PDA

View Full Version : Mark Jacobs - Melon Cauli

jk_scowling
23-04-2007, 12:42 PM
A new track I've been working on. Any comments/feedback much appreciated.

http://www.kombinationfunk.co.uk/audio/markjacobs/melon_cauli_markjacobs.mp3

Cheers.

Siege
25-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Good stuff mark...like all the little stabs,hits uve used...production sounds nice and clear...like the bit were it steps up around 2.40....think u could add some more elements in there somewhere,but what uve got already sounds cool.

robin m
25-04-2007, 08:52 PM
This is really sweet mate... you're really honing your sound nicely, there's a lovely subtelty about your stuff that I just can't get the hang of at all. Two thumbs up :cool:

Oh, and where's the link to that live set of yours you said you'd send me? Get on the mother.

jk_scowling
26-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Cheers for the feedback Siege, might go back and work on that bit.

Nice one Robin, there is a link on my myspaz.

force
26-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Very, very nice indeed mate. Hypnotic

Ive always been a fan of those 'Round' sort of sounds

I had to listen to it in headphones and it had that effect you get where you think your being called by somebody(which annoyed the **** out of the missus as i was taking the headphones off and saying "what" every 30 seconds)!

Good job fella.......everythings good

jk_scowling
26-04-2007, 10:37 PM
I had to listen to it in headphones and it had that effect you get where you think your being called by somebody(which annoyed the **** out of the missus as i was taking the headphones off and saying "what" every 30 seconds)!

Ha Ha nice one. :laughing:

BloodStar
05-05-2007, 01:13 PM
hey, nice track man. proper punchy track.i like the work you did on that lead sound. sounds sweet and nicely tight with the groove and the bacnground atmo. production is good, imo. nicely crisp and punchy. nice1

jk_scowling
07-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback BloodStar.

278d7e64a374de26f==