PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn vs Chelsea

Numeric
15-04-2007, 01:00 PM
i really hope Blackburn do them today...

fair do's it's gonna be a really tough game in the final whichever side joins United at Wembley, but i'd prefer to be going up against Mark Hughes's men than that shower of s**t from Stamford Bridge...

lets hope it's a brutal encounter...

:)

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 01:24 PM
i really hope they do them too but being honest it's looking at a united v chelscum final. they could get the fa cup i suppose but they aint getting the league. the CL is well open, all 3 english teams could still do it. and no one is ever gonna write milan off. well apart from the kopites.... 2005, 5 times and all that tedious stuff.

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Would love to see blackburn get to the final and then go onto win it, it'll be tuff the day, if it is Chelsea that win then i'd rather see Man u win the cup..:cool:

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Would love to see blackburn get to the final and then go onto win it, it'll be tuff the day, if it is Chelsea that win then i'd rather see Man u win the cup..:cool:

good lad, even any right thinking kopite would say the same, no one should want chelsea to win anything. dont get me wrong i think jose is class, but the clubs ethics are totally wrong.

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 02:07 PM
at least united, the arse and the shite are proper football clubs.

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 02:11 PM
at least united, the arse and the shite are proper football clubs.

Spot on mate! :;

Traxx
15-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Bull. Never back the scum.

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Bull. Never back the scum.

true, arsenal arent in anything anyway. :;

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 04:23 PM
true, arsenal arent in anything anyway. :;

Not this year but if you check over the last 5 seasons i'd say we've to be respected, this season has be rank no doubt about that, next season has to rewarded, still champions league looks on the cards.
Thing is for us were expected to get in it every year, every team has a bad season at least were still in the top 4.....:cheese:

Numeric
15-04-2007, 04:24 PM
fat frank has just scored...

c**t...

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 04:26 PM
fat frank has just scored...

c**t...

Knob jockey!! :grr:

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 04:35 PM
****in wankpard, no i do rate him as a player.

DJsmallpaul
15-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Come on Chelsea :cool:

Numeric
15-04-2007, 04:54 PM
half-time 0-1 to the corrupt cockney scum...

LittleMinx
15-04-2007, 04:55 PM
:grr: ballbags

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 05:33 PM
1-1 c'mon the Blackburn!

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 05:37 PM
go on roberts lad :cool:

Esox Lucius
15-04-2007, 05:38 PM
we won, late goal by mc fadden, nice one :cool: europe here we come.

Frank Dogshit
15-04-2007, 05:57 PM
we should be in the final.....

this is nervewracking stuff.....come on the reds!!

Numeric
15-04-2007, 06:00 PM
1-1 full-time

extra-time now...

LittleMinx
15-04-2007, 06:02 PM
C'MON blackburn

DJsmallpaul
15-04-2007, 06:26 PM
**** OFF !

get in chelsea ! cheer:

DJsmallpaul
15-04-2007, 06:27 PM
It would be a disgrace to english football if Blackburn bastards were one of the first teams to the new wembley

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Scum!

Frank Dogshit
15-04-2007, 06:30 PM
It would be a disgrace to english football if Blackburn bastards were one of the first teams to the new wembley

and you can only dream of getting past the 3rd round! :)

im proud of rovers,but its too hard against these cunts.

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Dam it then that's chelsea through! Well Man u for my vote now.....

Frank Dogshit
15-04-2007, 06:46 PM
well glad that ones over.

should of wrapped it up in full time really,bad miss by pederson and some world class stops by cech.....

onwards and upwards!

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 06:47 PM
well glad that ones over.

should of wrapped it up in full time really,bad miss by pederson and some world class stops by cech.....

onwards and upwards!

Unlucky mate, that cech saved their bacon the bugger!! :grr:

LittleMinx
15-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Dam it then that's chelsea through! Well Man u for my vote now.....

Man u for my vote 2 :cheese:

Frank Dogshit
15-04-2007, 06:48 PM
just glad we had a go...

french_og
15-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Great game.....

LittleMinx
15-04-2007, 06:51 PM
just glad we had a go...

lest u made it that far tho :;

nick_anarchy
15-04-2007, 06:57 PM
well i missed the 1st 90 mins but got the extra time on sopcast ... looked like to me that blackburn didnt have a clue what to do no midfield at all .
well roll on wembley !!!

Numeric
15-04-2007, 07:35 PM
aye Blackburn had a good go, Cech saved Chelsea's arse no question...

it's gonna be one hell of a final, i feel as though it's United's sole responsability to stop Chelsea gettin this quad, i'd say we're the best team for the job right now...

so glad United have the chance to win the first FA Cup at the new Wembley, considering our history in the competition it's only right we win it this season...

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Well i hope you kick the scums arse as they need bringing down a peg or 2!!

Numeric
15-04-2007, 08:07 PM
cheers man, you know i'll be a gooner for a day when the Arse face Chelski in the Prem...

