PDA

View Full Version : Takaaki Itoh - Bloom After Broken Life

The Overfiend
29-03-2007, 04:00 AM
http://images.juno.co.uk/full/CS262247-01A-BIG.jpg

From beginning to end this sounds amazing!

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF262247-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF262247-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF262247-01-02-02.mp3

loopdon
29-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Very beautiful record, indeed!

Si the Sigh
29-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Very nice! :)

Really liking this guys sound at the moment.

fac
29-03-2007, 12:01 PM
a bit commercial, init?

stjohn
29-03-2007, 12:20 PM
a bit commercial, init?

just the 1st is the only one you could 'consider' commercial. i know what ur getting at, but 'commercial' isn the right word. i mnea its hardly Madonna or anything.
Melodic i think u will find is the right word!

ReakZ
29-03-2007, 02:37 PM
i like the last one and the cover is nice aswell ! :-)

The Overfiend
29-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Commercial?
I beg to differ
This is quite Lush I think is the word I would use.

fac
29-03-2007, 05:44 PM
when i say commercial i dont mean commercial in a madonna way i mean commercial compared to our small techno "underground" (haha) universe. "easy accessible" is a better description i think. nothing wrong if you prefer stuff like that tho. but there is a difference between melodic like afx and most of the idm shizzl (dont want to list them all) or detroity stuff on the one hand and stuff like this on the other hand.

in the end its still just music. if you like it buy it. if you dont like it dont buy it.

eyeswithoutaface
29-03-2007, 08:45 PM
easily the weakest record Itoh's released, nothing melodic about it. Sticking a riff over beats doesnt make it melodic, as alot of the elements here are not even in tune, they dont sound coherent and the actual mix downs of the tracks leave alot to be desired on this record, things just dont gel at all on this release, very poor i thought

which was a shame as i love Itoh's stuff, he makes some amazing records, and what a shame to waste such a beautiful artwork on this record

Stella Boy
29-03-2007, 09:48 PM
it's certainly nowt special and one of itoh's weaker releases but it'll work in a big room so I guess the jobs done if thats what he's after.

eyeswithoutaface
29-03-2007, 10:28 PM
it'l sound ok out of course, but then again most things do in a club nice and loud

that artwork is immense though, loving that

i might buy it just for the sleeve

The Overfiend
30-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Different strokes for different fokes
I like it

dirty_bass
30-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Everybody needs to make some GayTek now and again.
gotta keep those bigger bookings coming in ey?

ds2
30-03-2007, 04:10 PM
2nd track was ok 'til that cheesy funk d'void style bass riff kicked in.
rest of it sounds like some dodgy prime distribution release from 5 years ago.

just hope it's a one off and he's got it out of his system :laughing:

Numeric
30-03-2007, 09:04 PM
:laughing:

i think it's quite nice...

Frank Dogshit
30-03-2007, 10:55 PM
the 3rd track is a lovely pounder in my ears....

the rest,average fodder.

The Overfiend
31-03-2007, 04:46 PM
I'd like to see some of the naysayers make something better, or sell more than this record will. Even the lowest amount of records this may sell. Seriously Boa used to be the shit, then all the negative nancies walked into town with their noses so far in the atmosphere you're wondering if they had a nosebleed.
You cats can give two shits less about techno, you only care about yourselves, and how cool your opinion looks with the rest of your crew. Keep standing off to the side with your black cloaks on trying to swat the storm clouds over your heads away.

ds2
31-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I'd like to see some of the naysayers make something better, or sell more than this record will. Even the lowest amount of records this may sell. Seriously Boa used to be the shit, then all the negative nancies walked into town with their noses so far in the atmosphere you're wondering if they had a nosebleed.
You cats can give two shits less about techno, you only care about yourselves, and how cool your opinion looks with the rest of your crew. Keep standing off to the side with your black cloaks on trying to swat the storm clouds over your heads away.

do you mean me?

