PDA

View Full Version : blackbox-brighton19may-paul langley,KSS soundsystem,CLUBTED

jiminyblackbox
19-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Paul Langley // KSS

Back again on Saturday 19 May, Black Box is partying at the Volks with a host of guests from around the country. Very special guest joining us this time round, the king of hard jacking grooves and Chicago tech funk - Paul Langley (jackstar recordings). Bass will be banging. We're also hooking up with the infamous KSS Soundsystem, currently touring the UK and making a special stop off in Brighton. Featuring a live set from Seb Marx, and Jimige and Oli Brand playing back to back, with support from residents Jay Pace and Jiminy

Having stormed room 2 at our last party we were keen to get CLUB TED back again to power out live electronica and acid. Line up tbc, watch this space. And remember if you want £5 guestlist get your email on our mailing list.

£5/7 * SATURDAY 19 MAY * 12-5

Volks, Brighton

Little_Fella!
23-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Another one @The Volks eh...

That is good news!:cool:

Had a wicked time at the last one so if I can I'm certainly gonna make an effort to get down to this fekker!:exclaim:

I love Brighton me...:rulove:

jiminyblackbox
05-05-2007, 01:24 PM
soon to be ......................

Little_Fella!
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
All being well I'm bringin a bit of a gaggle o people down for this...

Is it ok to ask for the concession for these guys, up to a limit or summink...?

Rooothy who is on Blackout is one of them...:)

Jay Pace
14-05-2007, 01:29 PM
All good mate - just let me know who you are with

Or you could give me their emails, and I'll whack them on the concs list

I'm excited!

Mucky Beats
14-05-2007, 01:36 PM
looks wicked this

jiminyblackbox
14-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Appearing for Club TED are . . . . . . Dirty Bass, AcidFairy, and Paul Cortex .................... soon to be - cheap entries get in touch with website . . . .

Si the Sigh
14-05-2007, 01:59 PM
mIGHT BE HEADING TO SUNNY bRIGHTON AGAIN FOR THIS ONE. :)

cAPSLOCK!

jiminyblackbox
18-05-2007, 03:15 PM
1 day......................

jiminyblackbox
21-05-2007, 10:42 AM
once again a rockin evenin! Langley proper rinsed it - KSS boys jimige and seb marx on top form too! Club TED once again provided a second room filled with talent and a different twist - much fun had by all! Many thanks to those that were involved big up! Sets for the main room will be up on the website soon - www.blackboxtechno.co.uk

Acidfairy
22-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Had a great night at this, was well worth the 8hr drive down and 10 hr drive back....

Cheers to TED and Blackbox for having me play, my set from the night will be up soon as well

Little_Fella!
23-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Ho dee...

Had a great time once again! Proper good vibe goin on all round the venue... lots of lovelies everywhere!:rulove:

Really enjoyed Sebastien's Set and heard some good snippets from the other main room guys...

noticed there were a few 'passing crowd' people whom I wound up havin' a chat with, asked what they thought n they said they wouldn't normally have gone for this kind of night, coming from a more main stream crowd without doubt, but were genuinely taken by what they were hearing and stayed around...

Crackin 'Live' sets comin' from the T.E.D. room aswell guys...

Needless to say the after party was a proper Tronk out... heh heh!!:rockin:

Little_Fella!
23-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh... by the way!

I'd like to put miself forward for the prize of 'Last Man Standin' , as is customary when we is out ona large tip - 6am Monday mornin...:cheese:

Any takers!

Mind you, Tuesday was death day - DVD's and soup n that... bih...:pissed:

dirty_bass
23-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Last man standing only counts when there is a point to it though.
As in, you at the party, and everyone is down and out.
But if everyone has gone home etc, and you ARE still the last man standing, then that becomes, man left behind.

And we should never leave a man behind.

Little_Fella!
26-05-2007, 08:05 AM
I agree with 'never leave a man behind'...:;

Dont agree on the other tho... that is in a different context- i.e. all weekend parties n that.. which constitutes a different representation of the title..

If a group go to a party, enjoy all o that n then move on to do other things with the rest of the weekend it means that your still on your feet enjoying it all...:cool:

The mind wants to do something different when you've been in a party for plenty hours anyways, even if it is still goin on- nice to get out n get fresh grog n have various other journeys to play with...

So, aye... the title still STANDS!!:briggin:

278d7e64a374de26f==