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 08:09 PM
cheers man, you know i'll be a gooner for a day when the Arse face Chelski in the Prem...

That'll be a key game in the league for you guys and i'm sure we can do the job, at least a draw and being at home is a good advantage for us mate.. :;

Numeric
15-04-2007, 08:14 PM
i remember the encounter at the Bridge earlier in the season, was a great match to watch, we cheered when Flamini scored, but Essien's equaliser was incredible, the hand-bags between Drog and Lehmann was hilarious too...

Insomnia
15-04-2007, 08:20 PM
The Drogba and Lehmann incident was a bloody joke dude, no need for that nonsense in football mate...:;

xes
15-04-2007, 08:40 PM
well i missed the 1st 90 mins but got the extra time on sopcast ... looked like to me that blackburn didnt have a clue what to do no midfield at all .
well roll on wembley !!!

check the stats in tomorows paper. The extra time didn't give Blackburn any justice at all. Second half of normal time,and it was virtually ALL Blackburn. They missed a few good chances,and had something like 20 shots at goal to Chelsea's 7.

it was a good game.

nick_anarchy
16-04-2007, 08:18 PM
yeh i did and spoke with ppl who watched the game , all daid it was blackburns game , they worked hard and just went to tired when ti was needed ..

o well looks like we will have to show u lot how to stop chelsea ;)

djfase
17-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Blackburn should have won, but then again chelsea showed why they are champions of england.

All that money doesnt mean you win things. Chelsea have shown they got the guts for a fight. A mark of champions

phantomdj
17-04-2007, 02:59 PM
looks like we will have to show u lot how to stop chelsea

well then you learned from us, no?

champions league semi
fa cup semi
charity shield

maybe we will show you again this season!

Esox Lucius
17-04-2007, 04:25 PM
in all seriousness you'd be mad to write the shite off in the CL, they are a different team in european games everyone knows that.

one thing you will never experience though phantom is winning the premiership, surely you will admit that.

djfase
17-04-2007, 07:02 PM
:laughing:

phantomdj
18-04-2007, 10:58 AM
in all seriousness you'd be mad to write the shite off in the CL, they are a different team in european games everyone knows that.

one thing you will never experience though phantom is winning the premiership, surely you will admit that.

never experience? i think we will. think of all the money man utd and chelsea spent. man utd spent more wisely and groomed ronaldo well. rooney was expensive, but offers a lot to the team....

playing them we are lever with them, but they hold an advantage when playing 'lesser' teams and it's something we must address. Away form is not too clever, but we are up there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Benitez rejected new Real offer

Benitez led Liverpool to Champions League glory in 2005
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has revealed that he recently rejected a fresh approach from Real Madrid.
And reports have suggested that Benitez was ahead of Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho on the Spanish giant's list of managerial targets.

"I said no to Real when they offered me more money than I get here, even though there maybe were greater expectations," said Benitez.

"Madrid may be my town but I am happy here and pleased with everything."

News conference: Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez

Benitez turned down an offer from the Bernabeu club last summer and the Spaniard has consistently been linked to the club where he has played and coached.

The latest development follows Real publicly denying media reports in Spain last week that coach Fabio Capello was planning to leave the club this month.

Benitez is keen to stay at Anfield to help the club prosper under new American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us

Rafael Benitez

"We want to stay because of the new ideas and the new owners are very exciting," added Benitez.

"It was not a difficult decision. I have an objective here, I explained that when I spoke to the new owners and they told me they would be supportive.

"I do not like to talk about my family but they are really happy here at Liverpool and I am prepared to have my daughter with a Scouse accent, even though it is sometimes a problem for me!

"I want to make it clear that I said no to a good offer. That is because we are happy, it is not a question of money.

"This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us. I am really happy here for all these things together."

Liverpool opened talks over new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Gerrard is one of the players discussing new deals at Anfield

Discussions are ongoing but Benitez insists he wants speculation about any deals to stop so Liverpool can focus on their Champions League campaign.

Liverpool play Chelsea in the first leg of their semi-final in Europe's elite competition at Stamford Bridge on 25 April.

"I do not want to talk anymore about the players' contract discussions," stated Benitez.

"I wanted us to show them I had confidence in them and I would like to see all of them here in the future - the people in charge of the club agree.

"But we are trying to progress, I tried to be positive with them and show the players we want to progress. But if we cannot do it quickly, we will wait and talk after the Champions League.

"It is clear we want to keep these players and to keep them happy here. I have confidence because the conversations were good but maybe now for this next few weeks it is time to finish talking.

"If we have an agreement okay, if we do not have an agreement we have shown them that we are interested in their futures.

"But now I want to focus on football and the Champions League."

Numeric
18-04-2007, 12:36 PM
i don't blame Benitez for not wanting the Real job, it's become like the England position, more trouble than it's worth...

278d7e64a374de26f==