PDA

View Full Version : Acid Techno Records.

playford
14-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Hello all,

I have a load of old Acid techno I collected about 97-99 kind of era.

Im just considering a clear out and wondering what it goes for?

off the top of my head theres..

2 x cid records

5 or 6 ish smitten

all the early routemaster 2-20ish.

Load of SUF and cluster 10+ (early stuff below release 30)

2 or 3 boscaland

few COSHH tunes.

couple of havok bits as well.

Ive some spiral stuff as well but im sentimental about that..lol

xes
15-04-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm afraid that they've now gone into minus value,so you'd be better of just giving them all to me for free :)

(naah,joking)

I remember someone posting a link on here a while back,some COSHH records going for a ton each!! Other than that,have a little look on some of the second hand music sites and see what they're charging,give you a rough idea of how much you're sitting on. :)

Si the Sigh
16-04-2007, 08:24 AM
50p each.

Aratron
16-04-2007, 08:52 AM
25 quid including postage for the lot (and i'm cutting my own throat)

dan the acid man
16-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm afraid that they've now gone into minus value,so you'd be better of just giving them all to me for free :)

(naah,joking)

I remember someone posting a link on here a while back,some COSHH records going for a ton each!! Other than that,have a little look on some of the second hand music sites and see what they're charging,give you a rough idea of how much you're sitting on. :)

i gave most of my old coshh away for free and some for less than retail value:ohdear:

fatcollective
16-04-2007, 04:30 PM
i got some mega classics for sale - here is 3 (which i have 2 copies of each he he!!)

SUF 17 - Cosmic Trigger: Firefight / The E Spot
SUFR 04 - Lochi: London Acid City
TEC H - Henry & Lawrie - Sound System/Inner City Remixes

got loads more if anyones interested (smitten, Stay up, cossh, hezchem etc..)...just let me know what ya want and i'll have a dig through for ya!!

278d7e64a374de26f==