PDA

View Full Version : Watford vs Man United (FA Cup Semi Final)

Numeric
13-04-2007, 04:34 PM
the Hornets are gonna be without Ben Foster, United have already pinged six goals past their second choice keeper this season so here's hoping that the tally has increased by the end of this fixture...

i hope Sir goes with the same team that destroyed Roma, altough i'm sure Scholes will feature...

Smith to score at least a brace!!

:cheese:

c'mon United!!

Frank Dogshit
13-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Blackburn 2 1 Chelsea

Insomnia
13-04-2007, 06:42 PM
I'd love a Watford V Blackburn final but i cant see it.

Watford will find it hard i'm sure of that, Man U on a high after the mid-week match.....:cheese:

DJsmallpaul
13-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Watford don't stand a chance

Esox Lucius
13-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Blackburn 2 1 Chelsea

hope so. good luck lad.

Esox Lucius
13-04-2007, 07:22 PM
nah watford wont win but good luck to them anyway, hopefully they wont get too embarrassed as i think ady is a top lad and top gaffer.

DJsmallpaul
13-04-2007, 07:39 PM
nah watford wont win but good luck to them anyway, hopefully they wont get too embarrassed as i think ady is a top lad and top gaffer.

Agreed

Frank Dogshit
13-04-2007, 07:51 PM
for the rovers game its all about players playing to there potential....

pederson and bentley coming off the wings can kill anyone on there day buts its either one of the other that has the good game. no consistency between them.
for a game like we need a full squad...savage gettin stuck in and we are missing steven reid big time. them other 2 clowns (mokoena and tugay) just cant cut it with the big boys im afraid.

we wont concede many hopefully.....nelson and samba have been solid all season.

Numeric
13-04-2007, 07:57 PM
i reckon Blackburn have a good chance...

Esox Lucius
13-04-2007, 09:23 PM
i reckon Blackburn have a good chance...

wouldnt mind if they took a few chelscum players out rovers like, can be dirty as **** when they want to be.

Numeric
13-04-2007, 09:53 PM
aye, a snappin for Cashley would be nice...

Will
14-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Now that's something we can definitelt agree on!

nick_anarchy
14-04-2007, 04:59 PM
utd vs blackburn final !!

Numeric
14-04-2007, 07:58 PM
:)

Wembley here we come...

Insomnia
14-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Watford put up a fight but it weren't enough!

Esox Lucius
14-04-2007, 09:27 PM
united - chelsea final i reckon but hope blackburn do them.

see liverpool couldnt even do citeh today.

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Hope the Blackburn do the job the day!! :cheese:

Numeric
15-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Hope the Blackburn do the job the day!! :cheese:

aye, same 'ere lad...

United were alright yesterday, Watford battled hard and give a good account of themselves...

Edwin's in the wars at the moment, takin knocks and parrying balls left right and centre, just hope he comes through this and settles down for the next game, the injuries are really starting to mount up now too, it's guttin that O'Shea's out as he was playin really well, we're due Nev back and Louis is supposed to be almost there, but the defence has been ravaged, and we're now without out our two first choice centre backs who have been the power-base of the first team all season...

we need a few players back and quickly...

nick_anarchy
15-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Rio Ferdinand looks set to miss Tuesday night's Premiership encounter with Sheffield United after limping out of Saturday's FA Cup semi final win over Watford.

Ferdinand was originally a doubt for the game against the Hornets after picking up a groin strain in Tuesday night's Champions League clash. But, after aggravating the injury at Villa Park, Sir Alex revealed the United defender would undergo a medical scan on Sunday morning.

"Hopefully it's not a long-term injury," the United boss told MUTV. "We have three days' rest now so we'll take advantage of that."

Ferdinand was replaced in the 40th minute by Darren Fletcher, who made the unlikely move to right back. With Fletcher's introduction, Evra switched to his favoured left back position, while Heinze moved into the centre to partner Wes Brown.

Rio now joins fellow United defenders Gary Neville (ankle), Mikael Silvestre (shoulder), John O'Shea (calf) and Nemanja Vidic (shoulder) on the treatment table, although O'Shea and Neville are expected to return soon.

Sir Alex does have youngster Craig Cathcart available and could hand the 18-year-old his United debut when Neil Warnock's Sheffield United side arrive at Old Trafford on Tuesday

278d7e64a374de26f==