i've lived and breathed techno and electronic music for nearly 20 years, running a store for over a decade now (stocking takaaki's tunes before you'd probably even heard of him) and putting on parties with everyone from carl craig, keith tucker and dj bone to serge, dexter & the clone crew to the murder boys, mulero and rob hood with about 100 others in between, so to say i couldn't give a shit about this music is just plain fcking offensive.

it's one record mate, get over yourself. he's released some belters and plenty of not so hot ep's - just like this one.

and the day sales figures have any relevance...

stjohn
31-03-2007, 05:30 PM
@SOS

thats a bit of a generalisation!! is it wrong not to like every techno record that comes out???

as my taste would have it i dont play alot of melodic stuff, but the odd time, Inigo Kennedy or Joris Voorn or some1 comes out with something that catches my attnention, with some serious melody, which this record doesnt achieve IMO.

sales aside, this is not groundbreaking or fresh IMO, but we all have diifferent tastes, and if you like it, im sure it will sound good stuck in a set somewhere!

The Overfiend
31-03-2007, 05:32 PM
do you mean me?

i've lived and breathed techno and electronic music for nearly 20 years, running a store for over a decade now (stocking takaaki's tunes before you'd probably even heard of him) and putting on parties with everyone from carl craig, keith tucker and dj bone to serge, dexter & the clone crew to the murder boys, mulero and rob hood with about 100 others in between, so to say i couldn't give a shit about this music is just plain fcking offensive.

it's one record mate, get over yourself. he's released some belters and plenty of not so hot ep's - just like this one.

and the day sales figures have any relevance...

Before I've' even heard of him?
Thanks for the insult.
No I was not referencing you.
I actually like when you have something to say.
Not sure if I do anymore after this one though.

stjohn
31-03-2007, 05:45 PM
tried to Pm u there SOS..

its all good :;

The Overfiend
31-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Dint realize my settings were as they were
prob fixed hit me up

ds2
31-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Before I've' even heard of him?
Thanks for the insult.
No I was not referencing you.
I actually like when you have something to say.
Not sure if I do anymore after this one though.

SoS you're the first to dish out insults almost daily in this place so don't come the hard done to just because someone dished it back, even if i did throw that "before you'd heard of him" in purposely, knowing it'd pee you right off :laughing:

Maybe next time make it more clear who you're addressing and you won't have a tired, hungover and stressed out father insulting you back.

The Overfiend
31-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Daily, yeah that's me. You got me.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to discipline my daughter & get drunk after wards.

ds2
31-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Daily, yeah that's me. You got me.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to discipline my daughter & get drunk after wards.

i'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate there mate but you need to be careful.

i won't rise to it anyway, i've said my piece and i'm not here to plat fog all night with the likes of you. i've got better things to do.

enjoy your evening.

ps. i got your apology via pm, i would've replied but your settings didn't allow.

dan the acid man
31-03-2007, 08:27 PM
The third tune is pretty good, not so keen on the other two.

Like everybody else has already said, he's made some belters, but im not feeling this one too much to be honest

The Overfiend
01-04-2007, 04:52 AM
i'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate there mate but you need to be careful.

i won't rise to it anyway, i've said my piece and i'm not here to plat fog all night with the likes of you. i've got better things to do.

enjoy your evening.

ps. i got your apology via pm, i would've replied but your settings didn't allow.

Insinuating you are not the only one with stress or children, nothing more nothing less. You're the one with your panties in a bunch for a comment that wasn't nearly aimed at you, so yeah, fall back.

Ritzi Lee
03-04-2007, 06:06 AM
i bought this record purely for the first tune.
i'm glad it's a whole tune.
sometimes i find records with just 1 or 2 minutes i like.
even then i would consider using it.

gunjack
03-04-2007, 04:43 PM

NICE POST.

dirty_bass
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Why does it get so damn gay in this place.
Some of us don`t like a record some of us do, but it becomes personal.
It`s just opinions, and I personally find it more healthy when not everyone agrees, than if we all just smiled a glazed over expression and agreed

Personally, I`m indifferent about this record. It looks like it`s meant to be a bit of a mainstreamer, but to me, musically, it`s not up to scratch compared to other stuff in this side of techno. However, it`s pleasant enough.
Love the artwork, but I think I`ll have forgotten the tune in no time.

