PDA

View Full Version : wah-wah 19 loose-unit vs Geezer - the deviant EP

conor256
27-03-2007, 09:31 PM
previews up on truelove

A side http://www.truelove.co.uk/sound/wahwah/previews/wahwah019_1.mp3

B side http://www.truelove.co.uk/sound/wahwah/previews/wahwah019_2.mp3

Loose Unit from our crew put these tunes together with Geezer..... the samples on truelove once again let the tunes down a bit especially the B side as it completely ignores the acid breakdown which is great and sounds a bit trancey imo....

side a includes vocals courtesy of johnny rotten -

kev
27-03-2007, 10:03 PM
sounds good to me aint bought a wah wah for ages but will prob buy this one:cheese:

Si the Sigh
28-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Sounds ok, nothing special. Clips are gash. Will wait until it's in the shops. Really wish Wah Wah would do what it promised and feed us some old skool acid.

conor256
28-03-2007, 09:05 AM
i think you'll be pleased with the acid lines in this release si....... the clips are pish on truelove....... the quality of the clips on truelove have been the discussion of previous threads on here if i remember correctly...... its not so much the quality of the clips but the parts of the tune that it plays......

fatcollective
28-03-2007, 09:51 AM
good one....Sean mentioned this, didnt think it would be getting released so quickly. big shout to the deviant crew...this ones yours!! hehe!!

28-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Really wish Wah Wah would do what it promised and feed us some old skool acid.

WORD !!

This release sound good but it is nothing special...it sounds like another Raw with some 303 added...

conor256
28-03-2007, 10:35 AM
good one....Sean mentioned this, didnt think it would be getting released so quickly. big shout to the deviant crew...this ones yours!! hehe!!

cheers ste.....

i didnt think it would be released so quick meself tbh ...........

well done yerself by the way with the new yolk........ keep it coming over there in wales......

rhythmtech
28-03-2007, 11:06 AM
well done lads :)

christian wagner
28-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Sounds ok to me :)

Why arnt some tracks on truelove on the stay up forever website??

SICKNOTE
28-03-2007, 11:45 PM
sounds good

really similiar to routemaster release...dark horse of the old skool/time the pyke metinks

relentless

Adey
28-04-2007, 10:51 AM
hahahaha

pat_mcgerkin
28-04-2007, 12:31 PM
^^^
You whinge about the lack of variation in acid techno, yet every single post you make in this foum is exactly the same as the one before. Get a life and piss off, or get a few more braincells - you might actually manage to form another idea or opinion to share, or at least gain an awareness of your hypocrisy ;)

force
28-04-2007, 06:33 PM
hahahaha

:laughing: Why are you such a cock dude???

Its just honest, heads down party music that people like dancing to ....

and doesn't pretend to be anything else. So where's ya problem?

I don't understand the attitude TBH. If its not your thing, then fine. Maybe you could reinvent and 'save', the acid techno scene with your own productions, i'd love to hear them.
Post some up for critical review, go on go on!

lets see where the future of dance music lies.

Failing that, just carry on posting a comment every now and then about how crap the acid techno scene is these days, and continue making yourself look an even bigger cock. :)

Aratron
28-04-2007, 11:57 PM
hahahaha

the fact you dont like it, makes me realise i like acid techno all the more

you obviously never got it the first time and just moved onto what the next underground music style is woteva

christian wagner
30-04-2007, 05:27 PM
the fact you dont like it, makes me realise i like acid techno all the more

you obviously never got it the first time and just moved onto what the next underground music style is woteva

Yeah innit, i rubbed my willy on the cut-off button of a 303 last night.........just cos i love acid techno!

Back to the release.......I still like it :) it says ya can get it from record store.co.uk, but i orderd it, then they said it wasnt in stock - the nonses.

conor256
30-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Y
Back to the release.......I still like it :) it says ya can get it from record store.co.uk, but i orderd it, then they said it wasnt in stock - the nonses.

they do that quite a bit - say they have recs then tell you they are not in stock ..... the official release date was supposed to be 23 april but i think it has been put back a week or two.....

Adey
30-04-2007, 09:05 PM
na i love copy paste music that follows a formula - yer get me. the last thing I want is a surprise on a saturday night. queue up, take some K, hug me mates and dance to the choooons. experimenting with music is just a bandwagon, the latest thing to do - to be avoided. subbass - forget it. tunes with different drum patterns, na - thats just being different for the sake of it. stick to what you know. 4/4, a few highhat, a breakdown where its supposed to be, a nice drum roll, acieeeed - next chooon... what for the breakdown... nice.

nicely does it.

rhythmtech
30-04-2007, 09:19 PM
na i love copy paste music that follows a formula - yer get me. the last thing I want is a surprise on a saturday night. queue up, take some K, hug me mates and dance to the choooons. experimenting with music is just a bandwagon, the latest thing to do - to be avoided. subbass - forget it. tunes with different drum patterns, na - thats just being different for the sake of it. stick to what you know. 4/4, a few highhat, a breakdown where its supposed to be, a nice drum roll, acieeeed - next chooon... what for the breakdown... nice.

nicely does it.

dude you are possibly the most ignorant person that ever got near a keyboard.

you live to hate dont you?

tell you what. heres a deal for you. and im being 100% straight with you here.

me and a number of the boys from here are going to be down at nuclear free in the 414 soon.. once we know the date i suggest that you come on down and voice your opinions in person?

Adey
01-05-2007, 12:43 AM
you sound angry. take too many pills at the weekend? try some of those 5HTP tablets and some painkillers... your crash on wednesday might not happen.

rhythmtech
01-05-2007, 12:48 AM
not at all angry bud.. just sick and tired of reading the shite that constantly spouts outta your mouth..

like i said, that was a 100% genuine offer from me. come meet me and say what you've said to my face (and quite a few others you've insulted) and lets converse..

OR

you can continue to hide behind a computer screen. probably more your style... but the offer stands.

Adey
01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
you would seriously have a fight over whether someone likes acid techno or not?

hahahahahaha

rhythmtech
01-05-2007, 01:03 AM
you would seriously have a fight over whether someone likes acid techno or not?

hahahahahaha

no.. i said we could converse.

if you got that i'd have a fight because you dont like acid then you're even more retarded than you make yourself out to be.

if i wanted to "have a fight" it would be more likely because you're rude, ignorant and you seem to like putting peoples hard work down..

when clearly you havent achieved anything noteworthy yourself.

TechMouse
01-05-2007, 12:28 PM

nicely does it.
So you clearly don't like Acid Techno - we get it.

Why you keep posting in the Acid Techno forum is a mystery to me.

You do realise you sound like a bit of a snob, right?

"My Techno is better than your Techno... See how I stroke my chin..."

fatcollective
01-05-2007, 01:04 PM

You do realise you sound like a bit of a snob, right?

"My Techno is better than your Techno... See how I stroke my chin..."

could'nt agree more, bit childish aint it!!

im not really into minimal techno but i would never go into a forum purposely to slate it!!

conor256
01-05-2007, 08:30 PM

i only think he posts to wind people up .......

tbh - i think the best way to respond to his comments is to ignore them.........

meri
04-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Just got this one. Both tracks are good but I like the really low acid on the B-side.

Aratron
05-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Sounds ok, nothing special. Clips are gash. Will wait until it's in the shops. Really wish Wah Wah would do what it promised and feed us some old skool acid.

what he said

278d7e64a374de26f==