PDA

View Full Version : Rooney predicts Ronny double

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Wayne Rooney believes team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo could do the double at Sunday's PFA Player of the Year ceremony.

The striker reckons the Reds' winger has every chance of scooping the main prize and the Young Player of the Year honour.

Ronaldo faces competition from Chelsea's Didier Drogba, Liverpool's Steven Gerrard and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas for the top award, while team-mates Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs are also in the running.

"I think Ronaldo will win it [the main award], but he could win both," Rooney, who is also nominated for the Young Player award, told ManUtd.com. "He’s been brilliant all season.

"I picked Drogba – only because we weren’t allowed to pick any of our team-mates. But Drogba has been fantastic this season, as has Cesc Fabregas, who I voted for Young Player of the Year.

"I hope Ronaldo will win it. If he does, it will be fully deserved."

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Very good chance of this happening!! Is there an award for best diver! (joking) :;

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Very good chance of this happening!! Is there an award for best diver! (joking) :;

im sure Cesc Fabregas will get the award for the best cry baby , moaning cunt and all round dummy spitter

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 02:39 PM

yeh its andy johnson or drogba ;)

Numeric
20-04-2007, 03:15 PM
nah, Gerrard...

Will
20-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I think Rooney must fancy him or something, he's seemed like his bitch since the summer when he was defending him over the sending off incident.

Numeric
20-04-2007, 03:25 PM
yawn, the sending off incident was a storm in a tea cup, no-one cares about international football anyway excpet for meat-head lower league fans and women...

Will
20-04-2007, 03:27 PM
im sure Cesc Fabregas will get the award for the best cry baby , moaning cunt and all round dummy spitter

Why would he get the award when he's never cried, unlike certain Man U players, we'll probably see them cry in the FA cup and/or CL, maybe one of the last Prem games too.

Numeric
20-04-2007, 03:37 PM
tears of joy as the Premiership comes home...

Esox Lucius
20-04-2007, 03:43 PM
yeh its andy johnson

tut tut.

Traxx
20-04-2007, 05:17 PM

Surely that would fergie himself.

Esox Lucius
20-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Surely that would fergie himself.

nah i'd say that would go to moaninho.

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 06:18 PM

That's funny mate! :laughing:

Traxx
20-04-2007, 06:30 PM
nah i'd say that would go to moaninho.

Loves a cry does jose.

french_og
20-04-2007, 06:41 PM
How much i think Gerrard is a quality player i don't think this season has been one of his best.. not sure how many goals he has scored but it probably is not as many as usual. Probably the amount of positions he plays in does not help.

Esox Lucius
20-04-2007, 06:50 PM
gerrard is class but it's got to go to ronaldo this season.

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Ronaldo will get it no problems there!! Lets face it he is shit hot! :cheese:

Miksta
20-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I think Drogba deserves it

nick_anarchy
20-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Why would he get the award when he's never cried, unlike certain Man U players, we'll probably see them cry in the FA cup and/or CL, maybe one of the last Prem games too.

what like your lot when knocked out the CL & after u lost to chelsea in the carling cup .. het u will prob cry again when bolton pip u to 4th

Insomnia
20-04-2007, 10:31 PM
what like your lot when knocked out the CL & after u lost to chelsea in the carling cup .. het u will prob cry again when bolton pip u to 4th

Bolton wont catch us now mate, think we're safe from them now! :)

Will
21-04-2007, 03:30 PM

What you seem unable to grasp is that Arsenal players never cried in any of these games, whereas Man U players cried when we won the FA cup final for example! It was hilarious, Rio, Ronaldo etc if memory serves were all blubbing like the spoilt brats they are. And Rooney is far worse for spitting the dummy out than any of our players, and that's just for starters.

And like Insomnia said, Bolton won't catch us now, you're talking shit as ever.

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 06:11 PM
What you seem unable to grasp is that Arsenal players never cried in any of these games, whereas Man U players cried when we won the FA cup final for example! It was hilarious, Rio, Ronaldo etc if memory serves were all blubbing like the spoilt brats they are. And Rooney is far worse for spitting the dummy out than any of our players, and that's just for starters.

And like Insomnia said, Bolton won't catch us now, you're talking shit as ever.

haha talkin shit like most of your comments hey ? sinking ship etc need i say more haha ... yeh they did cry after that cup final , we did play u off the pitch that day just unlucky infront of goal no big deal !

as for brats haha u need to stop defending your bunch of cry babies so much whos th eone player who has spat his dummy out more or less every game u lost /drew or even had a team defend well ... says it all realy for him to even make that coment to mark hughes shows it ! top players have said how much of a spoilt brat he is i just cant wait for the day he is booted around the pitch once again so he can cry like a women again

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 06:12 PM
o and as for bolton , u r lucky !! the fact u have been shit this season and to be fighting for 4th / 3rd says it all haha

Numeric
22-04-2007, 08:40 AM
yeah man, no Arse fan can talk about rival teams players sulking when Henry is sorest loser of all...

Will
23-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah right! Just take the blinkers off and look at Rooney! Nuff said. There's no point continuing this conversation if you can't accept that. And I'm willing to bet you can't name one example of our "cry babies" actually crying, so just goes to show how much shit you talk.

Will
23-04-2007, 04:30 PM
o and as for bolton , u r lucky !! the fact u have been shit this season and to be fighting for 4th / 3rd says it all haha

I'd like to see how Man U got on without your two top scorers for half the season as we've had to, not to mention all the other injuries we've had. You're the ones who have been lucky, the likes of Ronaldo haven't been injured once.

Will
23-04-2007, 04:31 PM
And of course even when Henry has played he hasn't been in very good form at all this season because he's been struggling with injuries all season.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 04:35 PM
because he's a lazy t**t more like...

kai
23-04-2007, 04:36 PM
No we've just had most of our attack injured on and off (Saha, Smith, Soljskar - all been out for long periods) and all our defence wiped out at the most crucial point of the season - great luck that - no wonder we've needed Ronaldo and Rooney to do most of the scoring - we've had a distinct lack of other strikers fit to do it!

Traxx
23-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Bull.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 06:24 PM
what's bull?

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd like to see how Man U got on without your two top scorers for half the season as we've had to, not to mention all the other injuries we've had. You're the ones who have been lucky, the likes of Ronaldo haven't been injured once.

aye its sweet as fuk init ... unlucky for some sad tossers init ;)

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:52 PM
No we've just had most of our attack injured on and off (Saha, Smith, Soljskar - all been out for long periods) and all our defence wiped out at the most crucial point of the season - great luck that - no wonder we've needed Ronaldo and Rooney to do most of the scoring - we've had a distinct lack of other strikers fit to do it!

again well said kai ..

ppl seem to forget we has these problems the past 4 seasons yet gunned down as the " sinking ship " once we get back to scoreing ways everyone forgets whats happened as per and seems to think we dont get any major injurys which damper our seasons !

Traxx
23-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Bull bull.......bull. Scum fans not half talk a load of shite. Moaniniho was right.

Will
24-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Very true, act like they're the only ones with injuries.

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 04:17 PM
we always get injurys will we just seem to cope better at times

278d7e64a374de26f==