PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal and Chelsea fined

Numeric
28-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Arse and Chelsea have each been fined £100,000 for their Carling Cup final handbags....

just what is the point of handing out fines to these Clubs? it's not as though they're strapped for cash, it's a complete joke...

how about banning the players involved for a few games? surely that would be a more suitable punishment?

nick_anarchy
28-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Arse and Chelsea have each been fined £100,000 for their Carling Cup final handbags....

just what is the point of handing out fines to these Clubs? it's not as though they're strapped for cash, it's a complete joke...

how about banning the players involved for a few games? surely that would be a more suitable punishment?

£100,000 is tiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddlestiddly nob twiddles all in todays game for what happened they want to make an impact to try and stop it from future games ... but hey we all know what arsenal are like

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 07:52 AM

bloody hell thts the same price as a couple of their birds louis vuitton bags :cheese:

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Like either club would notice that amount of money gone!!! IMO they should ban players or even take points off from the league table :)

nick_anarchy
28-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Like either club would notice that amount of money gone!!! IMO they should ban players or even take points off from the league table :)

i would say points would be a little harsh , but somethin needs to happen for teams who act like this

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 09:32 PM
:laughing:
i would say points would be a little harsh , but somethin needs to happen for teams who act like this

I only said that Nick so we could win the league :laughing:

Your right tho somat needs to be done not take money from the club tho cos its not the players money they aint losing nowt like!

Esox Lucius
28-03-2007, 09:34 PM
fuk point reduction, dont agree with it.

nick_anarchy
28-03-2007, 10:05 PM
:laughing:

I only said that Nick so we could win the league :laughing:

Your right tho somat needs to be done not take money from the club tho cos its not the players money they aint losing nowt like!

haha well i would think it would be better to win the league fair dont u ? that way we know we were the best this season ;) as we have been hehe

LittleMinx
28-03-2007, 10:07 PM
haha well i would think it would be better to win the league fair dont u ? that way we know we were the best this season ;) as we have been hehe

Yeah we have been the best this season :cheese:

Will
29-03-2007, 04:26 PM
The players who did something wrong did get bans, (and Adebayor, who did nothing wrong) so quit your bitching and try and win the league without half your oppoents teams missing loads of players!

Will
29-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh wait, too late, they've already been missing loads of players.

Numeric
29-03-2007, 04:44 PM
yawn...

missing key players has never been a valid exuse for not winning the league, what happened to the famed strength in depth of clubs such as Arse and Chelsea?

United have suffered injuries to key players for the last three seasons...

Richierush
29-03-2007, 10:49 PM
5 or 10 million fine would dent them cunts more so arsenal :laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==