PDA

View Full Version : Title run in ...

nick_anarchy
22-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Now with it gettin close and both tops teams dropin points left right & center its nail biteing stuff ...

Chelsea sliped up once more to stay 3pts a drift
now we go to everton to look to pull away to 6 pts

its lookin like the game to decide it all will be the game at Chelsea but they need to beat us and score goals too as the goal difference is like a extra point which it being this close

if utd beat everton & city all we need to do is draw at chelsea and its won but them to games wont be easy by a long stretch !!

we aint played well the past few games and chelsea aint been top dog all season as every team have matched them and the odd teams been lucky to get beat in the last min

if arsenal beat chelsea ( which i hope happens ) then for me that could mean its over

whats your views ? ....

Insomnia
22-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Well after the Chelsea game today, i'd say it's back in the hands of Man U, even if Chelsea were to beat you the goal difference is so much better for Man U, as long as you win the other games it's all yours plus we could give them a tuff match which would help you out.....:;

nick_anarchy
22-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Well after the Chelsea game today, i'd say it's back in the hands of Man U, even if Chelsea were to beat you the goal difference is so much better for Man U, as long as you win the other games it's all yours plus we could give them a tuff match which would help you out.....:;

well tbh i think that is the game which could end hopes for chelsea , but knowing chelsea they will step it up a few gear's and cut u to bits i wouldnt put it past them .. but i have my fingers crossed they dont !

its defo back in our hands once again , when we have sliped up so have they so in a way luck has been with us , and we aint had luck like that since 1999 so its been far over due ! ....

all we need to do it take 6pts from the nxt 2 games @ everton & man city and it could be done & dusted by the chelsea game ... even if we lost to chelsea i cant see us loseing our last game of the season @ home to west ham no a chance in hell !

Traxx
22-04-2007, 05:05 PM
and the odd teams been lucky to get beat in the last min

Haha your sides the king off that Nick. By a MILE!!!

nick_anarchy
22-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Haha your sides the king off that Nick. By a MILE!!!

yeh in 1999 we were its a never say die attitude we had , since then we were not able to put our foot back down after we sit back this season tho we have been like old , early goals & late goals ... and just think Ahole Wenger said utd cant cope after 60 mins haha the table shows he talks out his arse all the time ha....

chelsea have had that attitude tho this season with late goals to keep them init they had 3 games in a row where they scored late goals , just think if they didnt the league would be won & over by now

Frank Dogshit
22-04-2007, 06:24 PM
i hope manure shit there pants against everton

nick_anarchy
22-04-2007, 06:28 PM
i hope manure shit there pants against everton

sour about anythin are we danny ? or is it the fact u are anti utd like most ppl on here ?

Numeric
23-04-2007, 08:45 AM
aye, it's gettin exciting now...

the next couple of games for United are gonna be really difficult, but in a way i'm glad we're playin away from home, after the first five minutes of the second half on saturday the Old Trafford faithfull got really anxious and the United players started to panic a little...

hopefully Arse will do a job on Chelsea at the Emirates, they are well capable as their performance at the Bridge earlier in the season proved...

DJ RE:HAB
23-04-2007, 12:44 PM
aye, it's gettin exciting now...

the next couple of games for United are gonna be really difficult, but in a way i'm glad we're playin away from home, after the first five minutes of the second half on saturday the Old Trafford faithfull got really anxious and the United players started to panic a little...

hopefully Arse will do a job on Chelsea at the Emirates, they are well capable as their performance at the Bridge earlier in the season proved...

I wouldnt be so glad mate...

After that shambles of a performance on Saturday. Your squads looking fatigued now. Even Ass licking Andy Gray said the same thing yesterday.

Saturday you were lucky, Middlesbrough were robbed @ the end. If that wasnt a penalty i dont know wot is. But typically again referee's dont give **** all @ Old Trafford never have and never will. He was in a decent position the ref aswell. Reckon he had been paid off the prick. Typical aswell really adding 4 minutes of time on @ the end when there had been hardly no incidents throughout the game stopping play.