But I`m sure there`ll be another Itoh tune out in about 4 or 5 days anyway, so these things aren`t meant to be built to last.

eyeswithoutaface
05-04-2007, 09:00 AM
couldnt agree more, some people are just way more precious about other people's stuff when they dont need to be

fac
05-04-2007, 09:07 AM
i liked the first version of your post more :;

eyeswithoutaface
05-04-2007, 09:09 AM
yeah, but it would be toy's out the pram time then for certain people here and you just know it. Im actually just off to my grandfathers funeral in about half an hour so a little diplomacy was called for i thought :(

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Some people just don't know how to respect other peoples opinions around here. All this bickering in here nothing constructive. Fac thinks he's Surgeon. Hawtin plays Scott and now he's sippin' mojito's with Carl Cox. Seriously get over your little over inflated ego's and try to contribute something to this community. CONTRIBUTE say it with me slowly
CON
TRI
BUTE
Give something of yourself that builds, not detracts.
Bueller?
Bueller?

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 01:33 AM
All this hogwash because I posted a record that I still think is hot.
I get donkey kong lookalikes running off at the mouth pounding their chests throwing barrels for no reason.

rhythmtech
06-04-2007, 01:34 AM
meh.. techno is shite and we're all homosexuals

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 01:38 AM
meh.. techno is shite and we're all homosexuals

Couldn't agree with you more.
I'm off to watch a Samwell video and sing along to what what in the butt.
Then I'll fancy a little soccer practice with Jonny Mcgovern the Gay Pimp.
After that I can watch the video where Hawtin and Vath give an oh so gentle caress. To top it all off I'm grabbing my assless chaps and turning it loose to I'm So Sexy by right said fred while the boy george screen shots flash across my screen, then will I truly end my day on a great note.

rhythmtech
06-04-2007, 01:41 AM
you know what i hate?

when your arsehole gets itchy and you're in public :whoops:

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 01:46 AM
you know what i hate?

when your arsehole gets itchy and you're in public :whoops:

Ahhh yeah
MUD BUTT

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 02:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14GcG6GPjw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2EYtFB3DU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NH_9gsBkbY

Good for them, they celebrate good releases somewhere

Everyone else
http://images.viraltags.com/freeanimations/vt825021.gif

ds2
06-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Some people just don't know how to respect other peoples opinions around here.

chill out mate, have a cup of tea...

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4048/imagesjn8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

fac
06-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Fac thinks he's Surgeon:laughing:

fac
06-04-2007, 10:19 AM
yeah man, chill out. whats wrong with my two posts in this thread? did i say it was utter crap? did i say he should stop producing? did i say everyone should avoid this record? you can answer all these questions with a simple 'no, dear sir'.

is it not allowed to say you dont link something? do i have to stfu only cause this record doesnt give me a boner? itoh is a man who made some stuff i really like and now there's a record from him i dont like. thats it.

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 10:34 AM
wow, someone's had a heavy night on the white stuff

force
06-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Then I'll fancy a little soccer practice with Jonny Mcgovern the Gay Pimp.

AHEM,*whispers* i think you'll find its called football :briggin:

dirty_bass
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
AHEM,*whispers* i think you'll find its called football :briggin:

We call it football, because the game is played pretty much entirely, using the FOOT to kick the BALL.

Hence, football.

Rather than, what`s that US game called again?

hand egg?

Can`t remember, something like rugby, only they are so gay they need body armour and helmets :P

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 03:41 PM
chill out mate, have a cup of tea...

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4048/imagesjn8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I'd like you to point out where I didnt respect someones opinion when it was presented in a positive light.

http://home.twmi.rr.com/mymaria/bullshit.jpg

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
wow, someone's had a heavy night on the white stuff

Nah, I've been clean and sober for quite sometime now Scotty boy.
I'm just tired of your Soup Nazi ish behaviour.

