah play when he came on? it didnt sound like he had a bad 15 minuites?

Numeric
27-03-2007, 07:31 AM
how did micah play when he came on? it didnt sound like he had a bad 15 minuites?

word is United are after young Micah...

:cheese:

lukekendall
27-03-2007, 09:35 AM
i didnt see the game as i dont really want to watch england no more ive given up as i knew it would be crap!!

ive read a few reviews and its what i thought would happen!! id new johnson would not be all that! i have never thought he was international quality! i think defoe should start next game as he has international experience and when he has started for england he has done well!

again lennon should be on the right when he plays he looks like englands best player and should be played in his best position!!! its time to drop lampard and put gerrard in the centre also but ginger nuts dont seem to have the balls

Esox Lucius
27-03-2007, 10:09 AM
i didnt see the game as i dont really want to watch england no more ive given up as i knew it would be crap!!

ive read a few reviews and its what i thought would happen!! id new johnson would not be all that! i have never thought he was international quality! i think defoe should start next game as he has international experience and when he has started for england he has done well!

again lennon should be on the right when he plays he looks like englands best player and should be played in his best position!!! its time to drop lampard and put gerrard in the centre also but ginger nuts dont seem to have the balls

go and support yeovil town. dont slag our andy off. :laughing:

Richierush
27-03-2007, 10:16 PM
if johnson isnt international quality,michael owen isnt international quality owen has no skill,no really footballin brain etc he's only good in an area goal poaching exactlty like andy johnson accept johnson does work hard for the team chasin lost causes sometimes

Richierush
27-03-2007, 10:22 PM
plus johnson hasnt even been given a chance at this level,one game on the right,what could he have proven there? one game with the whole team playin shite :wot:

lukekendall
28-03-2007, 08:13 AM
if johnson isnt international quality,michael owen isnt international quality owen has no skill,no really footballin brain etc he's only good in an area goal poaching exactlty like andy johnson accept johnson does work hard for the team chasin lost causes sometimes

i would hardly say johnson is in the same braket as owen! All im saying is the that Defoe should get the nod, i didnt see the game but i got told he came on last 10 mins and done more than johnson done all game!! Defoe has been in the england frame for some time!! johnson lacks experience and we cant efford to give him time to bed in!!

basslinejunkie
28-03-2007, 09:54 AM
plus johnson hasnt even been given a chance at this level,one game on the right,what could he have proven there? one game with the whole team playin shite :wot:

fair point i guess

Numeric
28-03-2007, 05:53 PM
apparently Lampard isn't starting tonight, so maybe England will perform a little better than usual...

djfase
28-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Thank fuk. Hes the most overated player in the prem

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 07:05 PM
i used to think he was good, but im starting to think ths way with wankpard at the moment, thn again i have slagged drogba off for ages and look at his form now, players have dips innit, but yeah i think he is slightly over-rated.

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 07:47 PM
He is a dick shame he dint get smacked in the face other day!! Altho he is a good enough player i still think the guy is a complete nob jockey :)

Aratron
28-03-2007, 08:24 PM
0 - 0 After 20 Minutes Agaisnt Fuuucking Andora

Aratron
28-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Fnas Booing Mclaren After 20 Minutes Fantastic

Aratron
28-03-2007, 08:36 PM
30 mins 0 - 0

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 08:43 PM
0 - 0 after 39 mins how shite are we, piss poor if u ask me!!

R.O.I are leading by 1 goal tho :)

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 09:10 PM
0 - 0 after 39 mins how shite are we, piss poor if u ask me!!

R.O.I are leading by 1 goal tho :)

whats all that about michelle supporting england? naughty that :laughing:

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 09:13 PM
whats all that about michelle supporting england? naughty that :laughing:

I know John me Dad would slaughter me, just had him on the phone a min ago if only he knew i secretly support England aswell, gotta keep both parents happy you see :;

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 09:39 PM
ROI all the way but both my parents are irish. winning 1-0 at the mo :cool:

gerrard scored for shitland.

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 09:40 PM
gerrard again.

one man team just like liverpool.

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 09:42 PM
ROI all the way but both my parents are irish. winning 1-0 at the mo :cool:

gerrard scored for shitland.

Me Dad says im Irish me Mum says im English, confuses me when i were a kid:whoops:

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 09:47 PM
gerrard again.

one man team just like liverpool.

Livershite :)

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 09:48 PM
depends on how you feel, i live in england but my blood & heritage is irish, i have an irish pasport and i am officially an irish citizen so that wil do for me.

i like to class myself as a northerner more than english or british too, as some pissed fella from armagh said to me in the pub. im an "irish scouser" :cheese:

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 09:54 PM
depends on how you feel, i live in england but my blood & heritage is irish, i have an irish pasport and i am officially an irish citizen so that wil do for me.

i like to class myself as a northerner more than english or british too, as some pissed fella from armagh said to me in the pub. im an "irish scouser" :cheese:

irish scouser!!

Well i know where me heart is, and it aint in England i can tell you:;

djfase
29-03-2007, 07:31 AM
NI 2 = 1 Sweden.

If england dont qualify, if looks like i will seem be gonna to austria to watch NI.

Win win situation for me:laughing:

Esox Lucius
29-03-2007, 08:58 AM
NI 2 = 1 Sweden.

If england dont qualify, if looks like i will seem be gonna to austria to watch NI.

Win win situation for me:laughing:

why? do you have relations in the north of ireland?

french_og
30-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Well what what load of crap The England Game was, you don't realise how bad it is until you see it live.

Enjoyed singing the Mclaren songs though!!

force
30-03-2007, 10:36 AM
At least you had a night out in Barcelona to make up for it!

french_og
30-03-2007, 11:06 AM
3 all dayers in Barca!!!

force
30-03-2007, 11:20 AM
3 all dayers in Barca!!!

Bugger!

dan the acid man
30-03-2007, 01:00 PM
yeah utter shite again.

i can't believe now everybody is saying bring beckham back:laughing: these are the same fans who wanted him dropped, now we're doing shit they want him back:whoops:

french_og
30-03-2007, 01:36 PM
I never wanted him dropped from the squad but thought that being in such a easy group it was a good oportuntity to start with the likes or Aran Lennon. Its shocking really to think we are this bad. We have problems laying 5 yard passes to feet at times.

The only positive from the Performance was Gerrard and a wake up call that he is a centre Midfielder and wasted on the right.

Richierush
30-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Beckham is shite,thats why he was dropped,he can cross a ball an hit free kicks,yes it creates goals but people wanted to see more,beckham back is a step backwards new era we want but without mcwankin

french_og
30-03-2007, 02:01 PM
The thing is we don't have a player who can give any more, we don't have many players who can keep the ball, pass the ball, take a free kick posses and quality. Lennon might have pace and run at players but what does he ever create? I am really disapointed with him thought he was the answer there and know he is only young but it is really evident that without his pace he his very average, no left foot, can't cross a ball, no skill.

Richierush
31-03-2007, 10:31 AM
No skill? compared to beckham he's probably the best in the world :laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==