PDA

View Full Version : Everton vs Man United

Numeric
27-04-2007, 01:06 PM
looks as though Sir is gonna have to field the same team that faced Milan against Everton, it'll be a tough game no question, i think United will be alright though, surely the momentum from the fight-back on tuesday will carry the team to victory...

Chelsea play at exactly the same time, so it'll be interesting to see if either side slips...

LittleMinx
27-04-2007, 02:24 PM
We should do ok i think, think we'll hold it nicely now as long as we sort our defence dont slip up....

BTW Numeric nice to see you got Ronaldo back :; :cool:

Esox Lucius
27-04-2007, 02:29 PM
COYB!!
we need to win this to keep our chances of europe, sorry mancs.

Insomnia
27-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Cant see Man u slipping here to be honest, wont be easy but 3 points for Man U here i thinks.....

nick_anarchy
27-04-2007, 02:38 PM
rio wont be risked as he is lookin like startin VS milan vidic is off for a scan today to see how he is for the CL game so he will miss this one , g neville could return but again may not be risked and saved for wednesday nite

so it looks like the back 4 which started vs milan and i think a more or less unchanged side

c'mon rooney i can see him shutin a few ppl up for this one !!

LittleMinx
27-04-2007, 02:38 PM
COYB!!
we need to win this to keep our chances of europe, sorry mancs.

oh ah i forgot u support everton :)

Numeric
27-04-2007, 02:52 PM
BTW Numeric nice to see you got Ronaldo back :; :cool:

thought it would be prudent, what with him winning all the awards...

:)

DJ RE:HAB
27-04-2007, 03:17 PM
oh ah i forgot u support everton :)

I know yer, youd think he was a manc scum the amount of times he harps on about them...

Will
27-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Haha, Arsenal only need a point from the Fulham game to secure CL football, then we could play our young players in the remaining games, so not sure Man U can afford to drop points before the Chelsea game since we should have nothing to play for by the time we play them and so should give our youngsters a go.

There's probably more margin for error for Everton...

Numeric
27-04-2007, 03:48 PM
i seriously doubt that Wenger would play an under strength team against a local rival at home if he could help it...

there is the small issue of local pride, and ofcourse a measure of revenge for the Carling Cup...

kai
27-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Aside from that sure he'll want third place - otherwise faces a qualifying round for next seasons CL which means extra games and a slim chance of getting a tricky draw and going out before even getting into the group stage!

Insomnia
27-04-2007, 04:00 PM
i seriously doubt that Wenger would play an under strength team against a local rival at home if he could help it...

there is the small issue of local pride, and ofcourse a measure of revenge for the Carling Cup...

Not sure what kind of team will be put out for that game, but it wont be a bad one that's for sure.....:cheese:

kai
27-04-2007, 04:02 PM
@ Will:

Shows the lack of ambitions that you as an Arse fan have been reduced too - happy to cling onto fourth place now are we, and having to seek solace in the fact that if they do and lose then helps Chelsea win the league - whatever happened to them being a top team challenging for honours - instead your just grateful to finish in the top four???????

nick_anarchy
27-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Haha, Arsenal only need a point from the Fulham game to secure CL football, then we could play our young players in the remaining games, so not sure Man U can afford to drop points before the Chelsea game since we should have nothing to play for by the time we play them and so should give our youngsters a go.

There's probably more margin for error for Everton...

lucky u aint got a job within football then clown !

djfase
27-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Dodgy game for utd this.

I think everton will be very physical and try to kick them off the park.

Draw

Numeric
28-04-2007, 12:36 PM
word is Cristiano's on the bench, i can see that Sir would want to give him a wee rest, but...

:whoops:

Insomnia
28-04-2007, 12:53 PM
word is Cristiano's on the bench, i can see that Sir would want to give him a wee rest, but...

Thought he would of been on from the start, no doubt he'll be brought on if needs be dude!

Numeric
28-04-2007, 01:07 PM
oh f**k, Everton have scored...

Will
28-04-2007, 01:46 PM
@ Will:

Shows the lack of ambitions that you as an Arse fan have been reduced too - happy to cling onto fourth place now are we, and having to seek solace in the fact that if they do and lose then helps Chelsea win the league - whatever happened to them being a top team challenging for honours - instead your just grateful to finish in the top four???????

We won't finish 3rd and it'd make little difference if we did, we'd still have to qualify. Once our season's over and there's nothing left to play for I'd rather see the youngsters get given a chance, the games would be of far more benefit to them than the first team who pretty much just wanted the season to be over since they went out of the cups.

Besides, it was them who lost to Chelsea, so if anyone wanted revenge it'd be them and they've shown they can give most Premiership teams a run for their money.

