PDA

View Full Version : Team of the year

lukekendall
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Right then, whats your team of the year, this is talking on players who have done well through out the season, which explains why terry is left out as he has been injured a lot....... you get me

GK: Foster

RB: Chimbonda
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Vidic
LB: Risse

RW: Lennon
CM: Essien
CM: Scholes
LW: Ronaldo

CF: Berbatov
CF: Drogba

SUBS:

Arteta
Carlvalio
Gerrard
fabrigas
mcarthey
evra

kai
04-04-2007, 03:41 PM
GK: Foster

RB: Carragher
CB: Carvalho
CB: Vidic
LB: Barry

CM: Fabregas
RW: Ronaldo
LW: Giggs

FW: Drogba
FW: Johnson

Subs:
Van Der Sar
Ferdinand
Arteta
Gerrard
Rooney

french_og
04-04-2007, 03:47 PM
GK: Van Da Saar
LB: Barry
RB: Finnan
CB: Woodgate
CB: Carragher
RM: Ronaldo
LM: Giggs
CM: Fabregas
CF: Drogba
CF: Martins

basslinejunkie
04-04-2007, 03:53 PM
carson

finnan
charrager
vidic
barry

ronaldo
arteta
essien
giggs

drogba
berbatov

Numeric
04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Van Der Sar

G Neville
R Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Ronaldo
Essien
Scholes
Giggs

Drogba
Johnson

DJ RE:HAB
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Van Der Sar

G Neville
R Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Ronaldo
Essien
Scholes
Giggs

Drogba
Johnson

Nice to see ya your not biased at all mate...

Could you be any further up your own teams ass there?

Numeric
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM
well, Edwin has been the best keeper this season, there's no question about that, United's defence have been the best this season, check the stats if you don't believe me...

Scholes has been awesome this season, and considering everyone was writing him it's even more impressive that he's come back so strong, Giggs has also been incredible...

and i don't even have to mention our Cristiano...

so what's your point exactly?

Insomnia
04-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Van Der Sar

Eboue
Ferdinand
Woodgate
Risse

Ronaldo
Fabregas
Ession
Giggs

Drogba
Berbatov

lukekendall
05-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Van Der Sar

G Neville
R Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Ronaldo
Essien
Scholes
Giggs

Drogba
Johnson

yeah right not to bias

and as for johnson as striker of the year!!!!!!!!!! haha!!!! have a word i can think of 5 better players easy

berbatov
rooney
saha
mcarthey
bent

Numeric
05-04-2007, 08:51 AM
yeah scratch Johnson and that t**t Drog too actualy, replace with Rooney and Saha and then you have the team of the year...

:cheese:

in fact, Essien is a twat too, Carrick's been playing much better of late...

basslinejunkie
05-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Van Der Sar

G Neville
R Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Ronaldo
Essien
Scholes
Giggs

Drogba
Johnson

hahahahhaha

i was waiting for your team...............

french_og
05-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Typical manc wearing rose tinted glasses who have no idea about football.....

Numeric
05-04-2007, 09:49 AM
i may have my red tinted glasses on, but i make no apology for that...

the players in my team have performed much better this season that one ones in yours...

DJ RE:HAB
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
well, Edwin has been the best keeper this season, there's no question about that, United's defence have been the best this season, check the stats if you don't believe me...

Scholes has been awesome this season, and considering everyone was writing him it's even more impressive that he's come back so strong, Giggs has also been incredible...

and i don't even have to mention our Cristiano...

so what's your point exactly?

Scholesy!!! Scholesy!!!

Egg on your face there numeric... After last night lad eh..

I think youll find aswell that goals in the prem i think chelsea have conceded less with 19? I could be wrong tho so dont qoute me...

basslinejunkie
05-04-2007, 09:52 AM
so your saying rio has had a better season than carra and performed better and cositently? neville better than finnan??

your having a giraffe.

Numeric
05-04-2007, 09:53 AM
ofcourse they have been better, United's defensive record speaks for itself...

Numeric
05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Scholesy!!! Scholesy!!!

Egg on your face there numeric... After last night lad eh..

