PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan v Man u

LittleMinx
01-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Well it looks like we might have Ferdinand and Vidic back 2mrw, so our defense will defo be stronger!!! Neville is still out tho but i think we should be just fine !!!

Rooney and Ronaldo will no doubt both do us proud :cheese:

I got good hopes on us going thru this game, we been playing some good football and i cant see up slipping now!!!

C'mon UNITED :cool:

basslinejunkie
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
1-0 milan.

DJ RE:HAB
01-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Hmmm was thinking the same thing myself...

Nah i reckon a 2-1 milan win...

kai
01-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Gonna be a close one no doubt - wouldn't like to call it from an objective perspective tbh - think if Rio and Vidic are genuinely fit and haven't been rushed back too soon then we've got a great chance though.

Can't see us not scoring in the 90 mins so think they'll need to get at least two to beat us which with our first choice centre halfs playing I think will be difficult for them.

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 12:54 PM
2-1 united.

Insomnia
01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Looking forward to this match, will be intresting to see how both sides play their tactics on the night.....

If Dida plays in goal then Man U should be laughing........

digitalboy
01-05-2007, 04:10 PM
is it on tonight?, or when is it?. :)

Insomnia
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
is it on tonight?, or when is it?. :)

Wednesday night dude...:;

01-05-2007, 04:57 PM
i hope you get f*cking twatted you filthy scum sucking anal licking, ronaldo bumming, fergie rimming glory hunters!!

A slow and painful death to you all...!!!

**Rant Over**

**Ahhhh i feeel sooo much better now**

digitalboy
01-05-2007, 05:00 PM
:wot: :laughing:

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 10:32 PM
i hope you get f*cking twatted you filthy scum sucking anal licking, ronaldo bumming, fergie rimming glory hunters!!

A slow and painful death to you all...!!!

**Rant Over**

**Ahhhh i feeel sooo much better now**

well i hope a wall falls down in athens and crushs you lot this time

nick_anarchy
01-05-2007, 10:34 PM
this is a game we must win we cant go out lookin for a draw simple as that

with scholes & ronaldo both on yellows too

rio should be fit to play not herd about vidic yet we will have to see .. neville the same who knows ???

i hope we start with smith this time we need him up there to battle and make space for rooney

2-1 utd

Esox Lucius
01-05-2007, 10:46 PM
well i hope a wall falls down in athens and crushs you lot this time

89 was just fine

nick_anarchy
02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
89 was just fine
haha

Numeric
02-05-2007, 03:41 PM
2-1 United

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
7-0 to AC :laughing:

Ashley
02-05-2007, 07:50 PM
C,mon AC :cheese:

Insomnia
02-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Kaka 1-0!!

Ashley
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Looking good 2-0

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
7-0 to AC :laughing:

Only 5 more to go :laughing:

We'll be eating our words come 11pm tonight, you just know it.

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 08:30 PM
not looking good for united, milan are all over them, but you never know. dodgy as **** that 2nd goal.

LittleMinx
02-05-2007, 08:35 PM
:tatata:

Ashley
02-05-2007, 08:38 PM
:laughing: :briggin:

DJsmallpaul
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Hang on were talking about Utd here, i predict an 88th minute goal a 90th minute one & a 95th minute one :laughing:

LittleMinx
02-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Hang on were talking about Utd here, i predict an 88th minute goal a 90th minute one & a 95th minute one :laughing:

innit thats what im hoping!! :whoops:

Ashley
02-05-2007, 08:43 PM
So true

Insomnia
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Looks all over now!! 3-0!!

Thought Man U would of done better i have to say.....

Traxx
02-05-2007, 09:38 PM
What you sayin now ya gang of scumbag twats? out you go scum, out you go...

basslinejunkie
02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
bye bye,leave the final to the big boys

xes
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
I wonder if any of the manu squad will be taking a helicopter.

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 10:39 PM
What you sayin now ya gang of scumbag twats? out you go scum, out you go...

ahhh typical bitter redshite, bet you would swap the place in the CL final for winning the league, but thats not gonna happen ever.

