PDA

View Full Version : Last 7 games of the season. The official End of season thread.

xes
07-04-2007, 04:25 PM
The frills,the spills,the upsets,the relegations,the promotions,the tears and the laughter.

So,what's your end run like.

Spurs've got:-

Chelsea (lost 1-0)
9th of April home to Blackburn
14th away to Wigan
21st home to ARSEenal
28th away to Middlesbrough
5th of May away to Charlton
13th home to Man City

I think we've got some games that we can definatly get some points from. Not as easy as it looks,got some relegation teams fighting for survival,and some Euro contenders fighting for that. Then Arsenal,who it's about time we f*cking well beat.

And if the scum keep slipping (currently 1 down to West Ham! :cheese: then maybe we can get our 4th spot back. :whoops: (or not)

Insomnia
07-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Another kick in the teeth today for us, 1-0 at home to West Ham, we lose our first game at the new stadium!! From what i hear we had 29 shots on goal to West Ham's 5.. Need to sign an outright striker in the summer as this aint good enough! At this rate we'll be playing in the uefa cup next season if that, Wenger sort it out, a crap season all round!! :grr:

nick_anarchy
07-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Another kick in the teeth today for us, 1-0 at home to West Ham, we lose our first game at the new stadium!! From what i hear we had 29 shots on goal to West Ham's 5.. Need to sign an outright striker in the summer as this aint good enough! At this rate we'll be playing in the uefa cup next season if that, Wenger sort it out, a crap season all round!! :grr:

o how i love it hehe

Insomnia
07-04-2007, 06:10 PM
o how i love it hehe

I just speak the truth, maybe we could get Rooney of you! :cheese:

xes
07-04-2007, 06:39 PM
o how i love it hehe

don't speak too soon,have your lot equalised yet?

xes
07-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Manu lose at Portsmouth!

Chav$ki only 3 points behind. Gonna be a tight one for top spot,and 4th and 5th with Bolton getting ready to take over the scum (that would make my year if this happens)

LittleMinx
07-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Aghhhhhhhhhh BOLLOX :grr:

Bloody Man u knew we'd get beating by portsmouth :whoops:

Insomnia
07-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Manu lose at Portsmouth!

Chav$ki only 3 points behind. Gonna be a tight one for top spot,and 4th and 5th with Bolton getting ready to take over the scum (that would make my year if this happens)

Bolton not far behind but i aint worried yet!! :;

Man U blown the door open for chelsea now, intresting end of season coming up!! :cheese:

Esox Lucius
07-04-2007, 08:54 PM
bit of a bogey team for united pompey. fair play to them like.

nick_anarchy
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Bolton not far behind but i aint worried yet!! :;

Man U blown the door open for chelsea now, intresting end of season coming up!! :cheese:

and we have done big time !!! shows what mising vidic does

we never seem to play well at fratten park tho

just means now if we drop any points up to the cheslea game the league will be lost !

nick_anarchy
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I just speak the truth, maybe we could get Rooney of you! :cheese:

haha deam dude dream

xes
08-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I was getting the piss taken out of me last night by some 14 year old gooner who looked like Aaron Lennon. In the pub at 1am!! i couldn't even hit him,cos he was with some big glaswegian hooligan who spoke way too fast.

nick_anarchy
08-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I was getting the piss taken out of me last night by some 14 year old gooner who looked like Aaron Lennon. In the pub at 1am!! i couldn't even hit him,cos he was with some big glaswegian hooligan who spoke way too fast.

how can he take the piss tho ?? think about it

they are fighting to save 4th place , out all cups & CL not a chance in hell of gettin anyware near utd in any kind of rights ie cups / money crowd attendence etc ... what do they have to take the piss for ?? they cant even win a CL sayin that they cant even win 3 premerships on the trot or even do a treble ..... liverpool are the only club who will match utd and have done is most of what iv said !

Numeric
08-04-2007, 11:52 AM
gutted with the United result, it was always gonna be a difficult game, we always seem to suffer at Fratton park, wasn't filled with optimism when i saw Fletcher and Richardson lining up in the tunnel...

to be fair Fletcher did alright, Richardson was s**t though, surely Sir Alex should have played his best team possible for this fixture, if Giggs was tired or whatever, then why not start Smithy or Ole up-front for crying out loud, Giggs was s**t when he came on, and ofcourse Edwin's has had a bad couple of games, despite the saves he has made...

the injuries are starting to take their toll now, O'Shea and Brown have done well covering for Nev and Vidic, but the sooner we get Park back the better...

Numeric
08-04-2007, 02:06 PM
we've got Sheffield United next and then 'Boro, both home games, with Louis coming back from injury we should take maximum points, then there's the three away fixtures, which look more than a little tricky now the gap has been cut, Everton, City and ofcourse, Chelsea, as long we're playing well and have a little momentum going into these games we should dispatch Everton and City...

United really need to be on top of their game though over these next couple of weeks to make make sure the slender lead we have remains intact for the trip to Stamford Bridge...