I think youll find aswell that goals in the prem i think chelsea have conceded less with 19? I could be wrong tho so dont qoute me...

barring last night, Scholes has been awesome this season...

lukekendall
05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
so your saying rio has had a better season than carra and performed better and cositently? neville better than finnan??

your having a giraffe.

id say carra aint been as outstanding as rio all season but finnan is way under rated! he pisses on neville!!

no one has mentioned chimbonda i really rate him, tho im a spurs fan i properbly see him more, hes so quick and ive never seen no one jump as high as him for his size!! he is so good in the air! he aint the tallest, been playing centre back too with our defensive injuries, the only thing he lacks is a good cross something finnan has down to a T, as we seen against PSV

french_og
05-04-2007, 11:12 AM
I think overall Carragher has been better - his performance vs Barca was also emence. In Spain he get more praise on Spanish TV than any other English player - he is quite ofter reffered to as the player that Real Madrid need.

basslinejunkie
05-04-2007, 11:29 AM
im also not convinced about the mancs having the best defence stat wise....

im sure it was us or chelsea........

lukekendall
05-04-2007, 11:51 AM
I think overall Carragher has been better - his performance vs Barca was also emence. In Spain he get more praise on Spanish TV than any other English player - he is quite ofter reffered to as the player that Real Madrid need.

i agree he was emance against barca he seems to be emence in europe!! but rio has been outstanding this year and he has scored a few nice goals too

Numeric
05-04-2007, 12:10 PM
ok, to be fair Chelsea have tightened up a bit at the back over the past few games, they've conceded 19, whilst United and Liverpool have both conceded 21 now...

basslinejunkie
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM
so you were saying?????..................

;)

Numeric
05-04-2007, 01:13 PM

i'm a bias manc, what can i say...

Will
05-04-2007, 03:44 PM
van Persie Drogba
Fabregas Gerrard Essien Rosicky
Clichy Woodgate Carragher Finnan
Cech

Cech's been injured, but he's still been the best keeper in the world when he's played. To play so well and be so brave after his injury deserves a lot of credit - **** van der saar!

Richierush
05-04-2007, 09:56 PM
**** stats rio ferdinand is wank,an he plays like a man more laid back than bob marley smokin buckets

Esox Lucius
06-04-2007, 12:46 PM
foster

g. nev
ferdinand
vidic
lescott

ronaldo
arteta
scholes
giggs

drogba
johnson

Traxx
06-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Andy johnson??? your all fukin mad. Oh and rio is shit as well.

Esox Lucius
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
lets see your team then soft lad, i bet bellendamy wont be in it.

Numeric
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Oh and rio is shit as well.

:laughing:

Traxx
06-04-2007, 03:00 PM
I cant be arsed. But your right, bellend wouldnt be in my team.

basslinejunkie
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM

crackin finish yesterday eh............

hahaha

Numeric
08-04-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah well it's just f**kin typical isn't it, you sing a players praise then somin like that happens...

to be fair Edwin should have stayed on his line...

LittleMinx
08-04-2007, 10:01 PM
yeah well it's just f**kin typical isn't it, you sing a players praise then somin like that happens...

to be fair Edwin should have stayed on his line...

yeah he should of stayed on the line plus i do think he could of saved that from goin in aswell if he dint just watch it go past, he dint even move :whoops:

Numeric
08-04-2007, 10:43 PM
aye he did seem to give it up rather easily, it's not as though the ball was blazed past him or ewt...

Insomnia
09-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Where was the communication? A total blunder and it could cost a high price for Man U.......

Numeric
09-04-2007, 09:38 AM
aye it could, but i don't think it will, United usualy go on a run of straight wins after a defeat, Sir will have the boyz fired up i reckon...

just hope Edwin sort his head out, he's been awesome all season but seems to parrying a lot shots into dangerous areas at the moment...

Spacehopper
09-04-2007, 01:27 PM
probably bein bribed

Esox Lucius
09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
probably bein bribed

wouldnt be suprised, by the zionist mafia of chelski.

Will
10-04-2007, 03:12 PM
He's probably got arthritis so he can't catch the ball with his withered hands any more.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 08:27 AM
PFA Team of the Year...

Van Der Sar
G. Neville
R. Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Ronaldo
Scholes
Gerrard
Giggs
Drogba
Berbatov

oh look, the whole United back line, who'd have thought it...

lukekendall
23-04-2007, 08:38 AM
PFA Team of the Year...

Van Der Sar
G. Neville
R. Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Ronaldo
Scholes
Gerrard
Giggs
Drogba
Berbatov

well at least there aint no arsenal scum in there!!!! lol

french_og
23-04-2007, 09:42 AM
How is Gary Neville there? He has been injured most of the season.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 10:01 AM
24 starts from 33 Premiership games isn't too bad...

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 10:32 AM
haha

LittleMinx
23-04-2007, 12:15 PM
PFA Team of the Year...

