PDA

View Full Version : I need YOU!!!! The Voidloss Radio Show

dirty_bass
30-04-2007, 03:58 AM
I`ll be starting my new radio show soon on Techno.fm, beginning with a special exclusive new Voidloss PA.

The show is called The Singularity Sessions.
As a professionally produced radio (well, music) show it will be centering on promoting new forward thinking electronic music with a Techno ethic.
One of the main features of the show I want is to promote new artists.
Along with guest PA`s and mixes from established names, I also want to feature less well known producers and performers.

Basically, send me your music.
I`m not looking for any particular style of music, (although the shows will generally be themed so as not to be too random, musically).

My only criteria is good production standards.

If it`s well produced and I like it, then I`ll put it in a show.
If I really dig what you send me then I may do an artist feature.
All artist will have their contact info listed on the show, so the show will act as a promotional outlet for gigs and releases, and sales as well hopefully.

This is also a good way to get me to listen to demos, as I have just secured a very very good distribution deal for Singularity Recordings, and DirtyBass Records, and I am looking for interesting music.

Audio format? Minimum requirement is 192 kbps mp3
you can send me any links or indeed send me your tunes to
voidloss AT londontechno.co.uk and place Singularity sessions somewhere in the title.

I look forward to hearing some good schit!!!!!

RDR
30-04-2007, 03:14 PM
:dance: :notworthy: :cheer: :clap:

Looking forward!

eyeswithoutaface
30-04-2007, 04:26 PM
excellent monsieur

BRADLEE
30-04-2007, 06:47 PM
I'd like to do an artist feature with you on this Steve. I'll gather the materials to send them your way.

loopdon
01-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Sounds splendid!

audioinjection
02-05-2007, 12:02 AM
nice one steve, i'll be contacting you :)

278d7e64a374de26f==