And in case you haven't noticed, we won't win anything this season anyway and a CL place is all we have left to play for, though our goal difference over Everton is already more of a point than yours over Chelsea, so we could probably afford to start picking our youngsters now.

Insomnia
28-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Man U 1-0 down at half time and Chelsea 2-1 up in their game is there a twist in the tale yet i wonder...................

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Man U 1-0 down at half time and Chelsea 2-1 up in their game is there a twist in the tale yet i wonder...................

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:05 PM
2 nil down now wtf is going on, why the hell aint Ronaldo on yet!! :grr:

Numeric
28-04-2007, 02:09 PM
f**kin nightmare, WTF is goin on!!

2-2 at the Bridge small consolation...

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:16 PM
well we got 1 back :)

Numeric
28-04-2007, 02:20 PM
O'Shea

c'mon Reds!!

Numeric
28-04-2007, 02:22 PM
2-2

c'mon!!

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:25 PM
2-2

c'mon!!

:cheese: :cheese:

Numeric
28-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Rooney!!!!!!!

:laughing:

Insomnia
28-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Some comeback there Numeric, a helping hand from P neville! :laughing:

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:46 PM

Some great comeback there tho :cheese:

we on a roll 4 goals now :cheese:

Insomnia
28-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Anyway good comeback and chelsea blown it against bolton, didn't see that coming....

Numeric
28-04-2007, 02:51 PM

f**kin hell that was incredible, i thought we were finished...

you can never write these boyz off, they did us proud again...

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 02:52 PM
f**kin hell that was incredible, i thought we were finished...

you can never write these boyz off, they did us proud again...

they always do :cheese:

Esox Lucius
28-04-2007, 02:53 PM
little phil there giving you a helping hand the cunt :laughing::grr:
what a ****in mad game, who the **** is chris eagles? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

ah well, we are still in with a chance in europe, but at least it's 2 extra points to stop chelscum winning the title. ****in made up with bolton there.

Esox Lucius
28-04-2007, 02:55 PM
bolton had them off by the sounds of it, jaaskelainen own goal :grr: could have been no points for the zionists.

Numeric
28-04-2007, 03:03 PM
aye Phil's a legend :cheese:

made up that Bolton got the draw, a great day indeed...

the title's comin home surely...

Esox Lucius
28-04-2007, 04:40 PM
i reckon so now, dont think anyone is gonna stop you, you need to f.uckin kick arse against the other london scum in the fa cup and CL( if you both go through) too.

Numeric
28-04-2007, 04:53 PM
i thought we were well and truely f**ked today, the dream was over for a minute there, Everton played really well, United were at sixes and sevens after the second goal (which was a belter)...

so glad we managed to pull it back...

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 05:11 PM
i thought we were well and truely f**ked today, the dream was over for a minute there, Everton played really well, United were at sixes and sevens after the second goal (which was a belter)...

so glad we managed to pull it back...

We done well in 2nd half esp after being 2 nil down in first half, cant wait to see highlights 2nite :cheese:

french_og
28-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Phil Neville has always been a useless C*** and what the t*** has ever been near an England squad it beyond me.

Esox Lucius
28-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Phil Neville has always been a useless C*** and what the t*** has ever been near an England squad it beyond me.

he's not a bad player at all. manc through & though no doubt about that now is there :laughing:

nick_anarchy
28-04-2007, 07:51 PM
well @ half time i tlooked like we were goin to chick it all away

but hey we seem to be the team never to write off ( once again wenger is wrong )

sadly i didnt watch the game duw to workin on my new house so i cant say how we played ...

but to go 2 down and then will 4-2 is quality and shows that we realy want this premership back home where it belongs !!

All we need to do now is win @ man city then its up to chelsea to win @ arsenal an points droped and its all over tho chelsea need us to lose all 3 games now

this is how i se it tho ...

we win @ man city
arsenal & chelsea draw
" CHAMPIONS "
we go to chelsea get a draw
we put a weak team out vs west ham due to FA cup final & CL final ..get beat , west ham stay up

beat chelsea in both finals

is this the way its goin to be .........

to be continued......

Numeric
28-04-2007, 09:44 PM

Phil is class and always will be...

dan the acid man
28-04-2007, 09:49 PM
you knew when they got one back they'd go on to win it

LittleMinx
28-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Well just after watching the match and what a second half we had, we defo came back in play there, Rooney had a good game he well deserved a few more tho, good on o'shea being there whilst goaly dropped ball, how funny to see P Neville score a goal for us :laughing:

How excited Did Eagles get could hear him sreamin :laughing:

Good come back, well chuffed me :cheese:

dan the acid man
28-04-2007, 11:20 PM
despite turners **** up still think he had a fairly good game, did well on loan to us

nick_anarchy
29-04-2007, 08:51 AM
what made the day better , the kopite shite got beat

Esox Lucius
29-04-2007, 10:36 AM
innit that soothed us getting beat like.

listening to talksport this morning moaninho was on it sounds like he's basically give up the league, he knows he is beaten. thing is fergie & him are mates. read an interview with mourinho in a mag and he said he oftens drinks a glass of wine after a game with him.

