PDA

View Full Version : PFA Player of the Year

Numeric
23-04-2007, 08:34 AM
there's only one Ronaldo...

there was only once choice for the award really, Cristiano has been increbible this season, and after all the s**t England fans gave him after the World Cup, it's so sweet that he's done so well, and won this award...

he got Young Player of the Year too, only the second player in history to take both awards in the same year, along with Andy Gray who won both in 1977...

all together now...

he plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiiiiight, that boy Ronaldo, makes England look s**te!!

:laughing:

lukekendall
23-04-2007, 08:37 AM
fair play think he deserved it

Esox Lucius
23-04-2007, 09:21 AM
would have been daylight robbery if it went to anyone else.

well in ronaldo lad.

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 10:30 AM
HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT , HE PLAYS ON THE RIIIIIIIIGHT ......
THAT BOY RONALDO
MAKES ENGLAND LOOK SHITE !

as expected best player in the prem & world by a mile

LittleMinx
23-04-2007, 12:12 PM
well deserved to the lad!!! :cheese:

The best player thats been around in a long time, the guy is a legend :)

Esox Lucius
23-04-2007, 12:18 PM
THAT BOY RONALDO

sean dundee could have made ingerland look shite mind :laughing:

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 12:45 PM
sean dundee could have made ingerland look shite mind :laughing:

im sure anyone could wouldnt u say ? haha

Will
23-04-2007, 04:18 PM
THAT BOY RONALDO

Talking shit again, eh, Kaka's the CL's top scorer on 7 compared to Ronaldo's 2, so how exactly is he the best player in the world "by a mile"? Even on current form he isn't and we all know Ronaldinho's a better player, just out of form.

Esox Lucius
23-04-2007, 04:25 PM
we all know Ronaldinho's a better player, just out of form.

true, but this is based on this season son.

Will
23-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah, that would be fair enough if it was "best player in the world on current form" rather than an unqualified comment making out he's a better player full stop.

kai
23-04-2007, 04:37 PM
So you accept he is the best on form then?

Insomnia
23-04-2007, 05:24 PM
It went to the right player i have to say....... :cool:

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Talking shit again, eh, Kaka's the CL's top scorer on 7 compared to Ronaldo's 2, so how exactly is he the best player in the world "by a mile"? Even on current form he isn't and we all know Ronaldinho's a better player, just out of form.

so goals make them a better player then will ? are u ****in stupid or somethin ? sayin that u dont need to answer it do u haha

kaka on 7 goals and ?? big deal how does it make him better please define how u mean also ronaldino LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE OR DONT U READ U THICK TWAT HES OUT OF FORM !!!!

at the moment he is the best player around or should i say the most inforum player that better for u ? or is it the fact he plays for utd and i said this comment

prick

nick_anarchy
23-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, that would be fair enough if it was "best player in the world on current form" rather than an unqualified comment making out he's a better player full stop.

pfft

Traxx
23-04-2007, 08:48 PM
He probably is the best on form at the moment but certainly aint the best player in the world.

basslinejunkie
23-04-2007, 08:55 PM
hahaha meowwwwww

basslinejunkie
23-04-2007, 08:56 PM
so goals make them a better player then will ? are u ****in stupid or somethin ? sayin that u dont need to answer it do u haha

kaka on 7 goals and ?? big deal how does it make him better please define how u mean also ronaldino LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE OR DONT U READ U THICK TWAT HES OUT OF FORM !!!!

at the moment he is the best player around or should i say the most inforum player that better for u ? or is it the fact he plays for utd and i said this comment

prick

goals win games nick,fancy arse step overs dont.

Numeric
24-04-2007, 12:23 AM
aye, 21 for Cristiano now...

Kaka's scored 15

djfase
24-04-2007, 05:55 AM

Next u will be saying henry is best in the world:laughing:

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 07:26 AM
goals win games nick,fancy arse step overs dont.

yes i know that ! but is that the question here !! no

Will
24-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, Kaka's not even a striker and he's the top scorer in the CL - the stage where the best players show how good they really are. There's no comparison for goals scored so I'd say that makes him pretty special. Sure, Ronaldo's a worthy winner of PREMIERSHIP player of the YEAR, as opposed to making out he's the best player in the world based on one good season in the premiership when he's clearly not been the best player in the CL.

And yes, Henry is a better player when fully fit and in form, Ronaldo hasn't got near the 40 goals and 20 assists a season Henry would get us. Plus Henry scores loads of different goals whereas Ronaldo just scores headers or cuts inside his defender and finish's.

And I don't think you're in any position to make out people are stupid Nick when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that i'm far more intelligent than you, hence the need to repeatedly resort to petty insults because you can't back up your arguments in a constructive and intelligent way.

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Well, Kaka's not even a striker and he's the top scorer in the CL - the stage where the best players show how good they really are. There's no comparison for goals scored so I'd say that makes him pretty special. Sure, Ronaldo's a worthy winner of PREMIERSHIP player of the YEAR, as opposed to making out he's the best player in the world based on one good season in the premiership when he's clearly not been the best player in the CL.

And yes, Henry is a better player when fully fit and in form, Ronaldo hasn't got near the 40 goals and 20 assists a season Henry would get us. Plus Henry scores loads of different goals whereas Ronaldo just scores headers or cuts inside his defender and finish's.

And I don't think you're in any position to make out people are stupid Nick when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that i'm far more intelligent than you, hence the need to repeatedly resort to petty insults because you can't back up your arguments in a constructive and intelligent way.

hahaha what a load of shit that is .... no i insut as i cant stand u will simple as that if u want to go in to how intelligent u are compared to me then go ahead feel free make it a kids game im better than u as this cos ....... pfft

278d7e64a374de26f==