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 03:48 PM
We call it football, because the game is played pretty much entirely, using the FOOT to kick the BALL.

Hence, football.

Rather than, what`s that US game called again?

hand egg?

Can`t remember, something like rugby, only they are so gay they need body armour and helmets :P

http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/chad.jpg

You don't understand what it's like to be ocho cinco.

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 03:55 PM
i liked the first version of your post more :;

And here is where you instigate.
So I still call bullshit.
http://www.w1k.com/entries/46500/46504KQSP_w.gif

BloodStar
06-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Funny read this thread, really. Please dont stop.

ds2
06-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I'd like you to point out where I didnt respect someones opinion when it was presented in a positive light.

since when do opinions have to be positive?
nice backtrack though.

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 05:26 PM
When it's better to contribute rather than take away from
Haven't you ever read Socrates?

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
By the way I love how this thread is still alive, it's free promotion for a damn good record in my opinion.

stjohn
06-04-2007, 05:35 PM
i feel a group hug coming on !!

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
And here is where you instigate.
So I still call bullshit.
http://www.w1k.com/entries/46500/46504KQSP_w.gif

and here's were u get your eye wiped, because i changed my post to actually prevent any further stupidity, on all behalfs. That's always been your main problem Tony, way too presumptious.

the bit about some people not respecting other people's opinions coming from you was just absolute gold mate. To break this thread down basically, you posted an opinion on a record you think is great, a few of us gave the polar opposite opinion. That's it basically, the only difference being no one is attacking you personally for liking this record, yet you've attacked a few people in that classic leap before you think mentality of yours.

If sure Itoh doesnt give a **** what any of us think about his record, so neither should you. As you like to point out we are just up our own arses, opinionated "soup nazi's" (whatever they are), so until Itoh actually send's me an email saying he is unhappy with what i put, i dont give a flying ****.

i didnt realise actually putting one's own music out automatically took away our right for opinions, be them positive or negative

ds2
06-04-2007, 07:47 PM
When it's better to contribute rather than take away from
Haven't you ever read Socrates?

I wasn't actually aware we had to read up on Socrates before having an opinion, maybe EG should make it a sticky at the top of each forum.

Or maybe you should re-read his teachings before going off on one over someone saying they don't like 1 record by someone they're usually into.

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 07:59 PM
going off on one over someone saying they don't like 1 record by someone they're usually into.

that is basically what's happened here, nothing more, nothing less. No ego's, no one man upmanship, nothing else but that bare basic fact. Some people dont like a record by a producer they are normally into.

Tell your kids. The world is officially going to end.

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 08:15 PM
and here's were u get your eye wiped, because i changed my post to actually prevent any further stupidity, on all behalfs. That's always been your main problem Tony, way too presumptious.

the bit about some people not respecting other people's opinions coming from you was just absolute gold mate. To break this thread down basically, you posted an opinion on a record you think is great, a few of us gave the polar opposite opinion. That's it basically, the only difference being no one is attacking you personally for liking this record, yet you've attacked a few people in that classic leap before you think mentality of yours.

If sure Itoh doesnt give a **** what any of us think about his record, so neither should you. As you like to point out we are just up our own arses, opinionated "soup nazi's" (whatever they are), so until Itoh actually send's me an email saying he is unhappy with what i put, i dont give a flying ****.

i didnt realise actually putting one's own music out automatically took away our right for opinions, be them positive or negative

Actually, that would be true if you did not choose to try to talk smack about pretty much anything or everything that I quote on, speak about, or give props to. You wait around like a fan, hungry for an autograph, to try to push a button which would garner reaction. I've seen you, and Fac, and whoever else do it plenty of times. To the point where it's just pathetic, if you don't like something I like then fine keep it to yourself, but don't try to play choir boy when someone calls your actions for what they are. This whole thread, you have not got a rise out of me. I am just calling your trash for what it is. Why you get any amusement from trying to make me upset. I honestly will never know. I just know how nature works, and usually when jackals piss an elephant off enough the jackals, pretty much get crushed. I am way past this whole discussion, so let it go, it's a good record, you can now go off to your corner with your little minions who follow everything you say like the hyenas in the Lion King and conspire to say something else about the next record I post. At least I am CON TRI BUTING, giving, adding to, not taking away from.

