View Full Version : KAKA vs RONALDO

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 07:30 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6578827.stm

NICE READ !

Numeric
24-04-2007, 08:18 AM
aye, they're both incredible talents...

two of my fave players on Pro Evo without doubt...

:)

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 08:28 AM
just think if real had of singed them both them pair in the same team would be unreal !!

Numeric
24-04-2007, 09:37 AM
yeah i was thinkin about what United's midfield would be like with Kaka...

awesome...

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 10:11 AM
yeah i was thinkin about what United's midfield would be like with Kaka...

awesome...

well in normal terms im sure he will be a player we will be lookin at to replace scholes in the next 2 seasons , he is the sort of player who would fit the bill & fit the shoes of the legend scholes .... AC im sure wont let him go for a any price but if money talks then u never know , the premership is the place to be these days

BloodStar
24-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Ronaldo is hot this season. i am curious if he will move from manchester to Real madrid. Kaka is not my favourite.

Esox Lucius
24-04-2007, 12:15 PM
no, he will stay at united, he's signed a new contract, he will be there as long as fergie is there.

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Ronaldo is hot this season. i am curious if he will move from manchester to Real madrid. Kaka is not my favourite.

so a new 5 year contract 120,000 k a week means hes goin to leaves does it ?? @ UTD TILL 2011

Traxx
24-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Bullshit nick. All that was, was a exercise in keepin his transfer value in the top bracket when he eventually does move on in a couple of seasons. No chance he'll stay there another 5 seasons.

Numeric
24-04-2007, 12:57 PM
you can't say that there's no chance he'll stay five seasons, if United win the Premiership this season, and start to dominate again and do well in Europe then ofcourse he'll stay...

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Bullshit nick. All that was, was a exercise in keepin his transfer value in the top bracket when he eventually does move on in a couple of seasons. No chance he'll stay there another 5 seasons.

why is it bull? he cant go anywhere while under conract !

Esox Lucius
24-04-2007, 01:49 PM
well he can but he wont, traxx is just jealous that he plays for the manc reds and not his shite reds. title contenders start of every season they say haha :laughing::laughing:

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 02:04 PM
well he can but he wont, traxx is just jealous that he plays for the manc reds and not his shite reds. title contenders start of every season they say haha :laughing::laughing:

no get it right .. " its our season we will win it " thats what comes out there mouths
haha

Traxx
24-04-2007, 05:17 PM
why is it bull? he cant go anywhere while under conract !

Cant he? I think you will find he can. Contracts dont mean shit (there not what they were at least) these days mate.

Esox Lucius
24-04-2007, 05:27 PM
that is true like, if he does go then he is a judas, after the support the club and fans gave him over him making ingerland look like the mediocre team they are.

nick_anarchy
24-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Cant he? I think you will find he can. Contracts dont mean shit (there not what they were at least) these days mate.

well u know what i mean haha he cant go and play for someone else while under contract with utd , utd have to let his contract go before anything happens ... but it wont and he will stay so we dont need to worry heeh

Frank Dogshit
24-04-2007, 07:36 PM
no chance ronaldo will stay for another 5 seaons.....get real (no pun intended)

why would any young lad like him want to be lurking round manchester for his most important years of his life?

sunshine and lifestyle change will be the winner on this one....alderley edge is shit anyway.

DJsmallpaul
24-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Yep Kaka's amazing :cheese:

Numeric
25-04-2007, 12:01 AM
he's alright, there's no way though that he would have had it so easy if Rio and Vidic were around...

Esox Lucius
25-04-2007, 12:48 AM
alderley edge is shit anyway.

there's a mere down that way with 10lb bream in it, doubt any footballers will go there though, fish dont like cristal.

french_og
25-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Kaka's first goal was class and not sure Rio or Vidic would of stopped that. But the 2nd - not sure what Evra was doing.

nick_anarchy
25-04-2007, 07:48 AM
i bet evra got a roasting at half time for that assult on gabby haha

kaka showed why is world class but only for 45 mins heer the half didnt do **** all after the half , where as ronaldo kept goin , running at players takin 2 , 3 on maybe a little to much at times but he game his al for the full 90

Frank Dogshit
25-04-2007, 09:26 AM
there's a mere down that way with 10lb bream in it, doubt any footballers will go there though, fish dont like cristal.

kin ell....not sure about cristiano getting his prestons floats out for that one but im sure little jimmy bullards had a chuck when he lived over that way.

then hopefully went round to cristianos straight after and battered his little head with a bank stick!

kai
25-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Kaka's first goal was class and not sure Rio or Vidic would of stopped that. But the 2nd - not sure what Evra was doing.

Even the first, dont think he would have escaped the attention of Rio like he did to Heinze for the split second that counted.

No doubting it though - the lad is class.

basslinejunkie
25-04-2007, 10:18 AM
i bet evra got a roasting at half time for that assult on gabby haha

kaka showed why is world class but only for 45 mins heer the half didnt do **** all after the half , where as ronaldo kept goin , running at players takin 2 , 3 on maybe a little to much at times but he game his al for the full 90

are you seriously saying ronaldo had a better game an more influecial than kaka?!?

nick_anarchy
25-04-2007, 10:20 AM
are you seriously saying ronaldo had a better game an more influecial than kaka?!?

no not at all , just kaka gave it all in 45 mins he did seem a little tired after half time where rinaldo kept goin kaka was unreal 1st half

DJ RE:HAB
25-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I think its safe to say now after last night that Kaka is better than ronaldo.

Even though his performance did drop a little in the second half...

His goals were pure class each of them...

So Kaka gets my vote, but in fairness to that smug twat ronaldo he is still only 21 or suthing aint he...

Nothing to get down about like only being 2nd best in the world @ the mo @ his age tho...

Numeric
25-04-2007, 11:47 AM
yeah exactly, Cristiano is what, three years younger than Kaka?

so if all fairness you would expect Kaka's game to be more mature...

Will
26-04-2007, 03:54 PM
He's on 9 goals in the CL now, phenomenal.

nick_anarchy
26-04-2007, 04:59 PM
its super init guess what he scored in the SEMI FINAL to , you know the tie before the final .... how many did your strikers score in the CL ??
.......no sorry midfielders ?? god i hope you win in the other semi its goin to be a great final init init ... init INIT

its something like this 54th game of the season for club and country

Numeric
26-04-2007, 10:50 PM

'tis an impressive tally, there's no quesion about that...

Insomnia
26-04-2007, 10:59 PM
its super init guess what he scored in the SEMI FINAL to , you know the tie before the final .... how many did your strikers score in the CL ??
.......no sorry midfielders ?? god i hope you win in the other semi its goin to be a great final init init ... init INIT

It aint been our year man but hey there is always next year!! :cheese:

nick_anarchy
27-04-2007, 08:03 AM
It aint been our year man but hey there is always next year!! :cheese:

see now thats a honest post its been a nightmare i know for u but u have to admit we have stole the show seeing as we are this sinkin ship ;)

Esox Lucius
27-04-2007, 10:03 AM
kin ell....not sure about cristiano getting his prestons floats out for that one but im sure little jimmy bullards had a chuck when he lived over that way.

then hopefully went round to cristianos straight after and battered his little head with a bank stick!

talking of big jim, he has signed for daiwa dorking who are like the united of fishing teams, pro footballer and a pro angler, mad.

Will
27-04-2007, 03:07 PM

Calm down, you're getting hysterical.

nick_anarchy
27-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Calm down, you're getting hysterical.

pfft if i was anywhere near hysterical i would be on your wavelength

278d7e64a374de26f==