PDA

View Full Version : NEW TUNE

p_brane
24-03-2007, 05:55 PM
been at this one for a few days now. just working on a trippy breakdown for it at the moment but thought i'd post it up now for some criticism/encouragement and some comments on production.

cheers

p_

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/pbrane

hoodlum
24-03-2007, 08:07 PM
first off, im wearing headphones so i wont comment on the mix etc..

this is definatly my type of techno, very rolling, minimal.. tasteful sounds and percussion.. excellent arrangement great minimal edits!

first critisim would be the open hat that comes in, not powerful enough for my tastes.. it should sound metalic and cut through the track.

kick sounds excellent and pounds along nicely with some nice sub rumble going on aswell.. basicly it sounds like an excellent production. and with only 3mins into the track you got some way to go!

keep it going, sounds great! please post finished version..

p_brane
25-03-2007, 11:17 AM
cheers for the feed ciitroxx.

glad ya like it. its becoming harder and harder to finish my tracks at the moment as the vst load on my cpu is raping my productions. i'm off on a business trip this week but will be finishing it on my return. the trippy breakdown i'm working on is coming along nicely and i know what you mean about those hats, a complete rework there is also on the books.

digging your live for the weekend track. magic sample

P_

loopdon
25-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Listened a lot to this one. Very verynice clubby techno that draws you in. I truely enjoyed this one. So much that i tried to clean it up a little --> PM sent

The highs are a little much though and there's some muddiness going on. Esp. the ride is to loud i think and the highats are a little to piercing.

But those are minor issues and i really enjoyed this one.

detfella
25-03-2007, 05:35 PM
nice track, everything sits really well together, maybe have a touch more variation

judas_beast
26-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Soundin good mate. I know its mnml or what ever, but theres not a lot happening in the track. Havin said that, the production sounds tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlesing tight. Finish it off man, I wanna hear it!

278d7e64a374de26f==