Traxx
02-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Would i ****. What have i got to be bitter about? you talk shite lad, my teams in the champions league final AGAIN. Whose bitter?

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 10:53 PM
haha as if you wouldnt, keep telling yourself that son. im not being bitter, just a shame the united supporters on here congratulated your lot last night but you bitter kopites cant do the same.

digitalboy
02-05-2007, 10:54 PM
you can't get in the champions league without seeing to the domestic first.

Man U will have there chance again. :)

Esox Lucius
02-05-2007, 11:24 PM
haha as if you wouldnt, keep telling yourself that son. im not being bitter, just a shame the united supporters on here congratulated your lot last night but you bitter kopites cant do the same.

not congratulated them but just said unlucky or something.

ac will beat ya this time anyway.

Ashley
03-05-2007, 12:44 AM
I missed the second half :grr:

DJ Asylum
03-05-2007, 01:07 AM
so did Man Utd :laughing:

they were god awful!

"couldnt score in a whore house with a bucketful of tenners" as they say.

Frank Dogshit
03-05-2007, 01:12 AM
shite...made up with that result, FC United would of put up a better fight than that! maybe all you glory hunters should go support FC from now on eh?

Outclassed in every department.

*fingers crossed man city will get a result on saturday* :)

djfase
03-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Poor poor performance from utd. Expected alot better

Where were utds big players when they were needed?

Maybe the myth ronaldo is the best player in the world will disappear now as the real best player in the world was superb throughout in both games. Kaka

french_og
03-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Milan passed them off the park from start to finish. Ronaldo was complete dog pooh. Everytime he got it he pooped himself and gave the ball away.

Kaka was class and Gutusso was dominating..

Milan like Liverpool looked a lot fresher from resting players at the weekend however maybe the games had caught up with Utd also.

Numeric
03-05-2007, 08:37 AM
aye there's a big difference between challenging for three major trophies and challenging for just one, the League is far more important than Europe, at the start of the season United fans would have taken the Premiership and have been very thankfull, this Champions League run has been a bonus, we may have fared better if the injuries hadn't been so crippling but Milan played an incredible game and were well worthy winners, you bitter kopites laugh while you can because you're gonna win f**k all and Milan will have their revenge...

players such as Rooney and Cristiano are still finding their feet in Europe, they're still very young, until a few weeks ago one hadn't scored in the competition for nearly three years and the other not at all, that's changed now and they'll be better next season there's no question about that, United were s**t last night granted but i don't think it's fair to assume the team could overcome such a giant as Milan with the current injury situation and schedule over these past few weeks...

United have had an incredible season, we've got one hand on the Premiership crown and a good chance of the FA Cup which is more than can be said for any of the teams any of you bitter ABU c**ts on this board follow...

congrats to Milan, will enjoy watching them pick Liverpool apart in Athens...

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 09:20 AM
excuses,excuses.

as a paper said this morning,the prem is the bread an butter,while the champs leauge is the jam.

feguson,moriniho,any other top manager would of said theyd prefer to win the champs leauge rather than the domestic. the champs leauge carries the prestigue. have a think about that before you reel off your excuses.

and as traxx said,why the **** would we be bitter? were in the final,your not,simple.

french_og
03-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Wasn't it Bill Shankly who said the league is our bread and butter??

Esox Lucius
03-05-2007, 09:48 AM
they wont admit it, but they would rather win the league than win the CL.

i would rather everton won the league than a major european cup, but neither are gonna happen anytime soon. :cheese:

Numeric
03-05-2007, 10:00 AM
excuses,excuses.

as a paper said this morning,the prem is the bread an butter,while the champs leauge is the jam.

feguson,moriniho,any other top manager would of said theyd prefer to win the champs leauge rather than the domestic. the champs leauge carries the prestigue. have a think about that before you reel off your excuses.

and as traxx said,why the **** would we be bitter? were in the final,your not,simple.

they're not exuses they are facts, and as i've said a thousand times, the Premiership is a true measure of a teams achievement over a season, and Liverpool haven't come anywhere near challenging for the Premiership title and don't show any signs of doing so anytime soon...

by the time of the Champions League final, United will already be Champions and perhaps double winners, Liverpool will finish the season empty handed, i think we know who's winning...

