PDA

View Full Version : Hectick Techno

judas_beast
25-03-2007, 05:17 PM
http://www.infexious.net/productionhub/judas/My%20Generation%20MP3%20good.mp3

Just a rough mix really, any suggestions more than welcome.

judas_beast
26-03-2007, 06:52 PM
hmm, for some reason the track is cutting off at the end, ill re-upload.

judas_beast
27-03-2007, 07:36 PM
http://infexious.net/Judas_Beast/My%20Generation%20MP3%20good.mp3

Right, that link should work properly. Anyone care to comment?

hoodlum
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
brutal kick as always, great crisp percussion sounds, lovin the little closed hat roll.
wicked sample too, with some safe sounding bells!!!!

like the distorted vocal too, sounds like a really full track that progresses nicely and doesnt get stale at any point.

good work!

loopdon
03-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Clean and driving. A little to fast for my taste but i reckon that's the way you like it. I think i heard this when i checked you myspace yesterday? Anyhow good work!

judas_beast
04-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Clean and driving. A little to fast for my taste but i reckon that's the way you like it. I think i heard this when i checked you myspace yesterday? Anyhow good work!

Cheers for listening man. Yeh its the top one on my myspace.

Easynow.

nuttyt
08-04-2007, 12:22 AM
loving the perc i think its the bells that spoil it for me really
other than that superb m8

judas_beast
11-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Safe mate, nice one for listening. Yeh I wasn't too sure about the bells, but a couple of people said they were cool, so I left 'em in.

Take it easy.

DannyBlack
19-04-2007, 05:16 PM
in my head im mixing it schranz slippy. i love this track man, really well done.

Siege
20-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Bit fast for me mate,but nice production..very clear n punchy. Im not that keen on the bellz either ,but this would deffinatley do the job on the floor to the right crowd.
nice work...

jk_scowling
23-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Bit fast for me too. The drums sound good, nice and punchy. I like the bell melody, but I think you've overdone the bitcrushing, it sounds good on the claps but just makes the melody sound to indistinct, it makes everything sound a bit too digital.

judas_beast
27-04-2007, 09:05 PM
@Danny_black: nice one chap, check out my myspace for more of the same

@siege: cheers for listening mate, i hear ya point about the bells, but I like 'em!

@JK_Scowling: yeh maybe it is a little over baring, but that was the feel I was going for, cheers for listening anyways. Every comment helps for the next one.

Easy now.

decoherance
04-05-2007, 06:16 PM
ha ha yes mate! love it! proper driving techno.
good stuff.

judas_beast
30-06-2007, 01:02 AM
ha ha yes mate! love it! proper driving techno.
good stuff.

Cheers bruv. Link me to yer stuff when you put new shit up. Safe-t.

MARK ANXIOUS
17-07-2007, 01:56 PM
the percussion and everything is pretty much there. i think the only concern is that belly riff. it's too easy. i think it needs more movement. i mean, it's a b-side but if you really work on that riff, or even change it for something a little more driving, you might be able to turn this into an a. good luck!

judas_beast
22-07-2007, 11:19 PM
the percussion and everything is pretty much there. i think the only concern is that belly riff. it's too easy. i think it needs more movement. i mean, it's a b-side but if you really work on that riff, or even change it for something a little more driving, you might be able to turn this into an a. good luck!

Cheers for the input mate. I might well dig it out in a month and have a re-edit. I tend to move on from a track, once I've ''finished'' it and then look at it again a while down the line. Thanks alot for listening though.

278d7e64a374de26f==