PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Results

Numeric
15-04-2007, 12:47 PM
some good games yesterday...

big win for The Blades with some amazing strikes to beat West Ham, another wonder strike from Matthew Taylor for Pompey against Newcastle also...

Manchester City Nil managed to hold off them dirty kopites, and Fabric-arse finaly managed a Premiership goal!!

:laughing:

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm glad we sorted Bolton out yesterday, thought it was going to be another defeat after Anelka grabbed the opener, we fought back and that's a good sign as we've been lacking that bit fight i'd say since we lost the Carling cup final.

I would of liked to of seen West Ham win also but it was a bad day for them!:whoops:

FILTERZ
16-04-2007, 09:37 AM
B*stard blades nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

phantomdj
16-04-2007, 11:14 AM

big win for The Blades with some amazing strikes to beat West Ham, another wonder strike from Matthew Taylor for Pompey against Newcastle also...

Manchester City Nil managed to hold off them dirty kopites, and Fabric-arse finaly managed a Premiership goal!!

liverpool were clearly thinking of chelsea...

which is wrong! they should have gone out and made a proper show.

Will
16-04-2007, 03:37 PM

You and your pet names for the players you fancy, I don't know! It's about time he scored in the Prem this season, but 11 months isn't as bad as the goal droughts Ronaldo and Rooney have had in some competitions! Hopefully he'll start banging them in now like he should be...

Esox Lucius
16-04-2007, 05:40 PM
no doubt about it fabregas is ****in class. still a young lad though give him a chance.

Insomnia
17-04-2007, 10:48 AM
no doubt about it fabregas is ****in class. still a young lad though give him a chance.

Too right plenty years left in him thank god!! :cheese:

french_og
17-04-2007, 11:38 AM
I watched the Liverpool Man City game live on RTE (irish channel) i can safely say it was the worst match i have ever watched. Liverpool never had one chance to score. Can't believe benitez left Croach out again when he is in a good run of form. The team he picked was just another example of why Liverpool will never win the league with him as manager.

Will
17-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Who's this Croach you keep mentioning? ;)

french_og
17-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Crouch..... its this spanish keyboard - the letters are in the wrong place!!!!

phantomdj
17-04-2007, 02:56 PM
surely the aston villa 0 - 0 liverpool was more drab? did u see that one?

french_og
17-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Missed that one...

You as a Big Liverpool supporter must be disapointed at the way he sets his teams out for this away games against these lower teams. He does not need to be do negative Playing Gerrard behind Kuyt and Risse on the left so negative, Liverpool have the quality to be playing these teams of the park.

phantomdj
18-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Missed that one...

You as a Big Liverpool supporter must be disapointed at the way he sets his teams out for this away games against these lower teams. He does not need to be do negative Playing Gerrard behind Kuyt and Risse on the left so negative, Liverpool have the quality to be playing these teams of the park.

Yes, I am disappointed. When I look at Man Utd they only really change their set up when they face Liverpool. When they play away they go after the teams which is what I think we should do. I am waiting to see his acquisitions for next season and see if he adopts different tactics. Hence why I reserve my opinion.

Numeric
18-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Man United 2 Sheffield United 0

3 three points, glad to see Carrick grab another goal and Rooney obviously, we started really well, flew out of the traps and created a few chances, scored, then kinda took our foot off the gas...

Heinze chopped down Shelton in the area at 2-0 but and the penalty wasn't given (suprise), to be fair though, even if it had we were confatable and i don't think it would have any effect on the result...

lets hope West Ham can scrape somin from tonights fixture at Stamford Bridge...

Insomnia
18-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Not bad result for Arsenal last night, keeps us up there and securing a Champions league place....:cheese:

Numeric
18-04-2007, 12:48 PM
oh yeah Febreeze scored again didn't he? should have put a little wager on that one...

Insomnia
18-04-2007, 01:52 PM
oh yeah Febreeze scored again didn't he? should have put a little wager on that one...

Yeah he grabbed another last night, 2 goals in 2 games that'll do for me..:cool:

phantomdj
19-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Not bad result for Arsenal last night, keeps us up there and securing a Champions league place....:cheese:

yeah. liverpool got the points too. don't think bolton are going to snatch a place now

Will
19-04-2007, 03:29 PM
And Rosicky, it was Rosicky then Fabregas 2 times on the trot, just Baptista scored this time too!

Heinze should have been sent off though, so Man U were lucky, that might have changed things and he'd have missed 3 games as well.

Numeric
19-04-2007, 05:06 PM
yeah Heinze was lucky not to concede the penalty, but Rooney was pulled down in the area which was a certain pen and the horror tackle on Evra went unpunished...

278d7e64a374de26f==