Insomnia
29-04-2007, 12:36 PM
It's over for Chelsea now what a shame!! :laughing:

Well as good as i'd say! :cheese:

Numeric
29-04-2007, 12:47 PM
hope so mate...

LittleMinx
29-04-2007, 02:23 PM
hope so mate...

There is no hoping about it now :cheese:

Numeric
29-04-2007, 02:48 PM
aye, it would be so lush to pick up the title at the Bridge, after the pounding we took there last season...

i had a feeling that we'd get some measure of revenge this season...

Mourinho, are you listenin?
you better keep, our trophy glistenin...
we'll be back in may, to take it away...
walkin in a Fergie wonderland...

nick_anarchy
29-04-2007, 06:46 PM
innit that soothed us getting beat like.

listening to talksport this morning moaninho was on it sounds like he's basically give up the league, he knows he is beaten. thing is fergie & him are mates. read an interview with mourinho in a mag and he said he oftens drinks a glass of wine after a game with him.

yeh he said that after the 1st premership match when he took over @ chelsea , how he respects him for what hes done within the football game and as a person ..

i would love to be a fly on the wall when they have a drink of wine haha i wonder who they take the piss out off

nick_anarchy
29-04-2007, 06:47 PM
aye, it would be so lush to pick up the title at the Bridge, after the pounding we took there last season...

one of many songs hey got to love them

LittleMinx
29-04-2007, 10:26 PM

cheer:

kai
30-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Shouldn't count our chickens yet though - although I was doing as much as the next man on Sat - but could still lose at City and Chelsea - both tough games - especially a lunch time kick off at City after playing Milan in mid-week - be a monumental **** up though - only need to draw one of them and win at West Ham should be doable if we need it - tbh I reckon we'll draw both of them and that'll be enough - leave us three clear going into last game with a superior goal difference.

Am I just being pessimistic here???

Nah, dont think so, just holding off celebrating till can hear the fat lady in full voice - can def hear the beginnings of a croak though lol

LittleMinx
30-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Shouldn't count our chickens yet though - although I was doing as much as the next man on Sat - but could still lose at City and Chelsea - both tough games - especially a lunch time kick off at City after playing Milan in mid-week - be a monumental **** up though - only need to draw one of them and win at West Ham should be doable if we need it - tbh I reckon we'll draw both of them and that'll be enough - leave us three clear going into last game with a superior goal difference.

Am I just being pessimistic here???

Nah, dont think so, just holding off celebrating till can hear the fat lady in full voice - can def hear the beginnings of a croak though lol

Yeh ur right Kai, i better not get to excited yet had i, i'll hold back from now on i think, personally i think citeh should be a easy enough game chelsea is gonna be the more difficult but if we play as we have been lately i cant see why we wouldnt beat the scum!! As for West Ham well that goes without saying! :)

Numeric
30-04-2007, 11:23 AM
nothing is decided obviously, but we have to be confident about beating Manchester City Nil...

Chelsea will be much more difficult, if we've got Rio and Vidic back though we'll be sound...

Will
30-04-2007, 03:43 PM
It's funny really, I keep thinking it's over and Chelsea have ****ed it up, then I think about it and realise it could still happen since Man U still have 2-3 tough games, though so do Chelsea and Man U are looking more like champions, coming back against Everton like that, even if the first 2 goals were a bit fortunate.

I reckon if Man U beat Man City thay're champions and if Chelsea don't win the title, hopefully we'll be the ones to end their chances. Though I'd still prefer Chelsea to win it. They seem more interested in the CL really, hopefully Liverpool will put paid to that.

kai
30-04-2007, 04:37 PM
I reckon if Man U beat Man City thay're champions

I'd say so - leave us just needing a point from West Ham or Chelsea!

nick_anarchy
30-04-2007, 07:11 PM
It's funny really, I keep thinking it's over and Chelsea have ****ed it up, then I think about it and realise it could still happen since Man U still have 2-3 tough games, though so do Chelsea and Man U are looking more like champions, coming back against Everton like that, even if the first 2 goals were a bit fortunate.

I reckon if Man U beat Man City thay're champions and if Chelsea don't win the title, hopefully we'll be the ones to end their chances. Though I'd still prefer Chelsea to win it. They seem more interested in the CL really, hopefully Liverpool will put paid to that.

has someone else posted in your account ??

Will
01-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Nope.

278d7e64a374de26f==