PDA

View Full Version : fridays or saturdays?

Mucky Beats
01-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Now then an age old question ... whats better friday night techno night or saturday... or dont it matter to you??

dan the acid man
01-05-2007, 12:36 PM
doesn't matter one bit, if it's a good night you will go no matter what night it's on

basslinejunkie
01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
i prefer fridays. gives you more time to recover untill you go back to work on the monday,plus you can enjoy more of your weekend.

force
01-05-2007, 12:41 PM
i prefer fridays. gives you more time to recover untill you go back to work on the monday,plus you can enjoy more of your weekend.

Ditto!

fatcollective
01-05-2007, 01:02 PM
yeah deffo fridays if you work on monday, theres nothing worse that feeling like crap on a sunday with the worry of going into work on monday having only had a few hours sleep!! but if you dont work, any day of the week would be ok!

FILTERZ
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Friday

can carry on for longer then

kai
01-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Saturday - always feel knackered on a Friday night after work and have to get myself in mood quickly and switch brains - saturday have all day to build up and get in the mood.

audioinjection
01-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Saturday - always feel knackered on a Friday night after work and have to get myself in mood quickly and switch brains - saturday have all day to build up and get in the mood.

yeah i agree with that....

but then again i really dont care what night some days

stjohn
01-05-2007, 04:24 PM
the weekend start on a thursday here in Dublin, if you're that way inclined!!

many a saturday ive come to...... thinking it was a monday :)

kai
01-05-2007, 04:42 PM
yeah i agree with that....

but then again i really dont care what night some days

Yeah thats true enough - alll depends whether the night your going to's good enough to make you anticipate it all day at work really and make it worth the hassle rushing round to go out when you get in - or maybe I'm just getting old and can't be arsed to rush around so much as I could when I was younger - never used to care really but now I seem to need more to motivate me to go out in a sense - particularly on a Friday lol

TechMouse
01-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Generally Friday, but in general that often just becomes an excuse to party harder for longer.

robin m
01-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Friday all the way... I'm goin grey and can't hack mondays if I've had a good one on the saturday. I need at least one full day lying around eating crisps and watching films to re-adjust these days :mrmyagi:

Martin Dust
01-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Both please :)

fatcollective
01-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Friday all the way... I'm goin grey and can't hack mondays if I've had a good one on the saturday. I need at least one full day lying around eating crisps and watching films to re-adjust these days :mrmyagi:

me too

fils_here
02-05-2007, 07:37 PM
sunday's are day of rest, get over your comedown, i like to do something with my time on saturdays & not waste the day, so saturday nights for me are a better night for techno :cool:

Aratron
02-05-2007, 07:52 PM
fridays everytime - lots of time to recover

John Vella
03-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Saturday Night!!! Saturday Night!!!! Saturday Night!!!! Got Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Saturday afternoons that I cannot attend if I am too tired and mashed from Friday night!!!! That being said if the lineups good I will try to support it regardless..

dirty_bass
03-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Sunday.
All day Sunday.
Can`t beat that.

mattboyslim
04-05-2007, 12:33 AM
fridays feel like too much of a rush to get out after work. saturdays for me

pat_mcgerkin
04-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Saturday night for the win, but that's only because my non-work days are Sunday-Monday.

Komplex
04-05-2007, 05:40 AM

same here. having to go out after work on a friday makes it a rush and a chore, two things I don't like. also need some rest after a hard week, therefore fridays are studio nights, saturdays are party nights :)

Amy
04-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Thurs, fri, Sat, Sun

Little_Fella!
05-05-2007, 03:18 AM
I like Friday night if its a more intimate bar/clubby thing with drinkies and bopping, which tends to finish at 3am - 4am... then you can mosey on back home and get shit done over the weekend...:icon_arrow:

I like Saturday for the more avin' it moments in which I tend to trundle on in to Sunday, as I love the second day, and then tronk mi way into Monday morning with whoever I can cajole into coming with me!! :briggin: (:exclaim: Mind The Gap:exclaim:)

I am lucky coz I can tell my Boss where to stick it (i.e. pick of the shifts really..) Mon/tue if need be, as these are 'death days' (sort of) in which DVD's such as Withnail & I and Fear & Loathing etc are dazedly focused on...:-) :cool:

Well worth it...

278d7e64a374de26f==