Insomnia
08-04-2007, 02:49 PM
gutted with the United result, it was always gonna be a difficult game, we always seem to suffer at Fratton park, wasn't filled with optimism when i saw Fletcher and Richardson lining up in the tunnel...

to be fair Fletcher did alright, Richardson was s**t though, surely Sir Alex should have played his best team possible for this fixture, if Giggs was tired or whatever, then why not start Smithy or Ole up-front for crying out loud, Giggs was s**t when he came on, and ofcourse Edwin's has had a bad couple of games, despite the saves he has made...

the injuries are starting to take their toll now, O'Shea and Brown have done well covering for Nev and Vidic, but the sooner we get Park back the better...

To be honest if it weren't for David James yesterday Utd would of won!

The guy pulled of some amazing saves it has to be said...... :cheese:

LittleMinx
08-04-2007, 04:50 PM
To be honest if it weren't for David James yesterday Utd would of won!

The guy pulled of some amazing saves it has to be said...... :cheese:

He did pull some good saves, we did shite we needed to win that yesterday, i just hope to god Sir Alex thinks about who he playing for the next games, we defo need are better players out at mo, we need to hold on to the top esp with CHELSCUM doin well :whoops:

nick_anarchy
09-04-2007, 08:27 PM
we've got Sheffield United next and then 'Boro, both home games, with Louis coming back from injury we should take maximum points, then there's the three away fixtures, which look more than a little tricky now the gap has been cut, Everton, City and ofcourse, Chelsea, as long we're playing well and have a little momentum going into these games we should dispatch Everton and City...

United really need to be on top of their game though over these next couple of weeks to make make sure the slender lead we have remains intact for the trip to Stamford Bridge...

im goin the sheff utd game at home next tuesday and i dont want to make the trip if we are goin to chuck it away as we are so close to being back where we belong within english football !!!

Numeric
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
i wouldn't worry about the home fixtures too much, it's the away trips that are gonna prove difficult, although we are well capable of gettin maximum points from all our remaining fixtures...

just need to build up another head of steam now, get a few players back and get back on track...

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 12:34 AM
dont write us off so easily la, we could do you.

Numeric
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
not writing you off mate, the trip to Goodison is gonna be tough, still reckon we'll take the points though...

Will
10-04-2007, 03:31 PM
how can he take the piss tho ?? think about it

they are fighting to save 4th place , out all cups & CL not a chance in hell of gettin anyware near utd in any kind of rights ie cups / money crowd attendence etc ... what do they have to take the piss for ?? they cant even win a CL sayin that they cant even win 3 premerships on the trot or even do a treble ..... liverpool are the only club who will match utd and have done is most of what iv said !

You are so full of shit it's untrue. Arsenal are far more successful than Spurs both historically and in recent times. In fact we're more successful than Man U in recent times too. We have the biggest gate receipts in world football - let's see how many fans Man U get in if they used our price structure - not as many as us or they'd be doing it! And we used to fill Wembley when we played our games there, the number of fans attending the Emirates is just the tip of the iceberg.

We're well positioned to overtake Man U in terms of wealth and that's without whoring our club round the world because Arsenal have integrity, unlike your scum. Why don't you try winning something of note within the last 4 years and then talking about how great you are. If you were so great you wouldn't have gone so long without winning the title or getting anywhere near the Champions League, this is the first time you've made any progress upon reaching the knock out stages in how long??

And of course you should be thankful you even reached the knockout stage, some great club! The dirty prostitute of world football more like!

Traxx
10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
ooof...

Esox Lucius
10-04-2007, 06:54 PM
You are so full of shit it's untrue. Arsenal are far more successful than Spurs both historically and in recent times. In fact we're more successful than Man U in recent times too. We have the biggest gate receipts in world football - let's see how many fans Man U get in if they used our price structure - not as many as us or they'd be doing it! And we used to fill Wembley when we played our games there, the number of fans attending the Emirates is just the tip of the iceberg.

We're well positioned to overtake Man U in terms of wealth and that's without whoring our club round the world because Arsenal have integrity, unlike your scum. Why don't you try winning something of note within the last 4 years and then talking about how great you are. If you were so great you wouldn't have gone so long without winning the title or getting anywhere near the Champions League, this is the first time you've made any progress upon reaching the knock out stages in how long??

And of course you should be thankful you even reached the knockout stage, some great club! The dirty prostitute of world football more like!

lol arsenal & integrity in the same sentence lol lol lol lol

basslinejunkie
11-04-2007, 11:35 AM
hahaha crackin rant will!! :D

Numeric
11-04-2007, 12:08 PM
http://web.syr.edu/~rtharper/bullshit.jpg

phantomdj
12-04-2007, 11:09 AM
I can Handle

Chelsea - Prem
Liverpool - CL

and Man utd having a cup...

That way, all the glory manc fans up here won't be able to say anything, haha.

