PDA

View Full Version : rebec - centenium

stjohn
24-03-2007, 01:37 AM
http://www.chrome-metronome.net/centenium.mp3

some deep i was working on!!! still some more stuff to go in there... but have alisten and leave some feedback and ill be happy, well im always happy!
:briggin:
thanks!!!!!

force
24-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Love it!

loopdon
24-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Oh wow, great!

Sounds like something from Dominik Eulberg, dunno if you know him. Marvellous production too.

Blown away, great job, funky! This really sounds finished to me already, i'd buy it directly - it's that good.

hoodlum
24-03-2007, 08:15 PM
excellent grooves, those rolling 808kicks/toms whatever are wicked..
the subtle atmosphere sounds are dope too, like a vocal drowned in reverb.
very complicated percussion rhythms building through the track..

for a style im not so much into, this is fresh.. as said before i wont comment on mixdown etc im only on headphones!

what are you using to make these beats then? sounds very elektron esque!

all in all, a quality production, wicked edits and very creative.. biggup!

Siege
25-03-2007, 02:05 AM
One of the best from you this rory, but saying that there always good..

stjohn
25-03-2007, 11:15 PM
sounds very elektron esque!

well spotted mate ;) machinedrum for alot of it !!!
thanks for the reply

One of the best from you this rory, but saying that there always good..

thanks man!!! i appreciate it alot, seriously!!!

Mindful
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
what a load of shit

Mindful
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
: )

Top stuff mate, production sounds super tight, will need to check on moniters but it sounds great.
Style wise its cock hot.

BRADLEE
06-04-2007, 11:06 PM
well, not at all what I expected. Sounds cool though homie. Was just hoping for one those quarky bangers you make so well.

None the less man, quality minimal...but dammit everyone is jumping ship from the harder side of things...makes me sad :(

loopdon
07-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Wouldn't say that, Brad. I reckon people want a little change. It's good to be versatile. And nobody is saying people who upload anything more 'minimalish' here don't have 100s of hard bangers on the hdd :)

And i am very sure there will be a life after minimal. It's always the same. Things go stale, 'new' trends/styles arise, are kicked to death and milked as much as possible. Then it's back to something else/old; in the best situation incorporating influences from the period before. ''Broadening the repertoire.''

stjohn
14-04-2007, 06:40 PM
thanks for the reply there lads!!
I wouldnt worry brad.... u know my heart lies with the tough stuff!!

i think that the tough stuff bears more relevance tho when contrasted with something a little more deep and toned down. my motto is to always try and fit as many different styles into a set as i can...and im the same with making tunes. i dont like to stick to one apprach!

im actually working on an acid track at the moment:cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==