Always the same at your the theatre of retards. Always the same...

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 12:46 PM
I wouldnt be so glad mate...

After that shambles of a performance on Saturday. Your squads looking fatigued now. Even Ass licking Andy Gray said the same thing yesterday.

Saturday you were lucky, Middlesbrough were robbed @ the end. If that wasnt a penalty i dont know wot is. But typically again referee's dont give **** all @ Old Trafford never have and never will. He was in a decent position the ref aswell. Reckon he had been paid off the prick. Typical aswell really adding 4 minutes of time on @ the end when there had been hardly no incidents throughout the game stopping play.

Always the same at your the theatre of retards. Always the same...

hahahaha

Numeric
23-04-2007, 01:14 PM
you're talkin s**t once again RE:HAB...

Penalties awarded against Man Utd at Old Trafford this season: 3
Penalties awarded against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this season: 0
Penalties awarded against Liverpool at Anfield this season: 0
Penalties awarded against Arsenal at the Emirates this season: 1

read it and weep...

and folk were sayin United looked tired and jaded after the Pompey game, then look what happened...

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 01:20 PM
you're talkin s**t once again RE:HAB...

Penalties awarded against Man Utd at Old Trafford this season: 3
Penalties awarded against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this season: 0
Penalties awarded against Liverpool at Anfield this season: 0
Penalties awarded against Arsenal at the Emirates this season: 1

read it and weep...

and folk were sayin United looked tired and jaded after the Pompey game, then look what happened...

well these clueless ppl dont know how to understand stats mate , i know over the years refs aint give pens at us at home but in the same breath we didnt get pens that were so all swings & roundabouts we have been lucky in the past hey so what aint we a lucky team i smell someones jelous ;)

french_og
23-04-2007, 02:21 PM
But to be fair the Penalty vs Sheff Utd was a blatant as a penalty could be and Heinze would of been suspended for 3 games. Glad he isn't though as like Heize - brilliant player.

Numeric
23-04-2007, 02:35 PM
aye the Heinze tackle was blatent, no doubt, but so was the Rooney claim down the other end and ofcourse the tackle on Evra was a red card offence, it's swings and roundabouts...

DJ RE:HAB
23-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I was talking about the middlesbrough game...

Numeric
23-04-2007, 02:53 PM
yeah it should have been a pen, but the ref didn't give it...

talk of opposition sides never getting pens at Old Trafford though is just wrong, this season at least...

fatcollective
23-04-2007, 03:12 PM
i just hope the day its is decided that man utd win the premiere league is at Stamford Bridge hahah that would be fvcking lovely!!

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 03:38 PM
But to be fair the Penalty vs Sheff Utd was a blatant as a penalty could be and Heinze would of been suspended for 3 games. Glad he isn't though as like Heize - brilliant player.#

yeh i agree there i was sat in the stretrord end 2nd tear and could see it myself ...

but when tackle on evra was even worse and not even a bookin so in a way it made it even

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I was talking about the middlesbrough game...

course u were ;)

Will
23-04-2007, 04:04 PM
I would say Chelsea have thrown it away now, but the way both teams are dropping points you never know. It would be nice in a way for Arsenal to end Chelsea's title hopes, it's just a shame Man U would be the team to benefit. Man U still have some tough games though, or tough considering some of the games they've been dropping points in recently at least!

Let's not forget West Ham at OT as well, unlike some clueless Man U fans, even I know they've got West Ham to play yet and that could be a tough one with them fighting for their lives. Everton and City could be tough too, could be a few more points dropped yet!

Will
23-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Hopefully we'll beat Chelsea, but they'll still win the title after Man U bottle it and then sob their eyes out like the babies they are!

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Hopefully we'll beat Chelsea, but they'll still win the title after Man U bottle it and then sob their eyes out like the babies they are!

awwww sour as normal haha

278d7e64a374de26f==