PDA

View Full Version : do your family support the same team as yo

DJsmallpaul
19-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Have you got brothers & sisters who support different teams ? maybe your mum or dad supports your rivals to piss you off :laughing:

?

xes
19-04-2007, 06:05 PM
My dads Tottenham,thus I am. But,he married an Arsenal fan,and so did I!

What a coinkidink.

Numeric
19-04-2007, 06:22 PM
me Dad supports United, he's the reason i support United, my first football memory is the 1985 FA Cup final against Everton, i was five years old...

me Mum supports Everton, my sister Gem supports United...

dan the acid man
19-04-2007, 07:33 PM
sisters a twat who i don't see so couldn't care less.
Mum and dad don't follow footy, as for the rest of the family like aunties and uncles, grandad etc, they're all sheff utd fans

Esox Lucius
19-04-2007, 07:42 PM
dad - celtic and everton
brother - everton & celtic
sister - hates footy, would rather read about footy players in hello magazine.
mum - hates footy, she's only into her tennis

Esox Lucius
19-04-2007, 07:43 PM
me Dad supports United, he's the reason i support United, my first football memory is the 1985 FA Cup final against Everton, i was five years old...

your mum rocks. :cool:

french_og
19-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Bro: Arsenal
Dad: Swindon Town but really he is a Gooner but won't admit it!!!!
Mum: Chelsea
Me: England

LittleMinx
19-04-2007, 10:30 PM

How mental is that i remember my first time of supportin United is when i got a man u top in 1985!!

Dad - United
Mum - Hates footy
Sister - Arsenal
Step Bro - United
Step sis - United
Half sis - United

:cheese:

Frank Dogshit
19-04-2007, 10:49 PM
majority of my family support manchester united apart from my uncle whose a die hard rovers fan. thats how i started supportin them when i went to my first rovers game in 1988.

ive had a red shite shirt pushed under my nose all my life off my family but id rather put my cock in blanche off corries mouth than support them american dung beetles!

supporting man united is not even like supporting a team in my opinion....just millions of fleas supporting a plc.

basslinejunkie
19-04-2007, 11:58 PM
dads a hammer, my bro used to support liverpool,but now supports man utd. what a rare story that is.............

Numeric
20-04-2007, 12:09 AM
supporting man united is not even like supporting a team in my opinion....just millions of fleas supporting a plc.

that's bulls**t mate and you know it...

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 01:24 AM
My Brother is a huge Man U fan = Wanker! :laughing:

Numeric
20-04-2007, 08:35 AM
what is this? ABU's anonymous?

:;

LittleMinx
20-04-2007, 09:24 AM
what is this? ABU's anonymous?

:;

what does ABU mean :whoops:

FILTERZ
20-04-2007, 10:03 AM
all my family are West Ham with a soft spot for Leyton Orient

My partners family all support spurs though

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 10:08 AM
all my family are utd fans , i was told if i was a liverpool fan i would of been killed at birth and i will say the same to my kids

my gf is utd
her dad man city

Numeric
20-04-2007, 10:50 AM
what does ABU mean :whoops:

Anyone But United

basicaly people who are bitter and twisted over United's success, people like Traxx, phantom, bassline, will (worst of all) etc etc.

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Anyone But United

basicaly people who are bitter and twisted over United's success, people like Traxx, phantom, bassline, will (worst of all) etc etc.

init

basslinejunkie
20-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Anyone But United

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sucess?shall we count who has the most major trophys?? ;)

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Anyone But United

I aint bitter about it, i love the challenge of beating you lot... :cheese:

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 01:31 PM
i wouldnt say bassline, traxx & phantom are bitter will is tho !

Numeric
20-04-2007, 01:43 PM
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sucess?shall we count who has the most major trophys?? ;)

i'm speaking in terms of recent history...

Numeric
20-04-2007, 01:45 PM
I aint bitter about it, i love the challenge of beating you lot... :cheese:

aye, you're sound for Arsenal fan, unlike that will...

:)

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 01:50 PM
aye, you're sound for Arsenal fan, unlike that will...

It's all good mate!! :; Cant beat the banter in football!!

Will
20-04-2007, 04:05 PM
majority of my family support manchester united apart from my uncle whose a die hard rovers fan. thats how i started supportin them when i went to my first rovers game in 1988.

ive had a red shite shirt pushed under my nose all my life off my family but id rather put my cock in blanche off corries mouth than support them american dung beetles!

Haha, that's true, but Chelsea glory hunters who were so quick to start supporting them are the worst in my book and just aren't Chelsea fans at all in my book, just pathetic!

Esox Lucius
20-04-2007, 05:29 PM
will thats one thing we can agree on lad.

fair enough your fans are mainly posh glory hunting southern cunts from outside london but at least your club is a proper football club, and as much as i hate him, wenger is one of the best gaffers in the world.

basslinejunkie
20-04-2007, 06:34 PM
i'm speaking in terms of recent history...

we wipe the floor with you in recent history also,u havent won anything worth noting in the last 4 years. next???? :)

Numeric
21-04-2007, 07:00 AM
yeah, how about the last ten years?

four Prems, one Champions League, two FA Cups, one League Cup...

to your zero (0 = none) Prems, one Champions League, two FA Cups, two League Cups...

i think we know who's winning...

