PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Adey

dirty_bass
30-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Come back you beautiful man!!!!

Si the Sigh
30-03-2007, 07:21 AM
He's on his last chance when his tempory ban is up. I'm all for discussion and debates, but he doesn't bring anything to the board other than getting on members tits.

Numeric
30-03-2007, 07:44 AM
to be honest, i agree with a lot of what he was saying on that other thread...

theledge
30-03-2007, 08:18 AM
He was quite entertaining

Si the Sigh
30-03-2007, 08:37 AM
to be honest, i agree with a lot of what he was saying on that other thread...

Yea, I kind of agree with some points he mentioned, BUT the way he goes about "discussing" said points with other members isn't on IMO. If you think I'm wrong then fair enough, I will appologise, but I feel I did the right thing.

PLUR and all that... :)

Aratron
30-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Adey rocks

conor256
30-03-2007, 12:09 PM
i dont think that other thread should have been closed.......
at the end of the day the guy should be able to say what he thinks on the acid techno music and scene (as long as its not racist/homophobic/sectarian etc)....

i believe he's wrong in what he said about a few things but more over i think he was doing a bit of winding up and you all went for it........
the initial comment was something like "maybe not -but its stuck in a never ending loop that never gets past 1998" definitely wrong imo and i think he knew that he would wind lots of people up by saying that....... by closing the thread (which ive never seen happen in this part of the forum in the 2 years r so ive been following it) you have just more or less let him 'win' and it means people like me did not get a chance to repond to his comments .......

f*ck him if he wants to slag the music off...... so what, the scene doesn't want people like him at the parties anyway...... and nobody on here takes his view on acid techno seriously anyway....

and can i just take the chance to point out to adey that he refers to Stay up Forever as a commercial label that just churns out the same old tunes......

1. yes its commercial cos it sells the records instead of printing them up and giving them away for free
2. it is an independant small label which has a very distinct sound, approach and attitude - it is underground in this sense and it is very popular for many reasons..... the quality of the productions has got better and better...... and to quote someone i cant remember who, what from or where ( though i think it may be on the darc lite release on havok ..... "If you dont like it - get the **** out!"

so why dont you open the thread again si and let people comment or respond if they like......

Si the Sigh
30-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Ok, i'll open the thread up again...

dan the acid man
30-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Yea, I kind of agree with some points he mentioned, BUT the way he goes about "discussing" said points with other members isn't on IMO. If you think I'm wrong then fair enough, I will appologise, but I feel I did the right thing.

i'd agree with you on this, i think you was right in giving him a temp ban as the way he argued his point was too personal, should never resort to name calling.

He did have some valid points though on a few subjects

dirty_bass
30-03-2007, 02:48 PM

Unless it is for serious personal attacks I think hte whole banning thing is very gay.
We are all adults man, we don`t need you to protect us.

dirty_bass
30-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Adey isn`t A.D, from Subvert is it?
If so, he really is a beautiful man, and definitely needs to come back.

Adey
30-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I AM THE PREACHER MAN

http://www.distraction-economy.org/img/idiot1.jpg

acieeed

rhythmtech
30-03-2007, 03:02 PM
see.. what is the point in letting him back? first post and he's already being a twat.

theledge
30-03-2007, 05:01 PM

:laughing: now that would be funny

see.. what is the point in letting him back? first post and he's already being a twat.

the world's a much less interesting (and humourous) place without a good amount of twats

dirty_bass
30-03-2007, 05:57 PM
twat?
I think he`s highly entertaining.
Cutting too.
god knows we need more of that.

funny, for a music born out of the FREE party scene.
Just how easily offended and close minded people can be.

Just relax folks.

It`s just words on a screen.

Nipple clamp, tunnel licker, crud table, stupid DJ, all music is mearly distraction from our daily death.

see

just words

and breathe.

christian wagner
30-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Gods sake, i cant stand people who act like kids on message board, but this is a place to come and discuss music, which in this forum, is acid techno, ignore gay ass comments like his, just listen to the music and enjoy it, hells sake, can you imagine cavemen arguing about how to bang a ****ing club on a rock?

If you want petty arsehole politic - go to the hardcore scene, thats full of it :lol:

*listens to brand new acid that sounds like its from 1998 and then moans like a prat behind a computer screen* heh..

Aratron
30-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I AM THE PREACHER MAN

http://www.distraction-economy.org/img/idiot1.jpg

acieeed

welcome back dude.

Little_Fella!
30-03-2007, 11:15 PM
twat?
"mearly distraction from our daily death"
This the title of your next Voidloss release Steve?? heh heh:briggin:

Who is Adey? He is London based - I want to meet him! ....funny:cheese:

Gonna check out those labels, see what he is on about...

I have a crackin' collection of Acid Techno but havn't bought any in a couple years so I can't comment on anything thats been going on since then...

I have every faith that there is a new Acid & Techno combination that is going to do very well...:;

eyeswithoutaface
31-03-2007, 12:56 AM
wow, and i thought it got gay over in the other forums

parsley909
01-04-2007, 05:15 PM

na it def aint he is from what i know living in a van in portugal

he never really did the forum thing anyway!

and have seen him play acid techno that aint that old anyway!

on many an occasion

and having bought some of his record collection i know it went way past 1998

fils_here
01-04-2007, 06:13 PM
This the title of your next Voidloss release Steve?? heh heh:briggin:

Who is Adey? He is London based - I want to meet him! ....funny:cheese:

Gonna check out those labels, see what he is on about...

I have a crackin' collection of Acid Techno but havn't bought any in a couple years so I can't comment on anything thats been going on since then...

I have every faith that there is a new Acid & Techno combination that is going to do very well...:;

midi tonal's a great label, worth checking out dude, i got what adey was saying about the free parties, dj's turning up with a lot of SUF acid techno, don't get me wrong it's all good, but work some other labels, tunes into your set, create some diversity, that's what it's all about :rockin:

davethedrummer
02-04-2007, 07:49 PM
adey...
you're an idiot
want a fight?

278d7e64a374de26f==