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 10:22 AM
id rather win the champs leauge,mit sound daft but thats my view. its such a massive occasion,undoubtedly the biggest in club world football.

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 10:24 AM
o btw,didnt know they had a 3rd an 4th playoff final this year.

its called the fa cup final ;)

03-05-2007, 10:25 AM
What does A.I.G Stand for?

ALMOST IN GREECE...

LOL, LMAO.... LOL...HAHAHAHAHA

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
hahahahahaha

Numeric
03-05-2007, 10:37 AM
we'll see who's laughin when the dust has settled, the Premiership has come home to Old Trafford, and Liverpool finish the season empty handed...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
What does A.I.G Stand for?

ALMOST IN GREECE...

LOL, LMAO.... LOL...HAHAHAHAHA

:laughing::laughing: good one that

i cant see the kopites beating ac, but then again everyone thought that in 2005. i wanted the kopites to win 2005 but i dont this year, as 2 years of 5 cups blah blah blah is still a bit tedious. god knows what they would be like if they won a 6th, probably cry for a national public holiday or something :laughing:

BloodStar
03-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Man Utd really didnt deserve to win yesterday. They played total shite, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, bah. I still cant believe how bad team they are when not playing on islands,.
As for the AC, Gatusso were the best, same Kaka. I am not too big fan of Kaka as he plays too individual for my likings sometimes, but he is very good.

Liverpool will have a hard time to beat AC, but nobody knows. Hopefully they will not play so bad as Utd yesterday...

french_og
03-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Liverpool are more solid then Utd and i can't see Milan cutting open Liverpool like they did vs Utd.

I think two teams are quite even so should make for a interesting final.

Insomnia
03-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Should be a great final to say the least, so glad Liverpool made it and not Chelsea!! :laughing:

Milan are a great side also and will be a hard job to beat but i think Liverpool are capable of doing it, all the best i say....:cheese:

LittleMinx
03-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Personally i hope AC Milan win over the pool :;

03-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Well Well,

Hard to believe how shite they were last night... Even i thought you would of nicked @ least one goal... Performances like that last night dont even merit a semi final place. Countless mistakes from Vidic who cost you the second, and then conference league defending from Heinze which put him in that position really did make me laugh.

All in all, if you win the prem so what, if you all you loyal mancs had a moment to ask Sir Hubba Bubba, which he would prefer to win, undoubtedly he would of said the Champs League, ask him now and the scottish moron would say the prem. But deep down you all know, the players know and he knows that the champs league was what he wanted.

But you just gotta face facts boys/gals you aint good enough, havent been good enough since 99 to win it. Which is now nearly 8 years... lol..

If we get beat in the final fair play, but @ least we made it to the final..

7-1 Roma... pfffft...

Shouldnt count your chickens before your eggs hatch...

3 - 0 AC Milan...

Time for all your mancs to get off your pedestal and bow down to the genius of Rafa Benitez, To the Anfield Fans never to be silenced and to the players of Liverpool football that keep pushing our ever growing history and trophy cabinets, bigger & bigger...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2007, 02:09 PM
dont believe that for one minute, i reckon fergie & the players want the league more than anything, rooney said so in an interview in 442 magazine a few months ago.

Numeric
03-05-2007, 02:21 PM
RE:HAB you make me laugh you talk so much s**t...

wow, Liverpool made it to Champions League final, a great achievement, pat on the back, your gaffer can fire up his team for cup encounters and knows how to spoil games with negative football, but when it comes to maintaining a consistent challenge over a long season and playing some attractive football, scoring goals, he kinda falls a little short, no actualy, he falls way short...