Van Der Sar
G. Neville
R. Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Ronaldo
Scholes
Gerrard
Giggs
Drogba
Berbatov

Mostly Man u, go's to show innit :cheese: :cheese:

french_og
23-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Fair enough then - seems though like he has been injured a lot this season.

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 03:36 PM
its right tho , most of the man utd team have played much better than other players in there position all season tho they sais rooney has had a poor season yet hes scored more this season once again odd

Will
23-04-2007, 04:10 PM
PFA Team of the Year...

Van Der Sar
G. Neville
R. Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Ronaldo
Scholes
Gerrard
Giggs
Drogba
Berbatov

Let's not forget though, most footballers are stupid, I mean Finnan's much better than Neville for starters. Berbatov's only scored 9 goals in the Prem, so he shouldn't be in there either, even Henry and van Persie have scored more and they've missed half the season.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 04:16 PM
...I mean Finnan's much better than Neville for starters.

Will
23-04-2007, 04:20 PM
If United have so many of the best players in the Prem and have had so few injuries, especially to their best players then how exactly are they only 3 points clear? Take the blinkers off!

kai
23-04-2007, 04:41 PM
No we've just had most of our attack injured on and off (Saha, Smith, Soljskar - all been out for long periods) and all our defence wiped out at the most crucial point of the season meaning we've dropped points of late and are still three clear with a vastly superior goal difference.

Also, Chelsea have kept winning as well - I would imagine many of their players ran ours close for several positions.

As for the comment that most footballers are stupid - well that may be so but that doesnt mean they dont know a good player when they play against them!

Traxx
23-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Load of shit.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 06:26 PM
what kai is sayin is gospel and you know it...

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Let's not forget though, most footballers are stupid, I mean Finnan's much better than Neville for starters. Berbatov's only scored 9 goals in the Prem, so he shouldn't be in there either, even Henry and van Persie have scored more and they've missed half the season.

what a surprise arsenal players named haha

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:48 PM
If United have so many of the best players in the Prem and have had so few injuries, especially to their best players then how exactly are they only 3 points clear? Take the blinkers off!

cos thats football u dont seem to understand it

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:48 PM
No we've just had most of our attack injured on and off (Saha, Smith, Soljskar - all been out for long periods) and all our defence wiped out at the most crucial point of the season meaning we've dropped points of late and are still three clear with a vastly superior goal difference.

Also, Chelsea have kept winning as well - I would imagine many of their players ran ours close for several positions.

As for the comment that most footballers are stupid - well that may be so but that doesnt mean they dont know a good player when they play against them!

well said mate

Traxx
23-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Yawn.

djfase
24-04-2007, 05:59 AM
Cech

Carragher
vidic
carvalho
shorey

ronaldo
essien
gerrard
giggs

berbatov
drogba

lukekendall
24-04-2007, 08:08 AM

ha !!!

maybe 9 in the league but he was injured for the start of the season!! 19 goals in all competions!!! and also he is just as good as rooney and henry at creating goals!!! hes pure class!!

all for a first season in the prem...... if i remember rightly henry was a joke in his first!! lol

Numeric
24-04-2007, 08:19 AM
yeah Henry was a laughing stock to begin with, took a while to bed in...

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 08:29 AM
ha !!!

maybe 9 in the league but he was injured for the start of the season!! 19 goals in all competions!!! and also he is just as good as rooney and henry at creating goals!!! hes pure class!!

all for a first season in the prem...... if i remember rightly henry was a joke in his first!! lol

correct

Will
24-04-2007, 03:49 PM
ha !!!

He took a while to get going since he was a right winger when he came to us and came off the back of an unhappy spell at Juventus, but he scored 26 goals in his first season, fired us to the Uefa cup final and scored in every round bar the final, so I think his achievements outstrip Berbatov's somehow! Even though he had more to overcome.

Will
24-04-2007, 04:01 PM

Smith hasn't played many games, but the other two have played 28-33 which isn't bad and none of them are really top class players who will you get you more goals than Rooney and Ronaldo have. Plus you brought in Larsson for 12 games, so that's not much of a set back. And the defenders have only just got injured and you still have Heinze, who's versatile at Evra who's good, so again, not players you'd really miss that much, unlike Ronaldo, Rooney and Scholes who've all played 39-48 games so far.

Rooney should have been in there ahead of Berbatov for starters, so if Man U were better virtually all over the pitch the they should be doing much better than they are, they should be walking it like Inter in Italy. I mean other teams have pulled out much bigger gaps in the Prem and not had nearly as many players in there. Plus of course players are only directly up against one player from the opposing team and are in no real position to watch how the other 10 are getting on to any great degree.

278d7e64a374de26f==