PDA

View Full Version : Dj Steven Gerrard Hahahahaha!

jon connor
03-04-2007, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrwN4Gcou4

CHECK HIM OUT GO ON STEVIE LAD....

Insomnia
03-04-2007, 03:49 PM
:laughing: :cool:

jon connor
03-04-2007, 04:10 PM
he is my hero i fukin love that man ,

"steve gerrard gerrard"
"he can pass the ball from 40 yard"
"he`s big and he`s an he`s ****in hard"
"steve gerrard gerrard"

well i think thats how it goes anyway.

french_og
03-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah thats how it went at the England Andorra game - a quality little diddy although came a close 2nd to 'Steve Mclaren is a W**k**' for me!!!

Numeric
04-04-2007, 12:38 PM
steve gerrard gerrard
he kisses the badge on his chest
then puts in a transfer request
steve gerrard gerrard

he didn't even do anything, just wore the head-phones and that's it...

Esox Lucius
04-04-2007, 06:44 PM
he's a little huyton scumbag would love to give him a hiding.

french_og
05-04-2007, 07:40 AM
David Nugent is from Huyton aswell isn't he?? We met his Dad in a Bar in Barcelona last week and he said that is son is defo signing for Everton at the end of the season!! You heard it here 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jon connor
05-04-2007, 12:16 PM
steve gerrard gerrard
he kisses the badge on his chest
then puts in a transfer request
steve gerrard gerrard

he didn't even do anything, just wore the head-phones and that's it...

hahahaha new there would be a man u fan along the way here , but listen even you guys can respect the fact of wot a player stevie g is , look at the way he scored that header in the champions legue the other night pure class, how the hell isent he england captain ? who the fuk is jon terry ? wots he done ?

Esox Lucius
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
David Nugent is from Huyton aswell isn't he?? We met his Dad in a Bar in Barcelona last week and he said that is son is defo signing for Everton at the end of the season!! You heard it here 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah he is, off the same estate as gerrard and barton too.

believe it when i see it, been told we are signing him for the last 2 seasons, fingers crossed though.

jon connor
05-04-2007, 12:20 PM
he's a little huyton scumbag would love to give him a hiding.

piss off u dick , its about football mate, im a football fan , yes im a liverpool fan but i also enjoy football no matter who is playing , i love football , but obviously you are prob an everton fan ? love to no why u lot hate us so much ?

stevie g is a hero and a first class football player respect that and not where he comes from.

jon connor
05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
yeah he is, off the same estate as gerrard and barton too.

believe it when i see it, been told we are signing him for the last 2 seasons, fingers crossed though.

hahahah you evertonians crack me up hahah my best mate is an evertonian the endless arguments hahahaha..........

278d7e64a374de26f==