PDA

View Full Version : DJ Murphy

DannyBlack
30-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I got a set off Filthmonger by this chap recently, needless to say it was stompingly good techno right the way thru, from tribal to hardtechno and some wicked scratching thruout. the guy is a legend.

anybody got input on this guy?

check his site out too-->http://www.djmurphy.net/home2.html

listen to the first track that plays..... WOWZER!

MITA
04-05-2007, 05:28 PM
awesome dj!!!!!!!!!!!!

just that.plain has it all guy
timing,scratching,technqe

and a good chap!

DannyBlack
05-05-2007, 12:29 PM
he is wicked, i have a good few of his mixes, thanx to the BOA crew. man, his scratching is bleedin savage.
if any one is reading this that hasnt heard of him, go check him out.

drudles
10-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Any links to a good mix? Heard one before and his scratching was brutal. He was just scratching for the hell of it, it didn't compliment the mix or music, was completely out of sync with the music and it was just terribly annoying...

drudles
10-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Any links to a good mix? Heard one before and his scratching was brutal. He was just scratching for the hell of it, it didn't compliment the mix or music, was completely out of sync with the music and it was just terribly annoying...

Duh, just saw 1st post again. Will check it out when I get home. :whoops:

Si the Sigh
10-05-2007, 02:40 PM
The last set of his to be posted up here was awful IMO. I don't rate at all from sets I've heard...

MITA
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
i've got few mindblowers
i can post em up if anyone wants

and besides that.i had him here for my night
o boy...u should of hear thatone : ))))))))))

...Dave...
10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
i downloaded a mix a while ago and thought it was utter turd too.

will check this one out though just to make sure he's shit:laughing:

DannyBlack
11-05-2007, 09:38 AM
i downloaded a mix a while ago and thought it was utter turd too.

will check this one out though just to make sure he's shit:laughing:

dave you tosser! :briggin:

like every DJ im sure there is some cruddy mixes out there by him. but trust me, the godd very much out weighs the bad.

FuK-NuT
11-05-2007, 10:14 AM
yeh dont doubt the boy has some propa skills from wot ive heard....altho the mixes ive got are proper piss poor sound quality...so if anyone has a propa good studio mix or live recording please do post it as im keen to hear it..

its good to see more technical dj's coming thro tho... :)

DannyBlack
11-05-2007, 12:13 PM
yeh dont doubt the boy has some propa skills from wot ive heard....altho the mixes ive got are proper piss poor sound quality...so if anyone has a propa good studio mix or live recording please do post it as im keen to hear it..

its good to see more technical dj's coming thro tho... :)

big time man. if you are on msn i will transfer you one across.

my addy: SidViscus@hotmail.com

MITA
11-05-2007, 05:11 PM
here u go >>>

Dj Murphy Live @ Studio

Playing like evil mix

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9v93y

davedogg
16-05-2007, 12:35 AM
murphy is the muthafukin man, I've seen him spin numerous times, and gets better everytime, the sound quality on this video is horrible, but watch what this nigga does : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRdWFzqoDw

DannyBlack
16-05-2007, 11:34 AM
jesus, thats wicked. i cant scratch (although im picking it up) but what he does in that vid is faaaaaaantastic!

teknotika
16-05-2007, 12:24 PM
He was 3 times @ my city. Guy is more of a show-man, awesome technique skills and great dj.

Nimitz
28-05-2007, 04:02 AM
I got a set off Filthmonger by this chap recently, needless to say it was stompingly good techno right the way thru, from tribal to hardtechno and some wicked scratching thruout. the guy is a legend.

anybody got input on this guy?

check his site out too-->http://www.djmurphy.net/home2.html

listen to the first track that plays..... WOWZER!

Murphy is a fantastic dj and also a good friend.
We had a exclusive set from him on our webradio show.

Check here www.tensionworks.com/madeinbrazil

peace,

Nimitz

278d7e64a374de26f==