PDA

View Full Version : Roma vs Man United

Numeric
04-04-2007, 11:08 AM
huge test for United tonight, Roma have been playing some awesome attacking football this season, and have some really good players, not sure if we can handle them to be honest, especially without Vidic and Nev, we're gonna have to be on top of our game...

i hope that there's no trouble tonight with the fans, much has been made of the problems in Italy recently with the murder of policeman Filippo Raciti, and i believe that they're now finaly taking step to ensure safety at the football grounds, but we'll have to see i guess...

Esox Lucius
04-04-2007, 11:09 AM
come on the mancs!

Insomnia
04-04-2007, 11:27 AM
This will be a good game, it wont be easy for Utd, if they can get a draw i think they could then do the job back at old trafford in the return game...

basslinejunkie
04-04-2007, 11:36 AM
put the mancs in there place romans....

i can see a spanking, in europe your not the same team.

Numeric
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
...in europe your not the same team.

true true...

but Rooney and Cristiano have got to come good in the competition sooner or later...

DJ RE:HAB
04-04-2007, 12:25 PM
I honestly hope a couple of your fans get slashed mate...

One or two less mancs in the world will make it such a better place...!!

Nah seriously tho, be a good game...

Reckon u might, just might get beat, a draw with the way Roma are playing would be a great result and then u can take them back to Wank Trafford and give them an ass whooping init...

LittleMinx
04-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Well should be a good game it'll be tough tho!!

Numeric
05-04-2007, 06:40 AM
turned out to be a bit of a struggle in the end, can't believe Scholes, there's no defending his actions this time, complete insanity...

i'm just thankfull that Rooney scored and got us the away goal...

looks as though there was plenty of trouble at stadium afterall too...

:whoops:

french_og
05-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Yeah apparantly a load of the Italian Police had been on this thread and read RE:HAB's post and decided to give the Mancs a good hiding!!!

They did not hold back did they - it was like they were enjoying it!!

LittleMinx
05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
:whoops:

DJ RE:HAB
05-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Scholes sheer stupidity mate... He should be docked wages... How long has he been a professional footballer for now and still he has the tempremant of young rooney...? Fair to say mate if you would of got whooping on the field like you did in the stands the finger of blame should fall on him the hotheaded ginger dick... Wot was he thinking...

And as for the violence in the crowds... Lille, now Roma... Looks a little suspicious to say the least. How long can the finger of blame be pointed towards the other team.. I think your fans have alot to answer for..

I mean in all honesty even if the Roma Fans did charge towards the barrier which they couldnt of got through anyway. It would take a ****ing stupid idiot, or a Man Utd fan to charge back when the riot police were only on there side. What did they think the Riot police were gonna do?

Idiotic behaviour on both counts...

Numeric
05-04-2007, 09:52 AM
aye, it does seem a little suspicous that there has been trouble at the last two European away fixtures, not sayin our fans shouldn't shoulder some of the blame...

nothing is clear though at the moment about what happened...

Insomnia
05-04-2007, 11:05 AM
I think Man U should have a good chance at home, if they get 1-0 that'll be enough...

Scholes was abit daft with his challenges and deserved a red card!

Crowd trouble not nice to see either.....

french_og
05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Scholes should of known better but i think the 2nd yellow was probably slightly harsh or unlucky but if you stick you leg out it doesn't take a lot for an italian to take advantage.

I never understand why players like Scholes put tackles in, it was the same as Gazza - all the ability but could not tackle to save their life. They should just stay on their feet and get behind the ball and leave the tackling for holding midfielders.

Numeric
05-04-2007, 11:37 AM
aye, Scholes is famed for his bad tackling but last night was just ridiculous...

fatcollective
05-04-2007, 11:49 AM
yeah totally disappointed with Scholes, hes got mega experience in Europe and this was a fvckin big game for us, cant beleive he fvcked up, he give away 2 or 3 free kicks before he even got a yellow card, i just knew he was gonna get sent off. to be honest i thought he was gonna be one of our key men last night, considering the way he played on the weekend...wat a dick!!

hopefully we can rescue the tie at Old Trafford, but its gonna take everything utd can do to beat them, Roma are a fantastic side, quick, accurate attacking football all night. but one thing was said aftre the game by Glen Hoddle, that Roma seem to bottle it when it comes to the crunch, like they could have battered us last night but they didnt really take there chances, so hopefully the away leg for them will be too much pressure...(fingers crossed), but all the utd stars are gonna have to shine to win this and if they can go on a win Roma im sure they will win the final.

the crowd trouble was total madness, shit like that should'nt happen, i know alot of both fans were up for kicking off but its the people in between i feel sorry who get caught in the middle. the police are fvcking ruthless, straight in there no fvckin about!!

anyways...gonna be one hell of a game on Tuesday thats all i can say!!

Come on the UTD!!

nick_anarchy
05-04-2007, 02:40 PM
well scholes was utter stupid and i think he knows it too !! why make them tackels ?? i dont understand the need ...

well 2-1 away with 10 men is a good result

we should win no problem at home 2-0

Will
05-04-2007, 03:34 PM
I dunno, Roma were held to a 0-0 draw at home against Lyon, then won in Lyon 2-0, so if they approach the Man U game in the same way they should go through.

Scholes is always having sly kicks at people, but he usually gets away with it, it's about time it caught up with him.

Also, who wishes they were one of the Italian riot police? haha

Numeric
05-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Also, who wishes they were one of the Italian riot police? haha

typical will comment...

bitter and twisted as ever...

