PDA

View Full Version : liverpool v chelsea part 2

basslinejunkie
30-04-2007, 11:56 AM
early goal for us is crucial. i feel that if chelsea score at any time the tie is over. im going and connot wait,the atmosphere is gonna be amazing!!!!!

predicitons??

i think extra time,with us going through,posibly on pens

DJ RE:HAB
30-04-2007, 12:11 PM
sounds about right, but if they score first we're defo gonna be out...

Am still unsure tho as to whether we can do it... Lets just hope everyone plays outta there skin for us.

Insomnia
30-04-2007, 12:12 PM
I hope to God that liverpool win this, it wont be easy though....

It's hard to put a score on this, but could maybe see it being 1-0 to the pool going into extra time maybe penalties......

Numeric
30-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Carvalho is out so Benitez is gonna have the kopites pingin balls into Crouch and i can see Chelsea really struggling...

still reckon they'll win though, 2-1 Chelsea

Will
30-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, Liverpool need the clean sheet really, reminds me of Arsenal v PSV, though the important thing is Liverpool never give up, Arsenal could have scored the required 2 goals in 7 minutes if they'd really wanted to, but their heads went down.

fatcollective
30-04-2007, 04:14 PM
im a man utd fan, but i am so looking forward to this game, i think liverpool will win this and im sure the anfield faithful will be a big part of it!!

but it will take all the boys to perform their best and i think liverpool seem to play better once they are under a bit of pressure!!

french_og
30-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Liverpool should be fresh after resting most of their side at the weekend and Chelsea had a battle with Bolton.

Should be close - 1st goal is crucial.

nick_anarchy
30-04-2007, 07:13 PM
2-1 chelsea

dan the acid man
01-05-2007, 01:36 PM
think the crowd could really help liverpool here, looking forward to it, hoping liverpool win, im going for 2-0 liverpool

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 01:41 PM
1-0 chelsea.

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
agger then 1-0, come on the shite

Insomnia
01-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Brilliant hope they get another soon!! :cheese:

xes
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
come on Liverpool,hold it together for extra time.

I want the Liverpool fans to sing "you're gonna win f*ck all" at the Ch£l$ki fans.

http://www.offside4girls.com/pics/magicbenitez.gif

dan the acid man
01-05-2007, 10:24 PM
oooh glad im not one of their fans going through this tension.

good start for liverpool

Insomnia
01-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes Liverpool done it!!

Bye bye chelsea!! :laughing: :laughing:

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Credit where its due , liverpool made chelsea look like a piss poor team

hope to see u lot in athens

dan the acid man
01-05-2007, 10:32 PM
yeah, just need man utd to get through now and then livepool to beat em in the final.

An all english final will make a great spectacle either way

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 10:39 PM
yeah, just need man utd to get through now and then livepool to beat em in the final.

An all english final will make a great spectacle either way

well that is something i could not face or be able to live with , and i think the same with liverpool fans ..

bragging rights for the rest of time that would be ...

if we get knocked out 2mro i woudnt be unhappy if liverpool beat milan again

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 10:43 PM
nice one scumbags, the zionists needed taking down a peg or two.

man u v liverpool final hopefully, doesnt get much better than that, north west football teams dominating europe :cool:

xes
01-05-2007, 10:49 PM
So glad Chelsea lost,that smug cunt Ben can shut the **** up now for a minute. After being so addamant that they were going through.

I love it when a smug chelsea fan hurts.

xes
01-05-2007, 11:01 PM
aaww,they don't look 'appy do they
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5913/chelseaof2.jpg

DJsmallpaul
01-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Congratulations to Liverpool & their fans :cool:

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 11:03 PM
14 ****in texts in 5 mins haha ... lampard shows the world tonight how over rated he is !!! he is shit !

Traxx
01-05-2007, 11:04 PM
COME ON YOU ****IN RED FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the ****in moon. Whose the ****in special one? 3 champions league finals in 3 seasons...go fuk yourself, twat!

Should never of got that far in the first place our goal should of stood. Yet the best team lost again according to that prick.

YOUR NOT GONNA WIN FUK ALLLLLLLLL!!!

Hope he gets the sack...

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
to be fair the ref cheated u put of a win in extra time that goal WAS onside and didnt he put it away well !!

DJsmallpaul
01-05-2007, 11:09 PM

Over the ****in moon. Whose the ****in special one? 3 champions league finals in 3 seasons...go fuk yourself, twat!

Should never of got that far in the first place our goal should of stood. Yet the best team lost again according to that prick.

Hope he gets the sack...

Calm down clam down !

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 11:11 PM

Hope he gets the sack...

i wouldnt be suprised if he left chelsea in the next season or two.

me kopite mate has just rang me from san diego, he's only holiday there, getting bladdered in an english theme pub, said the atmosphere was sound, loads of american liverpool fans in there, mad.

Frank Dogshit
01-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Sam Allardyce for next Chelsea boss int it...

basslinejunkie
02-05-2007, 12:00 AM
YYYAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a ****in night,and what an atomsphere.was dirks goal onside? i didnt see was too busy jumping round like a madman.

chelsea were ****in awful,but i bet the dick moaninho made some excuses.

im praying ac go through,not through bitterness,but ive just a feeling if mancs go through theyl be trouble in athens. only takes one cunt to kick it all off.

