PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham V Arsenal

xes
21-04-2007, 09:31 AM
This is gonna be one helluva game. I'm even considering dragging myself out of my sick bed,and down to the pub to watch it,cos I reckon it'll be a fair mix of whites and reds,so it should be a good athmosphere. I will,be reading this all the way down. In a mantra style chant/prayer.

Our Tottenham, who art in White Heart Lane,
Yiddos be thy name.
Thy rivals come,
thy will be done,
on pitch as it is in training
Give us this day our daily hatrick.
And forgive us our yellowcards,
as we forgive those who foul against us.
And lead us not into violent end of game scuffles,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the Spurs, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

COYS

Numeric
21-04-2007, 09:43 AM
aye, hope it's a good game, normally i'd be backin Spurs but i want Arse to beat Chelski in a few weeks time so i'm not really too bothered about the result this day...

nick_anarchy
21-04-2007, 09:45 AM
c'mon spurs

Numeric
21-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Spurs 1-0

Robbie Keane

Esox Lucius
21-04-2007, 01:35 PM
good lad keano :cool: come on the spurs!

Numeric
21-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Toure has qualised for Arse...

1-1

Numeric
21-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Arse have taken the lead, Adebayor...

1-2

:whoops:

Numeric
21-04-2007, 02:48 PM
OMG Jenas has levelled deep into injury time...

:laughing:

long range effort...

xes
21-04-2007, 03:05 PM
phew.

it's all I can say,oh,other than

2-1 and you f*cked it up 2-1 and you f*cked it up :laughing:

(it's not often we get a chance to sing that one!)

we were shite in the second half. That was our only shot :cheese:

Will
21-04-2007, 03:24 PM
That dickhead referee was just letting play go on to see if Spurs would score since they had the ball when he should have blown the whistle already, but he obviously didn't care about that and wasn't looking at his watch. If there's any justice in the world he'll be gang raped by a bunch of Spurs fans by the time he leaves north London.

Though Arsenal should have seen the game out, but then they did see out the alotted time and then some, it's not that surprising their concentration levels dipped, they must have wondered what the referee was playing at. And it's high time Wenger stopped bringing on defenders to close games out, it always backfires, how someone so intelligent can continually make such poor substitutions is beyond me.

Defenders can't do that much to stop 25 yarders, it's up to midfielders and even strikers to put pressure on the ball, so an extra defender is just stupid, it's no wonder it so often backfires.

xes
21-04-2007, 05:46 PM
the ref was looking at his watch,you have to add time on for time waisting substitutions in the 91st minute.

Insomnia
22-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Not a bad game that, if we'd taken more of chances we should of won easily but that's the breaks, 1 more point needed for champions league so that'll do for me the now! :)

lukekendall
23-04-2007, 03:10 PM
That dickhead referee was just letting play go on to see if Spurs would score since they had the ball when he should have blown the whistle already, but he obviously didn't care about that and wasn't looking at his watch. If there's any justice in the world he'll be gang raped by a bunch of Spurs fans by the time he leaves north London.

Though Arsenal should have seen the game out, but then they did see out the alotted time and then some, it's not that surprising their concentration levels dipped, they must have wondered what the referee was playing at. And it's high time Wenger stopped bringing on defenders to close games out, it always backfires, how someone so intelligent can continually make such poor substitutions is beyond me.

Defenders can't do that much to stop 25 yarders, it's up to midfielders and even strikers to put pressure on the ball, so an extra defender is just stupid, it's no wonder it so often backfires.

you moan more than wenger!!! you sure you aint related!!! lol

JEEEEEENUS!!!!

Will
27-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I suppose it's a good thing in a way, it highlights the difference between the two clubs, Spurs are happy to scrape an undeserved draw at home, when on another day it could have been 6-1, what with hitting the woodwork 3 times and having a goal disallowed, whereas nearly winning at WHL is disappointing for Arsenal fans. So the more Spurs fans celebrate, the more laughable they look!

278d7e64a374de26f==