PDA

View Full Version : BOA Player of the season

basslinejunkie
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
who gets your vote???

Gota be cuntface ronaldo hasnt it

Insomnia
03-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I'll go with Ronaldo. The guy has shown pure class this season, i'd have him at Arsenal any day!! :cheese:

kai
03-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Deffo Ronaldo for me - only Drogba even been close but doesnt dominate matches and influence every game in the Ronaldo has done this season

french_og
03-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Ronaldo defo although Drogba has also been quality.

LittleMinx
03-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Ronaldo gets my vote :; :cheese:

Numeric
03-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Cristiano all the way, he's been incredible, and comin off the back of the World Cup too, when everyone said he was gonna bail...

:laughing:

Drog deserves props too though...

judas_beast
04-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Drogba.

DJ RE:HAB
04-04-2007, 01:09 PM
The thing is with Ronaldo..

As sammy lee was saying and exactly what arbeola done to him in the game at anfield.

Someone should just put him in the ****ing stand straight away.. Too many defenders are scared of him or to put a challenge as they will get booked.

He takes the piss bigtime... All it takes as arbeola done in the first few minutes of the game is to clatter the little shit and let it be known to him that you (the defender) arent gonna have the piss ripped out of ya. If you get booked, you get booked, but as arbeola showed in the game @ anfield once he got clattered he was nowhere to be seen throughout the game. Funny dat aint it..

Defenders give the lad too much respect and are scared of him.. **** knows why he wouldnt last 10 minutes on the pitch in the 80's coz the defenders would of just put him the stands. You can guarantee then he wouldnt be prancing round the field, step over after step over.

The lads a ponce, all he needs to quieten him is to put him in his place straight away... Simple as that.

He doesnt get my vote at all.. But i spose he as hes been Utds only Goal Outlet this season has done well for the strikes hes put away..

I doubt for a moment tho numeric mate that you would be were u are this season if it werent for him.. And People call Liverpool a 1 man site...

Imagine if he had got injured? Youd be ****ed...

Numeric
04-04-2007, 01:24 PM
United's only goal outlet? don't make me laugh...

Ronaldo 18
Rooney 15
Saha 13
Solskjaer 11
Scholes 7
Giggs 6

etc etc.

18 different United players have scored competative goals this season thus far, i bet there's no other Premiership side which can boast as many different players weighing in...

granted we have looked to Cristiano for a lot this season, but to say he's our only goal outlet is just plain incorrect...

and the fixture at Anfield you refer to was just one game, it wasn't only Cristiano who under-performed, the whole team barring Edwin and Rio had a nightmare, and you still couldn't beat us...

DJ RE:HAB
04-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry yer i was thinking premiership goals...

Think its just rooney and Runtaldo.. Top scorers...

Sahas got like 8 and the Solskjaer 7 i think...

Richierush
05-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Ronaldo for me even tho i hate that twunt an it was really hard for me to say it,he's been pretty unstoppable this season :mrmyagi:

C.O.Prodigy
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM
everton is not everton without Arteta, but man U is man U without C. ronaldo

basslinejunkie
10-04-2007, 12:58 PM
yep,arteta has had an outstanding season imo,thats why i put him in the poll. hes had a bearing factor in pretty much every game,but i feel ronaldo has just been too good this season (the ****er!!)

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 01:42 PM
mikel is class, just a pity he used to play for the dirty gers bastards.

and if it wasnt for his best mate alonso telling him how great merseyside is we might not have got him, nice one xabi lad :cool:

Will
10-04-2007, 03:17 PM
The thing is with Ronaldo..

As sammy lee was saying and exactly what arbeola done to him in the game at anfield.

Someone should just put him in the ****ing stand straight away.. Too many defenders are scared of him or to put a challenge as they will get booked.

He takes the piss bigtime... All it takes as arbeola done in the first few minutes of the game is to clatter the little shit and let it be known to him that you (the defender) arent gonna have the piss ripped out of ya. If you get booked, you get booked, but as arbeola showed in the game @ anfield once he got clattered he was nowhere to be seen throughout the game. Funny dat aint it..

Defenders give the lad too much respect and are scared of him.. **** knows why he wouldnt last 10 minutes on the pitch in the 80's coz the defenders would of just put him the stands. You can guarantee then he wouldnt be prancing round the field, step over after step over.

The lads a ponce, all he needs to quieten him is to put him in his place straight away... Simple as that.

He doesnt get my vote at all.. But i spose he as hes been Utds only Goal Outlet this season has done well for the strikes hes put away..

I doubt for a moment tho numeric mate that you would be were u are this season if it werent for him.. And People call Liverpool a 1 man site...

Imagine if he had got injured? Youd be ****ed...

Yeah, you just have to get tight on him and don't give him time and space, that's how Arsenal handled him. Too many defenders are afraid of him though and too afraid to get tight, but if they did he'd no way look the best player in the Prem.

278d7e64a374de26f==