Mourinho was right, at the start of the week Liverpool were fighting a battle on one front, Chelsea and United were fighting battles on three fronts, United with an injury ravaged squad, now Chelsea and United have fallen away in Europe, Liverpool do not have the class to maintain such a challenge so they must choose their competition and be happy with it, if they do win the Champions League then fair play, but nothing is decided yet...

i hope Milan d**k you in the final...

making the Champions League Final or winning the Premiership? which is the greater achievement? making a cup final or actualy winning the greatest prize in English football? um hard choice...

french_og
03-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Benitez is a great cup manager but Liverpool will never win the league as long as he is manager. He plays away games in the premiership like it is an away game in Europe hence draws away at Man City and Villa.

But to be fair it defo sounds better to be champions of Europe than Champs of England and Liverpool have knocked out Barca and Chelsea along the way so credit where credit is due.

Insomnia
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
It's a tough one to call, obviously i think if you win the Champions league you are going to be well noticed all over the world and that's great and is fair, but also winning the English title is a great achievement, to keep up a standard regardless of injuries and suspensions as the season goes on, say the likes of Chelsea get an injury it aint no problem to them they'll just grab another 15-20 million player out of thier big squad, failing that they'll just go and buy 1, so i think whoever wins the premiership title is due alot of credit!

I just hope in the next year or 2 that Arsenal can get back in their, this season has been a real dissapointment but i really cant complain with the work Wenger has done since being at the club, so hopefully we'll grab a trophey next season.....:cheese:

Will
03-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I'd rather win the CL than the Prem and it's bollocks to say Liverpool are only fighting on one front, they have to play just as many league games as Man U and Chelsea and have to make sure they're in the CL next year and have a fight on their hands for 3rd now. Man U were resting players at the weekend, but had to bring them on in the end, but I bet they'd have got a run out if Man U were cruising to keep them sharp.

Let's not forget Liverpool and Arsenal had to qualify for the CL as well, so it's been a long season for them, especially with the World Cup as well. Man U weren't complaining when they were the only team in the Prem who could rotate their players in 99 because they had a big enough squad, but now other teams can rotate their players they don't like it and make excuses.

Numeric
03-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Liverpool's Champions League status is all but assured, all they have to play for now is the final, hence they rested half their first team last weekend, United and Chelsea didn't have that luxury, as we've been challenging for the title all season...

Liverpool and Arse's title challenge didn't materialise because they're simply not good enough...

fatcollective
03-05-2007, 03:54 PM
im a man utd fan and im gutted we went out like that. We have played some awsome football this year and it was horrible to see them go out lastnight without a proper fight. you can blame it on a lot of things but at the end of the day they just didnt play good ebough when it mattered. i think the main fault was tactics, i think alex got it wrong last night. he should have played the same team that beat Roma 7-1, that was an attacking side and thats how utd play best. he concentrated too much on defensive tactics and it simply didnt work.

i am really gutted but it just wasnt meant to be, AC Milan played excellent football and im sure they will go on and win it.

i think we will get the prem and chelsea will get the fa cup!!

just hope we can do better next year! :whoops:

Will
03-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Liverpool's Champions League status is all but assured, all they have to play for now is the final, hence they rested half their first team last weekend, United and Chelsea didn't have that luxury, as we've been challenging for the title all season...

Liverpool and Arse's title challenge didn't materialise because they're simply not good enough...

Man U went out because they're simply not good enough, first decent team you faced and you went out! Funny how no excuses were made when they scraped a win in the first game.

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I'd rather win the CL than the Prem and it's bollocks to say Liverpool are only fighting on one front, they have to play just as many league games as Man U and Chelsea and have to make sure they're in the CL next year and have a fight on their hands for 3rd now. Man U were resting players at the weekend, but had to bring them on in the end, but I bet they'd have got a run out if Man U were cruising to keep them sharp.

Let's not forget Liverpool and Arsenal had to qualify for the CL as well, so it's been a long season for them, especially with the World Cup as well. Man U weren't complaining when they were the only team in the Prem who could rotate their players in 99 because they had a big enough squad, but now other teams can rotate their players they don't like it and make excuses.

finally someone who talks sense

Numeric
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
first decent team?

some may say that Roma are decent being second in Serie A, oh and there's slight issue of United having their three first choice defenders out with the fourth obviously not match fit, wonder how any of the other teams in Champions League including Chelsea would fare being crippled in this fashion...

