PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool V PSV

Insomnia
11-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Surely the pool are through, i cant see this being a problem at all and think Liverpool will add to there tally from the first game....:cheese:

B Munich V AC Milan....

It's a shame that these two clubs had to meet at this stage as both are capable of winning the tournament in my opinion.. This game is defo 1 to watch 2-2 from the first leg and both entertaing sides, should be a cracker!! :cheese:

basslinejunkie
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
im going tonight,just hope its a comfortable one instead of an ass twitcher.....

Numeric
11-04-2007, 11:25 AM
i can't see Liverpool having a problem tonight, as much as i'd like to PSV to score four and keep a clean sheet, it's not very likely...

Esox Lucius
11-04-2007, 12:27 PM
im going tonight,just hope its a comfortable one instead of an ass twitcher.....

bloody hell, a liverpool fan going a game.

basslinejunkie
11-04-2007, 12:56 PM
was waiting for that. blue arse flies are so predictable :D

Esox Lucius
11-04-2007, 02:23 PM
lol, in all seriousness mate have a good night and good luck to the shite.

basslinejunkie
11-04-2007, 04:41 PM
cheers dude

Insomnia
11-04-2007, 09:43 PM
No probs for Liverpool 1-0 tonight and 4-0 agg, Chelsea next, good game that one!! :cheese:

B.Munich beaten 2-0 by AC Milan tonight, 4-2 agg..

Great result for AC Milan away from home, they take on Man U next...:cool:

Esox Lucius
11-04-2007, 10:05 PM
tell you what would be mad,

a united - chelsea fa cup final,
a CL united v chelsea final,
and the 9th may the prem decider at the bridge. could well happen.

united for all 3 :cool:

Traxx
11-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Pull your head out of fergies arse downs, your more scum then you ever are a blue. Anyways, wasnt a pretty game, cruise control all the way through. Job done.

Esox Lucius
11-04-2007, 11:59 PM
bollox, both my grandads were mancs so im bound to have a close bond wth united. blue till i die though.

basslinejunkie
12-04-2007, 12:19 AM
bah,your blue with a fake red cock,coz you bum the mancs that much :)

Numeric
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
:laughing:

it's all good between Everton and United, we have a common enemy in you dirty kopites...

congrats on beating PSV anyway, i reckon Chelsea will have the better of you in the next round though...

and so we've got Milan, tough games once again, they took the p**s out of us two years back but this time it's gonna be different...

United vs Chelsea final...

walkin in a Fergie wonderland...

phantomdj
12-04-2007, 10:55 AM
liverpool should beat chelsea. In almost all the games we played them we were the better side, yet Joe Cole popped up and scored the sucker punch. At Anfield we showed them to be ordinary and we are definately the team they don't like facing... All you have to do is listen to Moaninho every time he plays us. I know he moans anyway, but by his standards he goes up 4 gears when playing us in his talking. Bottom line, anything can happen and it can all weigh on a single players mistake which can change tactics and so forth. If Chelsea win, or Liverpool win then there is no surprise. If AC Milan win or Man Utd win there is no surprise. All 4 teams can beat each other. Whoever has that bit of luck and/or brilliance wins.

phantomdj
12-04-2007, 11:13 AM
congrats on beating PSV anyway, i reckon Chelsea will have the better of you in the next round though...

United vs Chelsea final...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6547607.stm

Benitez responds to Mourinho jibe

Benitez (left) and Mourinho have a frosty relationship
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has cranked up the war of words with Chelsea counterpart Jose Mourinho ahead of their Champions League semi-final.
Mourinho has already claimed Liverpool will be favourites as they are only challenging for the Champions League.

But Benitez said: "We were good friends until we started winning, then he started changing his mind.

"It's the same with the managers of the top sides. He has good relationships with managers of teams he beats."

He added: "He fights with the managers of the top sides. He has already started it with us, yesterday!"

Chelsea beat Benitez's former side Valencia on Tuesday in dramatic fashion to set up a rematch of the infamous Champions League semi-final of 2005 when Liverpool went on to win the tournament.

Chelsea are a very good team - in the last five years they have spent big money on players

Rafael Benitez

The Reds beat Chelsea courtesy of a goal from Luis Garcia, which the Blues argue did not fully cross the line.

But Mourinho insisted after the win in Valencia that revenge will not be his motive as he aims to steer Chelsea to a historic Quadruple.

"Revenge is not for me in football or life," said Mourinho, whose side will be at home for the first leg on 25 May.

"It is a tie where we know we start from behind and why is simple: Liverpool play only in the Champions League and Chelsea plays in the Champions League, Premiership and FA Cup.

"And we have players suspended and on yellow cards. Liverpool is in a very clean situation so I think they start in front of us."

Benitez answered Mourinho's taunts by citing the money that his rival has had available to lavish on his Stamford Bridge squad.

"Always as a manager you must be confident your team can win, and any Liverpool team will always be confident," said the Spaniard.

Did it or did it not cross the line? Luis Garcia's goal agianst Chelsea in the 2005 semi-final

"But we know Chelsea are a very good team, in the last five years they have spent big money on players and they have a very good squad.

"They will be tough. They have spent money for five years, they are in other semi-finals and chasing trophies, that is what they want and have prepared for.

"Yes we only have one trophy to go for, but they would not want to change what they are doing now."

Benitez also hopes it will be an advantage to play the second leg at Anfield in a repeat of the semi-final between the pair two years ago.

Benitez said: "They may not accept what happened here two years ago, but they cannot change things now.

"We are pleased we will play the second-leg at Anfield. If we can do something at Stamford Bridge, maybe we will then have the advantage.

"They know that. But playing counter-attack like they did in Valencia shows how dangerous they are in away games.

"Chelsea know us and we know them very well."

Numeric
12-04-2007, 12:49 PM
aye, any of the remaining teams could win it, they can all beat eachother on their day no question...

but to be fair, Chelsea didn't have a defence when they were defeated at Anfield a couple of months ago, now they have Terry and Cole back it's gonna be a different story...

phantomdj
13-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm just so looking forward to knocking them out

278d7e64a374de26f==