Numeric
21-04-2007, 07:14 AM
oh yeah, sorry, forgot your UEFA Cup... :laughing:

the League is the true measure of a teams strength and prowess, thus Liverpool haven't won it in how many years?

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 08:57 AM
oh yeah, sorry, forgot your UEFA Cup... :laughing:

the League is the true measure of a teams strength and prowess, thus Liverpool haven't won it in how many years?

they wont ever win the premership

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 08:59 AM
yeah, how about the last ten years?

four Prems, one Champions League, two FA Cups, one League Cup...

to your zero (0 = none) Prems, one Champions League, two FA Cups, two League Cups...

i think we know who's winning...

dont just go 10 years 1990 it all started the downfall ;) ..

and 2000 was the sinking ships turn ..( who are now top of the prem , semi final in the CL & FA cup final some sinking ship hey

Numeric
21-04-2007, 09:50 AM
aye the ship is steady at the moment, missing a few deck hands and there's rocky waters ahead but Sir will guide us through...

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 11:52 AM
aye the ship is steady at the moment, missing a few deck hands and there's rocky waters ahead but Sir will guide us through...

hehe

Esox Lucius
21-04-2007, 02:45 PM
it will all come good for united. it's their year.

Will
21-04-2007, 03:37 PM
i wouldnt say bassline, traxx & phantom are bitter will is tho !

The word obsessed springs to mind, it's always Will this, Will that, you should seek psychiatric help because it's not healthy. I only refer to, or mention you in reply to something you said, not bringing you into debates you've had no involvement in because I have a healthy mind, think about it!

Will
21-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Also, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are all more successful than Man u in recent times and all have a better record in europe in recent times, so it's Man U fans with something to be bitter about, you're just projecting your emotions onto us.

Numeric
21-04-2007, 03:40 PM
healthy mind...

:laughing:

weekender_veteran
21-04-2007, 05:30 PM
all my family are utd fans , i was told if i was a liverpool fan i would of been killed at birth and i will say the same to my kids

my gf is utd
her dad man city

get her married dude, her dad seems ace:cheese:

my mam and dad met at maine road, so are both massive city fans, my uncle's and cousins, are all blues
my sister used to be a manyoo, but only to piss us all off, now she has seen the light and has a citeh shirt.

so unless im hugely mistaken, i thnk my entire family are city fans :cheese:

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 06:15 PM
get her married dude, her dad seems ace:cheese:

my mam and dad met at maine road, so are both massive city fans, my uncle's and cousins, are all blues
my sister used to be a manyoo, but only to piss us all off, now she has seen the light and has a citeh shirt.

so unless im hugely mistaken, i thnk my entire family are city fans :cheese:

well we have a giggle on darby day anyway , and im engaged i dont think he likes it when he sees me in my utd shirt at his house tho ...

Esox Lucius
21-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Also, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are all more successful than Man u in recent times and all have a better record in europe in recent times,

all true mate but all that is about to change.

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Also, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are all more successful than Man u in recent times and all have a better record in europe in recent times, so it's Man U fans with something to be bitter about, you're just projecting your emotions onto us.

do me a run down on this will show me how u r more successful than utd in europe ( o sorry i forgot u got to 1 final ) and u didnt win it ...chelsea ?? 2 premerships in 2 seasons makes them what ?? liverpool well , liverpool are liverpool they will allways be sussessful hence being the most sussessful english club ever but knowing u , your would say arsenal are seeing as your head is that far up the Arse of your team

Esox Lucius
21-04-2007, 06:51 PM
in the last 4 seasons,

the shite have fluked the CL, fluked an fa cup and won a league cup

chelsea have won the prem twice, and two league cups

the arse have won 2 fa cup's and the league once

united have won the prem once, 1 fa cup and one league cup.

HARDLY WON LOADS HAVE YOU WILL.

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 07:02 PM
in the last 4 seasons,

fuk me and i got the impression arsenal had won the league more times , fa cup more times & CL more times by the way will was spoutin his football brain

Traxx
21-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Fluke? give it a rest.

Esox Lucius
21-04-2007, 09:17 PM
the fa cup was very flukey, one man team again that day

Numeric
22-04-2007, 07:24 AM
aye, Gerrard saved Liverpool that day...

Will
23-04-2007, 03:53 PM
in the last 4 seasons,

Over the last 5 seasons we've won another league and FA cup to add to that, so we've won twice as many titles and 3 times as many FA cups as the scum, and this is the first time in 5 years they've got further than us in the CL. So, as I was saying, they have more reason to be bitter than Arsenal fans! Which is the point I was making, the fact we've been the slightest bit more successful proves that especially, since they were used to being so successful.

Esox Lucius
23-04-2007, 03:59 PM
fair points, but look where they are and look where you are now.

nothing for arsenal this season.

Will
23-04-2007, 04:06 PM
True, but they've won nothing yet, and no-one remembers or cares what teams nearly won.

Esox Lucius
23-04-2007, 04:10 PM
we shall wait and see then.

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:58 PM
hahahaha ppl remember the nearly more than the no chances teams tho will ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==