United's achievements this season have been spectacular, but Milan at the San Siro was a bridge too far at this moment in time...

Numeric
03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Will talk sense, you're havin a laugh...

:laughing:

03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Amazing United Fans are always blaming something for there general shiteness...

Face it your crap, Sir Chew A Lot got his tatics wrong and your fringe squad players wouldnt get games for a second division team the only person to blame for buying shit reserve team players is yes again, Sir Chew A lot.

Its all very well numeric, moaning about injuries etc, but thats why you have more than 11 players in a squad, and am sorry but if there not up to the job, it means there shite... Cut the excuses and just admit it... You were poor, piss poor infact... Wot a waste of a semi final, spot... tssssk...

No more excuses eh mate, whatever next..... Players not being able to see each other properly coz of the kit there wearing... lol...

oh yer, dat ones already been done lad...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
they are a better all round team than liverpool, no doubt about that.

basslinejunkie
03-05-2007, 04:59 PM
bollox.more consistent domestically,yes.but better players? i woulnt say so.the only mancs who would get in our team is rooney and ronaldo.

Numeric
03-05-2007, 05:00 PM
at RE:HAB

so you believe that Liverpool would be able to make it the Champions League final missing their first choice back four? get real you stupid t**t...

no team would be able to survive missing their first choice back four, not even Chelsea...

03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Position for Position we outclass them John lad...

I cant wait for next season, nice big kitty for us to bring in a World Class Striker, some more cover @ the back and possibly a consistent right or left winger...

Oh yesss!!!

Numeric
03-05-2007, 05:08 PM

that's why your 18 points behind us in the league...

Esox Lucius
03-05-2007, 05:57 PM

I cant wait for next season, nice big kitty for us to bring in a World Class Striker, some more cover @ the back and possibly a consistent right or left winger...

Oh yesss!!!

bloody hell already talking about next season, suppose your title contenders like every year :laughing: mind you, you dont want to win it just remembered :laughing:

nick_anarchy
03-05-2007, 06:14 PM
so did Man Utd :laughing:

they were god awful!

"couldnt score in a whore house with a bucketful of tenners" as they say.

rooney has once before haha

at for the game tho im gutted ! why did we even bother to turn up and play for a draw ? we were out played left right and center

but its what o expected from the kopites slagin off , shoutin there mouth off none stop like they have won it already ... and the game is 3 weeks away !!

well looks like its just the league & fa cup final now

its a shame it would of looked good back woth the premership cup again but hey we will have another shot next season but at least we will have out bread & butter back something liverpool will never win again 17 years and counting !!!

it will take a real **** up to let the prem go now and after this game i cant see utd letting it happen im sure they got a right ass wipping after the game and that will be put right VS man city at the weekend

nick_anarchy
03-05-2007, 06:19 PM

that's why your 18 points behind us in the league...

haha correct

LittleMinx
03-05-2007, 06:23 PM

kai
04-05-2007, 09:34 AM
bloody hell already talking about next season, suppose your title contenders like every year :laughing: mind you, you dont want to win it just remembered :laughing:

Yep, clearly they dont - thats why they haven't managed to be the top team in the country for what - 17 years.

Think 'pool need to prove your the best in England before they start crowing about being the best in Europe.

Hope Milan do what they did to you first half of 2005, and this time they wont take their foot off the pedal and let you back in!

Will
05-05-2007, 02:25 PM
at RE:HAB

so you believe that Liverpool would be able to make it the Champions League final missing their first choice back four? get real you stupid t**t...

no team would be able to survive missing their first choice back four, not even Chelsea...

Man U had Heinze, and Vidic for the 2nd game, so you weren't missing your entire back four. And Arsenal were missing Cole, Campbell and Lauren (not to mention our 2nd choice left back as well) for most of last season and we not only reached the final, but set a new record for consecutive clean sheets so that blows that little excuse out the water!

Numeric
05-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Will can you not read?

i stated that United were missing their first choice back four...

278d7e64a374de26f==