PDA

View Full Version : [Notts] Mark Hawkins, Pure Filth

TechMouse
18-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Pure Filth, Nottingham

http://www.pure-filth.org/images/dagwhite.jpg

May 5th 2007

Room 1: Filthy Techno
Mark Hawkins (LIVE! First UK show in 3 years)
Rob Soliton
Filthydom

Room 2: Drum&Bass
DJ Smith
Suspect-One
Mr Fijjitt
Steff B

Room 3: Deep House
Paul Murphy
Ali

Door: 10-Late
Tax: £6
Read all about it: www.pure-filth.org

crime
19-04-2007, 09:19 AM
It should be pointed out that this is a LIVE show, my first one in the UK for 3 years, showcasing material from the forthcoming Album "The Doomsday Clock"..
There will be a preview of this set on Bleep radio later this week.....

TechMouse
19-04-2007, 09:44 AM
It should be pointed out that this is a LIVE show, my first one in the UK for 3 years, showcasing material from the forthcoming Album "The Doomsday Clock"..
There will be a preview of this set on Bleep radio later this week.....
Apologies Mark, Dom didn't tell me.

I'll add a note.

crime
19-04-2007, 10:06 AM
No sweat mate, just thought I'd mention it.. This is the first live act I've been really happy with, I think it's really pushing the boundaries for me, and, as I say showcasing the material from the album.. I'll post the link to the bleep radio as soon as it's up, I think it should be going up today...

By the way, I'm in the UK for a while, and doing special deals on the live act, so if anyone is interested in booking it, I'm up for it, and there's no expensive flight to fork out for from mainland europe..

robin m
19-04-2007, 10:18 PM
...sounds like a difficult act to follow, best get some practice in then!

Looking forward to hearing it crime :cool:

crime
20-04-2007, 08:42 AM
You can check out the bleep radio recording here:
http://www.fun-in-the-murky.com/mt/2007/04/bleep_55_what_a_crime.html

robin m
25-04-2007, 06:29 PM
You can check out the bleep radio recording here:
http://www.fun-in-the-murky.com/mt/2007/04/bleep_55_what_a_crime.html

:cheese:

That's absolutely f*cking great. Each live set of yours I hear is even better than the last... really looking forward to hearing it.

crime
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
anyone coming out from here then?

Mattym
07-05-2007, 08:23 AM
...sounds like a difficult act to follow, best get some practice in then!

Looking forward to hearing it crime :cool:

Really enjoyed your set MH, thanks.

@Robin M- also enjoyed your set. Can I just ask what your 1st track was- a real acid belter .
Cheers

robin m
08-05-2007, 07:31 PM
That live set was blinding... excellent stuff yet again MH :cool:

Glad you enjoyed it mattym, I had a good time too once I eventually figured out that the reason I couldn't hear anything was cos I'd blown my headphones up and swapped them for a pair that actually worked :ohdear:

That first track was DJAX-UP 383, Birds on E by Mike Dearborn... a belter indeed.

Mattym
09-05-2007, 02:27 PM
That live set was blinding... excellent stuff yet again MH :cool:

Glad you enjoyed it mattym, I had a good time too once I eventually figured out that the reason I couldn't hear anything was cos I'd blown my headphones up and swapped them for a pair that actually worked :ohdear:

That first track was DJAX-UP 383, Birds on E by Mike Dearborn... a belter indeed.

I have it somewhere and knew it was an oldie, cheers for that, to those shelves now.

278d7e64a374de26f==