Traxx
05-04-2007, 05:44 PM
ME

Twice you've gone away thinkin you can have a go, made up you got ****ed over on and off the pitch. Wankers!

Esox Lucius
05-04-2007, 07:15 PM
lol not as good as seeing 96 kopites crushed

89 + 96 = :cool:

i hear it's dead in lepping lane these days.

Numeric
05-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Traxx lad you're full of s**t, we'll ease past them at Old Trafford, if it wasn't for Scholes's stupidity we'd have d**ked them last night...

and kopites are no-one to talk about European football violance, murdering b**tards...

Traxx
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Yawn.

nick_anarchy
07-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Traxx lad you're full of s**t, we'll ease past them at Old Trafford, if it wasn't for Scholes's stupidity we'd have d**ked them last night...

and kopites are no-one to talk about European football violance, murdering b**tards...

bit harsh saying they were murdering bastards like ...we all know what has happened in the past and its set up a hate for english fans , no matter which club they support just look at spurs fans !! yes liverpool dont have a great record on past events with fans at games but hey thats life ...

@ will shut up ! ... mmm o yeh who u got in the CL or FA cup semi's .. o and to add to that where are you in the league ? ... you only moan about scholes cos he got in hard vs arsenal and u moan & cry like your team ! its funny u were shouting the odds last season now u fall flat on your face ! your teams shit and cant keep so suck on your dummy and **** off u sad tit

Will
07-04-2007, 01:52 PM
ME

Twice you've gone away thinkin you can have a go, made up you got ****ed over on and off the pitch. Wankers!

Yeah, I heard they charged the police twice, that's what they said on 5 Live, I mean how stupid can you get? Arsenal never had this trouble in Italy, including Roma.

Will
07-04-2007, 02:01 PM
@ will shut up ! ... mmm o yeh who u got in the CL or FA cup semi's .. o and to add to that where are you in the league ? ... you only moan about scholes cos he got in hard vs arsenal and u moan & cry like your team ! its funny u were shouting the odds last season now u fall flat on your face ! your teams shit and cant keep so suck on your dummy and **** off u sad tit

At least we didn't finish bottom of our group, or get beat by the likes of Southend. And we've won the prem and FA cup more recently than Man U and we've reached the CL final more recently, so you have more reason to be bitter than me. Hence why you have to resort to petty insults like a little baby.

nick_anarchy
07-04-2007, 03:14 PM
At least we didn't finish bottom of our group, or get beat by the likes of Southend. And we've won the prem and FA cup more recently than Man U and we've reached the CL final more recently, so you have more reason to be bitter than me. Hence why you have to resort to petty insults like a little baby.

hahaha oo just cos u reached the CL final u have braging rights hey ... do us a faver come back when u win it will u !! or even win the fa cup more times & even the prem ... let alone anything else more times. and be the most sucsessful club english football has even seen over 10 years ! ( not over all ) hey we slipped what 3 years and ?? do i see u doin anything to state a claim for greatness ?? nope beat by southend haha is that the best u can do ? how often to we play that 1st 11 in a match , unless its one we aint that bothered about ?? i do recall u played your best 11 in all cups and where has that got u ?? no where as per ... how often have u reached the CL final ? u get there once and get a big head about it haha god u make me chukkle

aww back to last seasons good stage hey ... what do i have to be bitter about ? please tell me im not bitter about anything which happened last season haha

Will
10-04-2007, 03:09 PM
As I pointed out, Man U fans have been waiting longer for the FA cup and the Prem than Arsenal fans, so you have more reason to be bitter than me and you've done **** all in the CL for ages, the only thing you've won in 3 years is the worthless cup and we almost did that with our youth team and I'm sure Chelsea would have beaten Man U in the final if Charlton hadn't done you a favour.

LittleMinx
10-04-2007, 08:12 PM
3 - 0 already hey :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 08:18 PM
haha well thats shut will the cockney up. :cheese:

weekender_veteran
10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
its bollox!!!! i were really looking forward the munichs getting knocked out tonight, and for the 3-0 score line allready.. im gutted :(

LittleMinx
10-04-2007, 08:25 PM
haha well thats shut will the cockney up. :cheese:

:laughing:

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 08:26 PM
by far the greatest team the premiership has ever seen. f.uck the cockney scum (except spurs)

LittleMinx
10-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Man U are playing well 2nite, see chelsea are losing :cheese: :)

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 08:30 PM
innit, he done **** all at liverpool but fair play morientes :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Will
12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
That shut you northern scum up! 2-1 Chelsea...

Numeric
12-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Northern scum eh? last time i checked Cheshire was indeed in the North...

you wannabe Southern jessie...

phantomdj
13-04-2007, 12:57 PM
anyone noticed that lampard is turning into a fattie when compared to other footballers...

basslinejunkie
13-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Northern scum eh? last time i checked Cheshire was indeed in the North...

you wannabe Southern jessie...

:D

and why is an arse fan even happy about the fact the chavs won?!? north or south,thats just wrong.

french_og
13-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Jan Molby never had any problems!!!!!!!

Will
13-04-2007, 02:40 PM
As I've said many times before I'm from north London, I'm not a glory hunter like some people I could mention! And I'm happy Chelsea shut them up, not that they won of course.

And Fat Lumpard has been a confirmed fatty for a while now!

Numeric
13-04-2007, 02:43 PM
:D

and why is an arse fan even happy about the fact the chavs won?!? north or south,thats just wrong.

exactly...

278d7e64a374de26f==