Don't get me wrong I can't stand Chelsea at all, but as long as we knock them out of the CL I'll be loving it

xes
12-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Yes please knock Chelsea out of the champions league. I don't want them to win anything else,and i'd rather Manu took the title. (and i never thought I'd hear myself say that!! :cheese: )

Spurs Seville tonight,and I'm quietly confident on a very unsure level. I think we can do it,it's at home,we can score goals at home (we also let them in quite well) we shall see.
COYS!!

xes
12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
****ing cheating ****ing stupid diving ****ing cunts. Wankers,all I'd need is half an hour in a room with them,and I'd murder them all horribly,and get rid of their mutilated corpses. ****ing hate that ****ing cheating ****ing cunting ****ing ref aswell,that cunt has blown up every time one of them little cunt mummy boys goes down. I'd applaud one of our players to actually stamp on one of their cunty little ****ing heads until their ****ing googly eyes popped. Give'em something to ****ing cry about,****ing cheating diving CUNTS!!!

I think I need a hlaf time spliff.

I'd also like to change my last post from "quietly confident on a very unsure level" to "bolocks to everything"

cunts

Insomnia
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
****ing cheating ****ing stupid diving ****ing cunts. Wankers,all I'd need is half an hour in a room with them,and I'd murder them all horribly,and get rid of their mutilated corpses. ****ing hate that ****ing cheating ****ing cunting ****ing ref aswell,that cunt has blown up every time one of them little cunt mummy boys goes down. I'd applaud one of our players to actually stamp on one of their cunty little ****ing heads until their ****ing googly eyes popped. Give'em something to ****ing cry about,****ing cheating diving CUNTS!!!

I think I need a hlaf time spliff.

I'd also like to change my last post from "quietly confident on a very unsure level" to "bolocks to everything"

cunts

The worst start possible mate, shame like i had hopes for you tonight dude! :;

xes
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
The worst start possible mate, shame like i had hopes for you tonight dude! :;
too true,but we should never have let is deflate us like that. After those 2 goals,it looked like we'd f*cking given up. That's why I was soo pissed of at half time (see previous rant) I'm slightly more subdued now,cos we did play ok,and they cheated some more (please tell me it wasn't rose tinted specticles,they were diving,head ****ing stamping,acting cunts,weren't they?) After the 2 goals went in,I was shaking like an earthquuake simulater. That game made me do half a bottle of Jack. Oh well,I think I've kind of wondered from where i was going,aske me anothere :cheese:

xes
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
The frills,the spills,the upsets,

me and my big mouth

lukekendall
13-04-2007, 08:56 AM
all in all them first 2 goals killed us really, but saying that we did have chances to win the game 4.2. i think with tiano on the right and chimbonda on the left they really cut us appart down the wings!!!!

sad night thought we had a good chance of winning the cup :o(

Insomnia
13-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Unlucky guys i thought Spurs played amazing in the second half! Chance after chance and made Seville look nothing great, if you'd played like that in the first half i'm sure you'd be in the semis of the cup.....:)

Will
13-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah, unlucky, I wasn't paying attention to the first half, but Spurs did well in the 2nd half and might almost have done it...

Richierush
13-04-2007, 06:19 PM
trust kanoute to score :laughing: i like berbatov top player

Numeric
22-04-2007, 10:06 AM
well, United have really made things difficult now...

after such a good start against 'Boro we kinda went into cruise control, then Rio started to limp and gave them the opportunity to score, not sure if Wes was at fault as normaly Rio would have had the cross covered, but knowing Rio was struggling perhaps Wes should have done more...

the injuries are way out of control, we need Rio and Vidic back in the centre if we're gonna win anything...

but to be fair our attacking front four was intact for the second half, and you expect to perform a lot better, especially at home...

fair do's 'Boro they played alright and caused us problems...

the title is still well and truely in the balance, everything to play for, don't write United off yet...

Esox Lucius
22-04-2007, 11:05 AM
i still think the title is uniteds, they have put in the hardwork they can't fail now.

Traxx
22-04-2007, 12:27 PM
i still think the title is uniteds, they have put in the hardwork they can't fail now.

Fingers and toes crossed eh lad?

xes
22-04-2007, 01:04 PM

don't mean shit. Look at least season where we (spuds) kept 4th place all season only to loose it at the last game (bitter?me?you betchya)

I hope Manu do win it,cos life down my local will be unbareable with chelsea "I was in the chelsea headhunters" ben. (or was it C18 i forget) what ever,he's a cunt,and for this reason I want chelsea to fail.

Esox Lucius
22-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Fingers and toes crossed eh lad?

yep. not bitter like you lad, anyone who is chelsea over any other team needs to give their head a wobble, even i am your shite before chelsea.

Traxx
22-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Not bitter, just a genuine dislike/hate.

xes
22-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Newcastle are doing ok so far,some final balls/control letting them down.

Numeric
22-04-2007, 02:17 PM
aye if Newcastle can keep a clean sheet i'll be happy...

Numeric
22-04-2007, 02:27 PM
half time 0-0

:cool:

Numeric
22-04-2007, 03:35 PM
:laughing:

0-0 result

the lead remains intact...

xes
22-04-2007, 04:44 PM
this is going to be a last game decider,you watch. No automatic promotion before then.

278d7e64a374de26f==