PDA

View Full Version : Started as mnml - force - unfinished

force
19-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Just a basic mix of something i started a while ago, hated, and then went back to!

My heads all fuzzy with it again though.

Advice/abuse, etc

Cheers ears!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aaxx2h

Siege
20-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Listened through pc speakers so cant comment on production...but like what im hearing...plenty of rythm and activity.Deffinatley something to work with,nice tuff vibe to it...
Like to hear the final mix.

Little_Fella!
21-04-2007, 03:02 AM
Ho there...

Am havin to copy this at work so's can have a listen at home... (poxy internal speaker attack)

Love the hypnotic groove goin on with intelligent use of vocal snippets- kept driftin about with them filters n then suddenly focusing on a particular element of the tune...

Like it...:cool:

jk_scowling
23-04-2007, 09:51 AM
It all sounds a bit muddy and unclear, not as good as the other stuff you've posted that I've listened to. I think it really needs another mixdown to clean everything up and make it sound more polished. Could probably do with something else to hold the interest later in the track.

stjohn
23-04-2007, 09:10 PM
the bass end is lovely here darren!! lovely, big n warm!!
i reckon some a the mid levels might be a bit too low, theres a few sounds there, that are very low and could do with be brought to the very front of the mix.

as i said earlier, i really like the warmth of the low end... and look forward to hearing an update ;)

Little_Fella!
24-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Had a good listen at home..:)

I reckon you should develop this one all the way mate, if yer dont mind me sayin...

Even if you only use it as a profile tune, its well worth the effort...:;

force
27-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks for all the comments and advice guys!

back to the drawing board with this one i think:whoops:

Bit embarrassed i posted it up really :ohdear:

DannyBlack
27-04-2007, 04:49 PM
dont be embarassed mate. s'all good. im DL it now for the listen.

DannyBlack
27-04-2007, 04:58 PM
great track mate, really love the little vocal samples in it, its funky and dark. nice one mate. :dance: :dance: :dance:

BloodStar
05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
nice funky track. i am liking the groove and also that vocal snip is nicely worked in.. mixage will need some work. it sounds quite muddy on my side,.but other than that nice track. looking forward to next update..

278d7e64a374de26f==