http://www.aspencountry.com/aspen/assets/product_images/product_lib/34000-34999/34513.jpg

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Actually, that would be true if you did not choose to try to talk smack about pretty much anything or everything that I quote on, speak about, or give props to. You wait around like a fan, hungry for an autograph, to try to push a button which would garner reaction. I've seen you, and Fac, and whoever else do it plenty of times. To the point where it's just pathetic, if you don't like something I like then fine keep it to yourself, but don't try to play choir boy when someone calls your actions for what they are. This whole thread, you have not got a rise out of me. I am just calling your trash for what it is. Why you get any amusement from trying to make me upset. I honestly will never know. I just know how nature works, and usually when jackals piss an elephant off enough the jackals, pretty much get crushed. I am way past this whole discussion, so let it go, it's a good record, you can now go off to your corner with your little minions who follow everything you say like the hyenas in the Lion King and conspire to say something else about the next record I post. At least I am CON TRI BUTING, giving, adding to, not taking away from.

http://www.aspencountry.com/aspen/assets/product_images/product_lib/34000-34999/34513.jpg

you are seriously, and i mean SERIOUSLY paranoid. Im not even trying to rile you or do you down or anything here, because my initial opinion on the record had NOTHING to do with my thoughts on you as a person. I'd heard the record a good few days before you posted the thread, i was impressed by the artwork of it and that was about it, your posting of the thread enabled me to voice an opinion on the record, nothing more nothing less.

Believe me when i say i have way more important, and time consuming, things to do than to hang around waiting for you to post haha. You must have a huge sense of self worth if you seriously, deep down believe that i wait to jump on your posts. Man, like me or hate me, you've known me wayyyyy long enough to know that i have no problem in discussing any issues i have with you, i genuinely wouldnt be arsed about trying to veil any insults i wished to throw at you. You've said it to me, and i'l say it to you, seriously get over yourself.

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Man, like me or hate me, you've known me wayyyyy long enough to know that i have no problem in discussing any issues i have with you, i genuinely wouldnt be arsed about trying to veil any insults i wished to throw at you. You've said it to me, and i'l say it to you, seriously get over yourself.

You hit the bullseye though.
A real man approaches someone with their issue.
They don't try to publicly berate someone, or place an advertisement up about that persons character or lack there of.

You obviously have a problem with me Scott.
You want to address it?
PM me, Msn me.
Don't bring it to the board.
Period, bottom line.
Same goes for Fac and anyone else who has a wild hair in their ass for something about me.
All you are doing by addressing it here is poisoning the community with negativity, and bringing unecessary attention to the both of us.

THE COMMUNITY, remember that?
People, coming together to share information and build something?
Am I missing the point of Blackout here?
Cause I wasn't at the meeting that said we were turning this place into a bitch session.

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 09:14 PM
are you for real? you blocked me on MSN last time we had a disagreement so why the hell should i come running to you? i dont have a problem with you, i NEVER have, regardless of your own sense of self importance, i actually dont think about you at any given time of the day. It was sheer coincidence that you posted about this particular record, it could of been ****ing mother teresa posting from beyond the grave about her love of Itoh, and i'd of still gave the same opinion.

and this place has ALWAYS been a bitch fest, there isnt a single week goes by without at least 2 people having a slanging match, right across the board. For ****s sake people are getting 2 week ban's and shit in the chill out room, wow, what a great sense of community on Blackout Audio hey

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 10:31 PM
are you for real? you blocked me on MSN last time we had a disagreement so why the hell should i come running to you? i dont have a problem with you, i NEVER have, regardless of your own sense of self importance, i actually dont think about you at any given time of the day. It was sheer coincidence that you posted about this particular record, it could of been ****ing mother teresa posting from beyond the grave about her love of Itoh, and i'd of still gave the same opinion.

