PDA

View Full Version : Help! Loops needed!

JimmySomerville
29-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi guys,

Urgently needing to get some good drum and hi-hat loops!

Looking for some Walder/Biazzi/Karakasis/Giacomotto type loops...If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

eyeswithoutaface
29-03-2007, 10:13 PM
that's easy

just download Uberschall Techno Trance Essentials

RDR
29-03-2007, 11:03 PM
that's easy

just download Uberschall Techno Trance Essentials

:lol:

:laughing: you bad man...

hahaha!

will MSN you soon scott... can you guess why?

dan the acid man
30-03-2007, 01:01 AM
:lol:

:laughing: you bad man...

hahaha!

will MSN you soon scott... can you guess why?

i can guess why, and im quite frankly shocked and disgusted with such behavour :laughing:

eyeswithoutaface
30-03-2007, 01:38 PM
haha true though innit. That and No Kicks. Essential for that distinctive, no-one else has it sound.

Chris, cant get on msn these days mate send me a pm. And before u ask, no, i cant lend u any money, tin's or dried goods

loopdon
30-03-2007, 09:23 PM
The amount of loops taken from that Ueberschall Cd is ridiculous. Anyone know Ben Sims 'Carnival'. Haha.

And that's just one i have spotted. Bando liked some of them to i think, 'Trommelmaschine' from 'Der dritte Raum' must consist 99% out of perc loops from this one. The list is endless.

Still - it's what you do with them, after all.

rhythmtech
30-03-2007, 09:40 PM
rush - get on up (leibing rmx) is another

loopdon
30-03-2007, 10:33 PM
didn't know that!

another one is liebings's mix of tiga's 'sunglasses at night'; if i remember corretly the loop(s) are from one of the 'techno' subdirs on the CD. It's only us nerds who'd notice, though.

Grenoybel
31-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Bando has at least one perc loop of the Latin Loops from one of the vengeance samples cd's in some recent record, don't remember right now which, some other guy used the exact same loop in another even more recent record, if i track it down I'll let you know the name of the track and the number of the file :)

but like loopdon say's, it's what you do with it that counts, but probably could be more dissimulated in most cases, with all the tools that any given sequencer has.

eyeswithoutaface
31-03-2007, 11:04 AM
it's quite annoying when u hear the loops literaly just picked out and plonked in a track and not much else, i dont envy anyone who can only use pre-made loops, that's a lonely, funless existance right there

loopdon
31-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Agreed. I guess it's about wanting to run before you can walk.

JimmySomerville
02-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Cheers for the pelters guys, Appreciated :p

But can someone direct me to the loop packs in question (even if they are common as muck). It's mainly to help me get a feel for a few things!

herman
02-04-2007, 05:55 PM
You have to remember the bulk of the loops on those sample cd's (vengeance no kick etc) are ripped from somewhere else as well its usually just someone else's record that has been recycled or something ,most real loop diggers would be able to tell you where they are from originally ;)

eyeswithoutaface
02-04-2007, 09:59 PM
yeah, and i dont know any true loop diggers round these parts.......

RDR
02-04-2007, 10:42 PM
They are a rare breed...

Actually re-creating loops from these sample CDs is fun in itself, re-creating samples and sounds is a business in the industry in itself.

AcidTrash
03-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Hi guys,

Urgently needing to get some good drum and hi-hat loops!

Looking for some Walder/Biazzi/Karakasis/Giacomotto type loops...If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

God forbid you'd have to learn how it's done for yourself.

peejunk
05-04-2007, 12:24 PM
God forbid you'd have to learn how it's done for yourself.

But this IS how you get signed fast, talent or no talent, skills or no skills, isn't it?

thomas_figo
05-04-2007, 12:51 PM
this is wrong, big time

rhythmtech
05-04-2007, 01:46 PM
But this IS how you get signed fast, talent or no talent, skills or no skills, isn't it?

no

278d7e64a374de26f==