Richierush
02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
liverpool to get beat in the final :cheese: pleaseeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee there still goin on about 2005 they cant win it in 2007 aswell,knowing there luck theyll win it the gob shites :laughing:

rhythmtech
02-05-2007, 07:47 AM
:cheese: :cheese:

Ashley
02-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Nice one :cheese: only seen the first half too.

Insomnia
02-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Sam Allardyce for next Chelsea boss int it...

That could be on the cards i think........

kai
02-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Gotta say well done to Liverpool - split on this one who want to face in the final so watched it completely impartially and have to say was a bloody good game and best team won.

Nice to see Chelscum's season collapsing - is this the beginning of the end for their success???????????

Hope so!!!! PMSL

Just need Utd to do the biz now and gonna be one hell of a final!!!

As for bragging rights for all time - I'd rather win the league - shows best team over the season rather than just a one off game between the two sides.

However, that wont shut em up - like its been said they still rave about '05 - still maybe thats cos its what - 17 years - since they last won the league so suppose its all they got to brag about for a whole generation of scousers!!!!!

Well thats gonna be my comeback to any defeat in Athens - and it is true really - knockout football has a habit of not necessarily being won by the best team.

Hope to god we dont go to pens in the final with 'em!!!!

french_og
02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Strikers never get given the advantage on offsides.. One of those which is a nightmare for the linesman. Thought the ref had a good game and let a lot of tackles from both sides go. To be fair whenever the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Joe Cole got fouled they got straight back up which makes it easier.

Fair play to Liverpool - were the best team on the night. Macherano played really well and Agger learnt a lot from the 1st leg and marked Drogba really well.

basslinejunkie
02-05-2007, 11:32 AM
masherano was awsome,man of the match for me. his energy levels are amazing,as is his passing ability and tackling. turning out to be a very good buy indeed!!

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 11:37 AM
be a bit shit if it was ac-liverpool again, got to be a united - shite final, 2 bitter rivals from rival cities (but neither having many local fans):;:;

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM
and best behaviour kopites, cant be doing with another michael shields episode, stopped buying the echo for a few weeks as it was pissing me of reading about the little red cunt.

basslinejunkie
02-05-2007, 12:54 PM
gonna be messy if its the mancs,no doubt about that im affraid.

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
aye a few wankers will no doubt spoil it for the rest.

Frank Dogshit
02-05-2007, 01:47 PM
i can see a few floral tributes after this final....

Numeric
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM
United have got to make it to the final yet!! but yeah it could be very messy, even if the majority of the fans are well behaved, as has been said, it only takes one or two to kick things off in a bad way...

well done kopites, you are a great cup side, there's no doubting that...

Chelsea looked painfully average, whether it was Liverpool's play or that they've just lost their bottle, they seldom looked like winning and only fashioned a couple of good chances...

kai
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Team in decline I tell thee - losing it - dont know how to handle the fact that things aint going there way no more - you can buy a couple of years of success - as many have before - but to stay at the top and keep coming back takes real class and a club with a history and tradition of doing it!

Beginning of the end for the Chelscum this last weeks been I tell thee all - bet they make big changes in the summer in their hunger to win tophies and bet they have the opposite effect and actually weaken the team rather than improving it!

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2007, 04:38 PM
masherano was awsome,man of the match for me. his energy levels are amazing,as is his passing ability and tackling. turning out to be a very good buy indeed!!

Agreed, he even made Gerrard look second rate, somthing not right with Gerrard last night :whoops:

french_og
02-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Come on - Liverpool had the luxury if resting about 8 players at the weekend and chelsea had a dogfight with Bolton. Chelsea were missing 3 of their best players also. There not on a decline - there just a victim of their own success - chasing 4 trohies, lots of big games and injuries.

I'm glad Liverpool won and hope they win the CL but they look much the fresher side last night and had a lot more Energy.

I think if Morinhio keeps his job then he may learn from it for next season.

Insomnia
02-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Still i gotta laugh at Morinhio for being a loud mouthed prick though!! :laughing:

Will
03-05-2007, 03:51 PM
14 ****in texts in 5 mins haha ... lampard shows the world tonight how over rated he is !!! he is shit !

That he did, disappeared again in the big game, I'm just amazed he was the only one at CHelsea to score his penalty! And he was so pleased with himself too, what a shame Reina saved the rest!

Their football was utter turd as well, I can't believe they have the audacity to play such shit, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Will
03-05-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure about Mourinho getting the sack though, it would be harsh and he does have entertainment value... If Alex gets a work permit they'll be a force again and no doubt they have more up their sleeves than that.

nick_anarchy
04-05-2007, 07:55 PM
That he did, disappeared again in the big game, I'm just amazed he was the only one at CHelsea to score his penalty! And he was so pleased with himself too, what a shame Reina saved the rest!

Their football was utter turd as well, I can't believe they have the audacity to play such shit, they should be ashamed of themselves.

he does it all the time tho , but why do ppl say hes one of the best ? yes hes good but not world class standards !! he can only do one thing when around the box and that ends up over the bar , he is a boreing player for me one iv never rated carrick had showed this season he is more worth his england spot than lampard

278d7e64a374de26f==