and this place has ALWAYS been a bitch fest, there isnt a single week goes by without at least 2 people having a slanging match, right across the board. For ****s sake people are getting 2 week ban's and shit in the chill out room, wow, what a great sense of community on Blackout Audio hey

As far as the two week ban's since I am not slinging them at people I am not sure what transpires in the "Chill Room"
I am speaking from my "perspective"
As far as self importance, everyone should have a little bit of confidence, no?
I said my piece, as far as the Bitch fest comment I stand by it.
Now seriously, go take a valium or work on a minimal track. Cool out a lil bit Jetson.

BRADLEE
06-04-2007, 10:34 PM
So yeah....umm how about that Itoh Record woo hoo!!!

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
So yeah....umm how about that Itoh Record woo hoo!!!

Isn't it a good record?
Tried to say so before shoot.

eyeswithoutaface
06-04-2007, 10:55 PM
As far as the two week ban's since I am not slinging them at people I am not sure what transpires in the "Chill Room"
I am speaking from my "perspective"
As far as self importance, everyone should have a little bit of confidence, no?
I said my piece, as far as the Bitch fest comment I stand by it.
Now seriously, go take a valium or work on a minimal track. Cool out a lil bit Jetson.

and the pin finally drops. Everyone should have some confidence yes indeed. After about 5 years, you've finally got that message. :)

cool out yourself, you did afterall start this whole thing

BRADLEE
06-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Look, in all honesty...I think you're both taking this way too much to heart. Just let it be....

I hope that for Mr.Itoh this record will really sell well. He's been a driving force for techno in Asia for some time now. Can't fault him for that right? I personally think there's some really good materials on this record, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion's are like assholes, every one has one....On some planets...maybe even two :laughing:

The Overfiend
06-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Look, in all honesty...I think you're both taking this way too much to heart. Just let it be....

I hope that for Mr.Itoh this record will really sell well. He's been a driving force for techno in Asia for some time now. Can't fault him for that right? I personally think there's some really good materials on this record, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opinion's are like assholes, every one has one....On some planets...maybe even two :laughing:

Well Brad since you are Arizona's closest thing to Captain Kirk, and you have f*cked blue bitches, fill us in.
Do they have 3 assholes and 2 pussies?

BRADLEE
06-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Well Brad since you are Arizona's closest thing to Captain Kirk, and you have f*cked blue bitches, fill us in.
Do they have 3 assholes and 2 pussies?

Well I can't reveal all of the secrets of the Galaxy....

Some things you just have to find out for yourself

fac
07-04-2007, 01:18 AM
oh my god, i dont know what to reply. i'm speechless. this shit is sick, i mean SICK. it's just the internet for ****ing sake. i'm not takin anything too serious and some people should do the same.

The Overfiend
07-04-2007, 03:26 AM
and the pin finally drops. Everyone should have some confidence yes indeed. After about 5 years, you've finally got that message. :)

cool out yourself, you did afterall start this whole thing

Yeah I instigated this whole thing...
Next time I hear a record I like I'll just shuft the f*ck up about it.
I wont post it in the releases section, where people post records they like.
Wow, what was I thinking.

http://www.andychristie.com/graphics/douchebag.jpg

eyeswithoutaface
07-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah I instigated this whole thing...
Next time I hear a record I like I'll just shuft the f*ck up about it.
I wont post it in the releases section, where people post records they like.
Wow, what was I thinking.

http://www.andychristie.com/graphics/douchebag.jpg

do what you want mate, make's no odd's to me

loopdon
07-04-2007, 10:49 AM
@SoS, please keep at us informed about new records you like. I for one have pretty much always liked your recommendations and if in certain cases not or only partially i still value the effort you go to.

I think this is not the right place to get personal if at all. A lot of things said here would sound quite different if people were really talking face to face about something.

Mucky Beats
11-04-2007, 04:01 PM
got this yesterday.... love the a side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy can do no wrong!

Siege
11-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I like em.

278d7e64a374de26f==