PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo scoops PFA hat-trick

nick_anarchy
25-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Hot on the heels of his double award at the PFA Awards' dinner, Cristiano Ronaldo has added the PFA Fans' Player of the Year prize to his collection.

The 22-year-old winger was crowned both Players' Player and Young Player of the Year at a ceremony on Sunday evening and he has now been named fans' favourite by readers of the PFA's website - givemefootball.com.

PFA Chief Executive Gordon Taylor paid tribute to the treble award winner, saying: "He is the most exciting player in the country at the moment. The quickness of his feet and the skills he possesses make you think, at times, that he's from another planet.

"This season was a big test for him, both of his temperament and his ability to rise above the abuse he received after the incident with Wayne Rooney at the World Cup, and he has passed with flying colours in every department."

Numeric
25-04-2007, 09:34 AM
aye looks as though Cristiano has not only won the respect of his fellow players, but also the fans too, well done to the boy...

french_og
25-04-2007, 12:56 PM
I swear you fancy him..... do you dream about him at night or just have a wank or two a day over pictures of him???

Esox Lucius
25-04-2007, 02:27 PM
well deserved.

Numeric
25-04-2007, 02:47 PM
I swear you fancy him..... do you dream about him at night or just have a wank or two a day over pictures of him???

no need for pics, i've got a good mental image of him in my head...

:content:

Numeric
25-04-2007, 02:56 PM
i did do a little sex wee when he slotted home the winning penalty against England in the World Cup, i must confess...

:laughing:

Will
27-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Dear god...

278d7e64a374de26f==